Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can she say she's jealous of people not back at work when her day was shopping at Bicester Village? And the then next day her day was one meeting and several beauty treatments...it actually makes me laugh. She has no idea!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Lydia is so boring, her entire existence is utterly beige. There is nothing going on in her life and all of her vlogs since they moved to the bungalow are a huge beige pile of cr*p.

Reactions: 16
she eats beige, she wears beige (but calls it nood), her lipstick is beige, she IS beige.

Reactions: 12
Just saying.... but most people, if their job was affecting them that bad, especially health wise where they need blood tests and b12 shots, would get a new job?
I truly hate this twit
My dad is deficient in B12 and needs the injections. He has them prescribed by a Dr. You can actually tell when he needs them. I hate this fake beauty cult that it will help. She needs to work a 40 hour week and then come back to us with what exhaustion feels like.

Reactions: 19
My dad is deficient in B12 and needs the injections. He has them prescribed by a Dr. You can actually tell when he needs them. I hate this fake beauty cult that it will help. She needs to work a 40 hour week and then come back to us with what exhaustion feels like.
She needs to work a 40 hour week, then come home to an empty fridge and laundry and cleaning to do, and then maybe squeeze in a gym session before getting ready for bed. And maybe squeeze in a painting her nails if she hasn’t already fallen asleep. Then she can come back with this “im exhausted” “my job is so hard” skit she is currently performing

Well I'd die of embarrassment if her security stopped me from walking past HRH at one of her in-store flogging public appearances 'Nah mate, I just wanna get to the till to PAY for my shopping' #whoisshe
I’d probably pull a “Lydia Millen?? Nahh never heard of her. She is probably a no body who thinks she is a somebody”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Her most recent Instagram story - if she is really friends with Joe Lycett I will be so disappointed in him.

Reactions: 7
Is it costal or coastal?
Freudian slip - thinking of the cost whilst begging for a Valentine freebie 🤣 Cheap ass still hasn’t gone on a honeymoon and no-one is gifting.

Of course some silly sap will send them on a day or two to a kindly gifted “costal” retreat for some 💩 house exposure.

Lydia can then tell us it was a Valentines gift from Ali (listed as PR product in description).
Followed by an instagram post of how they paid to upgrade (listed as a PR product in description)
Followed by a tweet telling us Ali’s parents gifted it to them (tagged as a PR product)
Followed by an insta story of how she surprised Ali for Valentine’s Day (tagged as PR product)

Naturally she will complain about something that was not up to her exacting standards...as you do when you don’t pay a penny 😒 (Trash)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Freudian slip - thinking of the cost whilst begging for a Valentine freebie 🤣 Cheap ass still hasn’t gone on a honeymoon and no-one is gifting.

Of course some silly sap will send them on a day or two to a kindly gifted “costal” retreat for some 💩 house exposure.

Lydia can then tell us it was a Valentines gift from Ali (listed as PR product in description).
Followed by an instagram post of how they paid to upgrade (listed as a PR product in description)
Followed by a tweet telling us Ali’s parents gifted it to them (tagged as a PR product)
Followed by an insta story of how she surprised Ali for Valentine’s Day (tagged as PR product)

Naturally she will complain about something that was not up to her exacting standards...as you do when you don’t pay a penny 😒 (Trash)

I think she’s looking to buy though. She said Estate Agent photos. You wouldn’t say that if you were on Sykes cottages etc. Or would you?

Reactions: 5
I think she’s looking to buy though. She said Estate Agent photos. You wouldn’t say that if you were on Sykes cottages etc. Or would you?
Oh I see. I’m so used to her begging when there’s a holiday or special occassion coming up 😅

She should be able to afford a place as she never spends a penny of her own 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone see any point in that post? Other than to brag that she can afford a second home when many of her fans are no doubt not in a position to buy their first?

Reactions: 24
Hi all, not sure if I have ever posted on this thread but I’ve been avidly reading! She definitely implies that they are looking to buy a home on the coast in that story. She then says that estate agents photos are crap so this would imply she has visited properties to see that the photos exaggerate the size and/or condition of the property. As IF she would fail to instagram that. I call utter horseshite on the lot of it. It’s just another way to show off.

Reactions: 19
why does she try to demonstrate so hard that she lives in the “countryside” surrounded be wildlife ??
Because she barely does live in the countryside - she’s nestled between the A5 and the M1, just outside Milton Keynes - it’s not the idyllic scene she would like us to believe

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m new to her account, but I know a few of the property Renovation instagrammers follow her. She’s just yet another clone out to make money. It’s like there’s this growing epidemic on IG that people are so focussed on cashing in and have an all consuming compulsion to have,have,have and take, take, take. It’s that Me, Myself and I attitude. I can’t see how she is contributing anything to society other than mindless Instagram posts and stories, of which make her money. All of those staged photos - ridiculous. Not an inspirational woman at all. Oh and her meaning of self love, is just that - she’s totally in love with herself!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
She's looking for a coastal property will it have stables for her soon to purchase horse? :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.