Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Old tippy toes is playing dress up as a hairdresser...to fool people into believing she has an actual job?
Looks like myself and fellow hairdressing students in college. Aged 17 wearing Primark leggings with our black tunics.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've not watched tonights vlog, but can anyone tell me if it included the life changing cat flap?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ladies, who remembers the old days of nuggets & ketchup?!
What language is that in?!? For someone who posts content regularly you would think she would try not to be so illiterate. Here’s some free advice, take all the free time you have from being so productive and work on your spelling and grammar. Thick as tit is not a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She doesn’t like Hermes (aka can’t get freebies and can’t afford it herself), but there have been Hermes Apple Watch straps for years. Her chunky ‘real diamond’ strap looks tacky.
Agreed! The Hermes straps are actually quite classy but you can’t expect a tasteless chav to find understated elegant straps classy. It needs to be thick, chunky, blingy and tacky for this chav to think it looks good. She’s actually making the Apple Watch look really cheap!

Reactions: 15
At least she admitted she's boring. But truly, she is so up her own ass. OMG guys, she's batch cooking! Whoa Nelly! Nothing most people haven't been doing for decades now that there are 2 incomes needed for most families. Carrie cooks lunch and she batch cooks. And still she and Ali both look malnourished. She loves Audible. She's listening to books! YAY! You'd think for someone in the public she'd be embarrassed to have typos on every single thing she puts out into the world. She happily says AMINALS instead of ANIMALS. Squeee, she's just so darn cute. (*severe sarcasm*)

It's cringe inducing how this 31 year old behaves. I've seen more eloquent 10 year olds. Even my kids are OCD about making sure their text messages to each other don't contain typos.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does Amazon have anything else made of plastic that she didn't buy? Who promotes buying all that plastic in 2020? She is such a weird idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
There is something very fishy about Lydia Elise Millen's youtube numbers. Besides her general purchase of 1K subs every week or so, the amount of subs she has compared to the views and the likes/dislikes is staggering especially when compared to others with similar subs numbers.
Anyone know what this is all about?

What part of drawer hanging scrap bowls, a magnetic notepad, aesthetically black spatulas, a plastic water bottle is LIFE CHANGING?

and she adds beauty things to her amazon order.... I CALL THE BIGGEST FATTEST BULLSH*T! This twinkie doesn't purchase a single thing ever! What makes anyone believe she spends any money on beauty crap that she just tags brands and begs for it for free and just says she gets it off amazon so that she can get affiliate dead lynx money.

WOW! I am going back to a month of only instastory watching lydia, I cant believe how pointless and boring and monotonous and waste of energy that video was to watch. I will keep up to date on your all comments when it comes to videos from now on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Anyone else find her incredibly childish?
Carrie treats Lydia like a child. Carrie cooks for her, bakes for her, when travel together Carrie order the food for her, goes to the end of the world to buy Lydia her beloved Red Bull. She makes cards for Lydia telling her how 'awesome' she is. She makes awards for Lydia. She cleans for Lydia. She kills spiders for Lydia...

I would love to see Carrie get her own life one day and see how Lydia will cope to the real life. But I don't see that happening. Carrie would rather to end her relationship before leave Lydia :censored:

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.