Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really have an issue with her fingernails. They literally make me feel ILL and I cant explain it. I think they always look so grubby and thick and dirty. no matter what "style" she has them in I cant STAND them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't think so - I think its a gel overlay but they're always such odd shapes and look really chunky. Imagine the dirt and dandruff under them!!

I think the best they looked was when they were short and nude when Alex Power did them.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't think so - I think its a gel overlay but they're always such odd shapes and look really chunky. Imagine the dirt and dandruff under them!!

I think the best they looked was when they were short and nude when Alex Power did them.

I agree with you, they're so grubby and look unhygienic, her fake tan addiction doesn't help for sure.

Loreal ditched her after all didn't they? Not that monkey emoji again! She probably uses it on purpose, it's such a cute aminal!

Screenshot_20200116-103418_Instagram.jpg

She look scary, her eyes in particular...and like she on something..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
At least Ali gets to see a pussy out and about in the bungalow...

the cat flap is probably one that allows only lumi to come in and out?
Lydia doesn’t do visitors unless they’re cooking.

so life changing. Life. Changing

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've just watched one of Ali's vlogs and found out what he did with the pink chair! 😂

20200116_094853.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I agree with you, they're so grubby and look unhygienic, her fake tan addiction doesn't help for sure.

Loreal ditched her after all didn't they? Not that monkey emoji again! She probably uses it on purpose, it's such a cute aminal!

View attachment 72620

And this is why L’Oreal is dead to me. They choose a totally unsuitable rando who happens to have naturally good hair, but abuses it terribly with bad highlights and curling irons and hair spray. Imagine if someone with finer/sparser hair treated it so badly? No amount of crappy Elvive products could make it look good. Also, their clay masks gave me an awful rash.

Reactions: 15
“If you didn’t know Jo Malone actually scented Lydia and I [sic] wedding venue”

🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
We have now solved the mystery of the « open leg position » while lying down, it is to place that cat flap between her legs in order to let pussy out to have some fun, ie game changer😂🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’d like to know why that cat bowl (not referring to the photos of Lydia’s intimate triangle above) was “sooooo expensive”? It looks like a £14.99 job from Pets at Home.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’d like to know why that cat bowl (not referring to the photos of Lydia’s intimate triangle above) was “sooooo expensive”? It looks like a £14.99 job from Pets at Home.
Yes I was thinking that yesterday but forgot to post it. I've seen those in Homesense.

Reactions: 5

View attachment 72620

Omg I just remembered who she reminds me of! She appears at 1:59 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Fat Upper Pubic Area
For those of us who aren't up to scratch on all these trendy acronyms. Thanks google.
haha sorry - its one of my favourite acronyms and I assume everyone knows it the same as me.

but YES. Fat Fanny Millen haha

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Fat Upper Pubic Area
For those of us who aren't up to scratch on all these trendy acronyms. Thanks google.
look at you our little tattle COO 😆
You’ve already done more work than Carrie has this week JUST by explaining fat fanny terminology!

it’s upload day.
Waiting to see a (possibly vulnerable) member of the public loosing their tit as the post a photo of themselves on the bog watching lydia 😎

3ABD541E-9B33-4CD3-8503-23D08A97A6E3.jpeg

(1) Likes her own post 🙄
(2) isn’t that the bungalow???

• Haha
look at you our little tattle COO 😆
You’ve already done more work than Carrie has this week JUST by explaining fat fanny terminology!

it’s upload day.
Waiting to see a (possibly vulnerable) member of the public loosing their tit as the post a photo of themselves on the bog watching lydia 😎

View attachment 72660
(1) Likes her own post 🙄
(2) isn’t that the bungalow???

This post sums up why we dislike her - she comes across always to me as a smug c**t. And isn't that post a F you to us? She's so arrogant and self entitled.

Seeing as Cawweee has got so into Millen's head, she now accompanies her on all these trips, as fat fanny can't even brush her teeth without her assistant, the new person is obviously going to be sat at the desk all day doing emails and answering phone calls. I think Caweee has pushed for this as part of her master plan!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.