Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cant find it. Can someone please post it here.

I also think Cal got wind of all the bad press about lidl and it may have been starting to pour over into his business. Anyone check his instagram to see if any of her pictures are there. I can't remember his name.
Calmacbeth

Reactions: 2
Did ByTerry dump Lydia? I was watching Leonie Hanne’s Instagram story and she’s with them in Paris for some eyeshadow palette launch.

Lydia? In the bath at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did ByTerry dump Lydia? I was watching Leonie Hanne’s Instagram story and she’s with them in Paris for some eyeshadow palette launch.

Lydia? In the bath at home.
Probably. Lydia's channel is not growing so her affiliate purchases are not growing. Any brand with half a brain should be able to assess who is working for them and who is not.

Reactions: 8
So her last video is her basically going on a rant yet again about how hard her job is and how badly it affects her life that she has to get all these free blood tests, B12 shots, free mani pedis, massages, hair treatments and face treatments. She wouldn’t know what a hard job or life is if it kicked her in the face
Just saying.... but most people, if their job was affecting them that bad, especially health wise where they need blood tests and b12 shots, would get a new job?
I truly hate this twit

Reactions: 13
I cant find it. Can someone please post it here.

I also think Cal got wind of all the bad press about lidl and it may have been starting to pour over into his business. Anyone check his instagram to see if any of her pictures are there. I can't remember his name.
Here you go sweetie💗:

Screenshot_20200118-082905_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200118-082823_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200118-082847_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200118-082858_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
How many things aren’t marked as gifted?
the paint
The sideboard
The lights
The wreath

.....and why must everything be bespoke? Like that’s basically lydias made up adjective to make her sound special and posh....for the love of gosh darn Lydiot.
You are NOT special. You are NOT posh. You never will be, stop trying to speak it into existence.
You ARE a ridiculous excuse for a human being.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
the paint
The sideboard
The lights
The wreath

.....and why must everything be bespoke? Like that’s basically lydias made up adjective to make her sound special and posh....for the love of gosh darn Lydiot.
You are NOT special. You are NOT posh. You never will be, stop trying to speak it into existence.
“Bespoke curtains” sounds to me like when you take stuff to your mum ‘cause you can’t sew 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“Bespoke curtains” sounds to me like when you take stuff to your mum ‘cause you can’t sew 🤣
More like your grandma who quilts 25 random sized mismatched fabric swatches she has Sitting around and gives it to you for Christmas.

It sounds good god stupid to me. Like the crap she attaches it to. A bespoke cat flap cubby, a bespoke cushion, a bespoke rose bush and pampas-ass bush, a bespoke “courtyard” *cough cough** plant wall. The chick uses it for so much crap it doesn't apply to

• Haha
I’m going to hazard a guess that the “bespoke” cushions and curtains were not HEAVILY discounted or gifted as there’s no tag?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If she actually had a contract with a brand, it would have to state by law "Paid Partnership with (name of brand)". Not AD which every Instagrammer and their grandmother has on their posts or videos. I haven't seen that with any of her and posts or videos. And if she puts that on there when there is no actual contract she can be legally sued because that is fraud.

By Terry is currently launching their new palettes in Paris with @leoniehanne. Her post stated Paid Partnership with By Terry. None of Lydiot's do! Lydiot is just one of thousands of people just getting free crap to tout so the brand gets free advertising. Lydiot wasn't even invited to the event. Others were. Lydia is still just touting the orange CC serum she slaps on her face in her bathroom or dressing room mirror. That's an old product and probably the last time she had anything to do with the brand. She slaps things on herself with the Dior emblem desperately to get Dior to notice her but she is getting jack from them. And ignorant people viewing this think she is officially connected to the brand. What a fraud.

By the way, @leoniehanne is beautiful. Not filled with loads of filler and so natural. Normal eyebrows too.
Also Ive notice Leonie is often featured in Hello fashion mag on the style pages. Poor Lyd never is. :giggle:

As for Cal leaving he prob realised he was wasting his talent working for her on her fake photoshoots.

the paint
The sideboard
The lights
The wreath

On the plus side at least those hideous chairs arnt in the photo. :LOL:

Reactions: 6
I’m going to hazard a guess that the “bespoke” cushions and curtains were not HEAVILY discounted or gifted as there’s no tag?
She used to tag @scopestake82 for all the cushions... I see that’s no longer. Another burned bridge probably

Lydia and Carrie don't follow Cal on insta, but he follows Carrie, so i'm guessing that it was not a good break up. No doubt he was promised something she could't deliver, like constant work!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Ok, took the plunge to watch the vlog - I cannot believe this entitled and indulgent moron has the nerve to sit and tell us how stressful her job is, how busy she is, how she has so much going on it affects her mental health and create the faux facade of a rundown girl boss, when she showed us just in that week, spending a week day shopping at Bicester then another day getting her nails, brows and iv drip. All her other videos are of her opening boxes, changing rooms about, having lunch and generally sitting on her arse in the bungalow?!!!
She really needs a reality check.

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Does she mean “made to measure” like us common folk call them? Or did she literally commission the design of the fabric?

I’ve just had curtains made for my living room and they cost a small fortune (to me) - I’m used to IKEA - and I’ll expect them to last 10-15 years and they will be looked after. Unlike Lydia who has “bespoke” this and that but gets rid of it after 3 months because she gets so much stuff for free she doesn’t know the value of money, nor has she really loved something and made tough decisions knowing she can’t go back on them.

Bespoke my hole.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
More begging, so busy she has time for a holiday!
And some nerve, doesn’t she realise that her pics are as fake and mucked up,she really has tit in her eyes, maybe have your eyes tested , instead of all that crap free treatment.

603B9E81-D9C8-4BAD-A250-19ADF7F9BB5F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Is she buying a holiday home?
I get that impression.
Why she needs a second home when she doesn’t really work (no need to take that holiday) and claims to love her own bungalow/area of the countryside is beyond me. Just rent a nice place in Cornwall for a week!

But I guess the interiors oppourtunities abound if she buys. She only had bathrooms and the cinema room to renovate in the bungalow...we’re running out! Plus bathrooms are expensive. Probably harder to get a free bath? And free plumbing labour?

Reactions: 6
Just what the world needs, another rich idiot buying up houses they will visit once a quarter and therefore pricing locals out of the area.

Lydia and Carrie don't follow Cal on insta, but he follows Carrie, so i'm guessing that it was not a good break up. No doubt he was promised something she could't deliver, like constant work!
They still following each other 🤔
A0CC17C0-6F0E-45D4-8E0F-EB619B7B427D.jpeg
EA63AFCC-8512-4819-BBAF-85863D9C2304.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.