Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This post sums up why we dislike her - she comes across always to me as a smug c**t. And isn't that post a F you to us? She's so arrogant and self entitled.

Seeing as Cawweee has got so into Millen's head, she now accompanies her on all these trips, as fat fanny can't even brush her teeth without her assistant, the new person is obviously going to be sat at the desk all day doing emails and answering phone calls. I think Caweee has pushed for this as part of her master plan!
What I remind myself is she can be smug as all she wants, she can throw as many F U posts at us all she wants but she'll never have what we all have. Happiness, genuine love, a HOME, no lies or a facade to keep up, she must be mentally drained to keep up with this fakeness, she's digging herself an early grave. We can have nights of great sleep, unlike her where she worries about her next lie she's going to have to make to keep up with her already exsisting ones.

I don't see her reason to exsist in the blogging/vlogging world, she's lazy nothing to show for herself, her vlogs are a waste of time, she doesn't do anything , nothing of any good comes from her vlogs except an advert or something in the house I can't connect with her, she's just a walking shop in my eyes, Ad this ad that ad after bleeping ad Why can't she be a normal YouTuber and show us these so called beautiful surroundings she lives in, take us grocery shopping, take us GENUINE shopping (without sounding condescending and needing to tell us she bought it) show us what you eat in a day etc etc, just be bleeping real with us!!! Despite me saying this the damage has already been done as how are we to ever know what is real and what isn't. Sorry bit of an emotional rant...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
An insight into the way she pleasures Ali. 🤢

Just look at that tight grasp! Poor Ali. 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The movie about her should be titled: Lady Dandruff of the Gentlemen's Basement and the Dickless Grip of Death!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don't like this new flog upload time.

Fans we have a life update! We had a life update exactly a month ago - crazy life she leads! :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't like this new flog upload time.

Fans we have a life update! We had a life update exactly a month ago - crazy life she leads! :rolleyes:
a FOURTY bleeping ONE bleeping MINUTE UPDATE.

get to duck you self obsessed twit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
a FOURTY bleeping ONE bleeping MINUTE UPDATE.

get to duck you self obsessed twit.

Two minutes in (i'm chopping vegetables so as not to be too bored) she is a rambling mad woman!

Her lips look super swollen and she has big puffy bags under her eyes

This vlog (16 January) is the first vlog she's done this year - why admit that? Moron!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Two minutes in (i'm chopping vegetables so as not to be too bored) she is a rambling mad woman!

Her lips look super swollen and she has big puffy bags under her eyes

NEWSFLASH! Cal is still on the team! - just not working today!

This vlog (16 January) is the first vlog she's done this year - why admit that? Moron!
5pm is way to early in the day for me to go near that pile of tit. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Carrie was working from home i.e theres no work to do.
Cal's left, well done Cal.
She's got a meeting with Laura Mercier- told you she has that's why she's been 'loving' the products lately.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry 'back'?? As if that pancake ass has ever ridden a horse.
I called this ages ago she would get a horse/go horse riding next. Well she's got the outfit for it i.e those Chloe boots and Balmain jacket she keeps wearing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I called this ages ago she would get a horse/go horse riding next. Well she's got the outfit for it i.e those Chloe boots and Balmain jacket she keeps wearing.

Well she 'picked a load of stuff up' from Holland Cooper - probably got a saddle and some leather chaps

Reactions: 3
Her reaction to being cannulated 🙄

Also a doctor who is into “wellness” - and he means influencer wellness - is a HCP I wouldn’t let touch me.
And he is up selling to her (and her viewers)! Jesus Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.