Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Phew!! Thanks for letting us know lydiašŸ™„

Anyway, how does she know it is life changing when she's on this trip? Has she taken it with her?
would it be really bad taste if I made a joke about the neighbour that bumped off affiliate stealing the cat flap.

it would wouldnā€™t it.
Totally would.

She had it up in her attic /bedroom before she turned it in to a morgue, one of the cats was sick on it, if my memory isnā€™t doing a lidlšŸ˜‚
completely honest I doubt cat vom could make it look much worse, she probably sold it on to her fans/mugs at a profit

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hmmmm
Begged for 15th July 2017
Delivered to the shoebox 9th December 2017
Did it ever make it to the bungalow?
Depoped ?
What if she returns the furniture items she gets, just like some of the clothes/accessories? Loans?

Reactions: 9
Do you think she sees her house ā€œrenovationā€ as a double money making scheme?
1. she makes money from pasting it all over the internet
2. She sells on freebies or sells on things she has bought at an inflated or close to RRP price.

Seems quite a calculated business move to me.

Reactions: 18
Another mystery to solve...... šŸ˜‚

The pink chair was last seen in August 2018.
In this vlog she said it could "go down into the basement because it isn't staying in the dressing room".
20200116_001050.jpg

I'm sure I saw the pink chair in the shed outside when Ali was trying to squeeze the green unit in there which they removed from the Dining Room.

Screenshot_20200116-023746_YouTube.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Phew!! Thanks for letting us know lydiašŸ™„

Anyway, how does she know it is life changing when she's on this trip? Has she taken it with her?
I wish something would change her life....but it's not a bloody cat flap or flower arranging!

Reactions: 3
Can someone amuse me and explain what's life changing about a cat flap?? Ohh that's right she doesn't have to actually attend to her precious pussy to let her out.... lazy biatch...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone amuse me and explain what's life changing about a cat flap?? Ohh that's right she doesn't have to actually attend to her precious pussy to let her out.... lazy biatch...
Idk about life changing but Iā€™m sure itā€™s ā€œjust a dreamā€ product that is her ā€œfavouriteā€ and she now ā€œjust canā€™t see herself living withoutā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 16
One cat get killed and her reaction is to give the other one unlimited freedom?! Moron

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
They already have a cat flap so I don't know what's so life changing about the new one?
I might have thought it was "bespoke" if I didn't already know it was from Amazon.

20200116_020758.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
She always clickbaits and tells half the story!
She knew the neighbours had signed for the parcel so she trotted on over to collect it.
After the neighbours said they didn't have it, why didn't she say there and then that she's seen online it has been signed for? instead of running off home to Twitter.

An update saying "We got the package from the neighbours" does not give me all the information to satisfy my curiosity! God damn it woman, I need to know!!!! Arrrrgggghh! šŸ˜ 

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just watched Aliā€™s video and Iā€™m confused how things work. He says he bought two coats in Bicester but the links for them are affiliate links? When I clicked them theyā€™re links to Asos and some other random website so will he have paid for them himself then using affiliate links to try and get people to purchase them so he can earn some money?

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I just watched Aliā€™s video and Iā€™m confused how things work. He says he bought two coats in Bicester but the links for them are affiliate links? When I clicked them theyā€™re links to Asos and some other random website so will he have paid for them himself then using affiliate links to try and get people to purchase them so he can earn some money?
That's prob because you cant buy online from Bicester village.

Reactions: 5
Yep so say I buy something from the local co-op but Iā€™m an ā€œinfluencerā€ I can then find the affiliate link from anywhere that sells the same product Tesco/Amazon. It doesnā€™t have to be the place I bought it from. In fact some affiliate links companies auto generate a link for a product, so it could be from a shop even Ali has never heard of.
That also doesnā€™t mean he wasnā€™t paid for his trip or given the items free though.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.