Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she could she would have Ali work FOR her full time, creating her content.

She actually said that.

Yes.

She also said she's holistically involved ? in creating her content.
This is actually not a bad idea. Ali is creative behind the scenes and looks good in photos, she has the gift of the gab and is reasonably entertaining on camera, it’s purely Ali’s narcissism that he has to have his own vlogging channel even though he is duller than drying paint. He would make anything sound incredibly boring how he drones on and has no idea what he’s on about half the time, but trying to sound like he does. He should be creating content for Lidl’s channel (they could have even a bit of a couple’s channel as he is far less creepy than Victoria’s Alex), he should be planning, shooting, editing and occasionally branching out into doing photoshoot campaigns for men’s brands and perhaps a series of meditation/sleep aid videos, as whenever he speaks I just can’t resist dozing off. They could actually have one interesting channel, rather than two boring ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
game changer.
game changing.
game changer.
game changing.

you film yourself talking tit to a camera in your own personal QVC set bungalow.
lets not make it more than it is hun.

This is actually not a bad idea. Ali is creative behind the scenes and looks good in photos,
She said brands request Ali comes along with her.
How awkward 😂🤣😂

Marry the person your favourite brands want to work with.
its a game changer!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I laughed out loud at this. It’s like John Cleese in the Ministry of Funny Walks. Or French and Saunders skit on Arists.
8D679037-FD50-4E2D-9F4B-B16C20AC3CE3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How awkward 😂🤣😂

its a game changer!!!
He is easy on the eye and much more polite than Lidl, with better work ethic and he makes her pictures look good, not to mention that he talks to her so nobody else has to 😂 I’m not surprised they’re requesting he comes along.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
game changer.
game changing.
game changer.
game changing.

you film yourself talking tit to a camera in your own personal QVC set bungalow.
lets not make it more than it is hun.

How awkward 😂🤣😂

its a game changer!!!

They must be bleeping pissed off then when she turns up with Cawweee and they sit and shriek and giggle all the time.

She should do more work with Ali and let him do her editing, but the problem is they don't have any chemistry together.

Reactions: 12
I can't understand why she needs another assistant. She has weekly cleaners, hardly cooks and has Carrie to edit her videos, etc. I understand there are some behind the scenes administrative jobs, but it isn't as if she travels a lot these days. She hardly leaves the house. Her vlogs don't require any research or behind the scenes preparation. When she says she has a busy schedule it seems to largely include getting her nails, hair and eyebrows done. Maybe she needs an assistant who will be a full time beggar. Other vloggers who have other jobs and no assistants provide more content. I am genuinely mystified.... If she is really so busy I'd love to see a vlog on her typical work week.

Reactions: 29
I can't understand why she needs another assistant. She has weekly cleaners, hardly cooks and has Carrie to edit her videos, etc. I understand there are some behind the scenes administrative jobs, but it isn't as if she travels a lot these days. She hardly leaves the house. Her vlogs don't require any research or behind the scenes preparation. When she says she has a busy schedule it seems to largely include getting her nails, hair and eyebrows done. Maybe she needs an assistant who will be a full time beggar. Other vloggers who have other jobs and no assistants provide more content. I am genuinely mystified.... If she is really so busy I'd love to see a vlog on her typical work week.
Lydia is looking for her "Bubble". She needs this kind of assistant to make herself look
good/intelligent/professional.

Oh and Frow was just given a £3k Bulgari bag. Lydia is going to be livid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Lydia got one of those bags too, she was using it before Christmas, hers is black with the chains i think.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Lydia got one of those bags too, she was using it before Christmas, hers is black with the chains i think.
Oh right I see it on her Instagram. I thought hers was on loan to take pictures in the posh Christmas hamster ball in Sloan Square?

• Haha
And it contained her feet. 'I look like a Hawaiian princess!' No you don't, you look like a hobbit.
Omg are those actually her feet or is this a random image from Google? I would check out the vlog myself but I can't actually bring myself to right now. If they're hers then wtf???? Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! Part troll or hobbit surely?

• Haha
  • Sick
Also writing down Bvlgari as another brand I will never purchase from in the future. Why on God's flat green earth would I want to drop £3000 on a handbag that is thrown at entitled, unprofessional brats for £0? What a joke.

Reactions: 27
I’m only half way through the video and my dislike of this self obsessed woman has increased tenfold. I’ve had to come on here as a matter of urgent urgency!!! I have never come across someone as egocentric and in thrall of herself as this eye-bleeping, virtually orgasmic at the sound of the bullshit spewing out of her mouth tosspot. She is IN LOVE!!! And I’m sorry Ali and cats (one dead, one alive!), it’s not you she’s in love with... So many things I could quote on this particular video but I’m too incredulous to know where to start!! Let’s just leave it at ‘she didn’t think she could become a better person than she already was but somehow she’s managing it’ 😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬😡🤬🙊

She’s being tested for what she might be deficient in. Neurons?
Bet she had to Google that... 🙊

Sorry, it’s me again! 🙊

Oh my Lord - you take a shot every time she says I, me, myself or my and I’ll call the undertaker! 💀🙊

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Reactions: 1
All I could think of when Lidi said she was going for a hack 😂 Still disgusted with Lonnggjeaanns for having Ali and Lidi influence for them or whatever they call it. I got blocked for liking a comment on their Instagram.

9208C062-6C78-4362-984D-85F97DC6726C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.