Lydia Millen #124 She's no luxury vlogger, she's flogging tat; as for Hermès, we smell a rat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for the 62 votes for my thread title 😁

Thanks to everybody who voted in the Hermès handbags poll. The result was overwhelmingly in favour of the bags being a mix of real and fake....apart from the 8 people who think they are genuine from Hermės. Own up...we need to talk!

👜 Elsie's '10 best luxury bags to buy now' vlog featured a Bonaventura bag she doesn't own but didn't mention bags she does own. We discussed the Hermès handbags. Most of us believe that the 'duck you to 2020' Birkin is genuine and was bought from reseller Sellier (as Lydia said in her vlog) but the two Kelly bags are fake because:
* They are sought after bags (both black, one palladium hardware, one Mini)​
* She has built no history of purchases with a SA/brand other than a pair of boots and a belt bought in store and vlogged​
* The bags were not 'unboxed', just appeared soon after the store visit; as a luxury vlogger she would never pass up the opportunity to do popular vlogs​
* We have never seen the interiors or any close ups​
* They are not taken to events where they might be examined​
* Phase 2 of the Reno was put on hold to save £​
* She said the larger Kelly was purchased in store and delivered to her and that she didn't show a bag as it was so expensive​
* She didn't keep the boxes​
* Generally shady behavior​

⌚We also believe Elsie's Patek Philippe Nautilus watch may be fake after inside info from @Namima and @Mkr53. Show us the receipts Elsie!

🍌It's the anniversary of Elsie's 'victim' vlog. We took time to remember the real victim. We are still waiting for the apology.

🎙Elsie did a podcast with Rosie Nafousi and tried to change the narrative by blaming Accutane meds for affecting her MH and behaviour. She discussed her 'redefining moments' - university (throwaway friendships), Globy (not perceived as she perceived it), Covid (not travelling), parting with her management company Gleam (it didn't work out), trolls (ignoring opinions) and life coaching with Jacqueline Hurst (her role model)...you do you Lydia!

🐀 The MGs hosted Sunday lunch for Grossie and Splainer. Elsie, desperate for content, made it into a vlog. There was baggy trousers, shop bought cauliflower cheese, gutter talk, advice on tablescrapes, too much wine consumed by Elsie and Grossie, and dogs eating roast beef and peeing on the patio. Oh, and they found a RAT nesting in the outdoor cushions...and filmed it....😝

👗Elsie is doing a shoot in Milla polyester prom dresses at Flore House, a luxury guest house in Northamptonshire. She's 'romanticising' her life...yet her blog talks about staying in for Valentine's Day!

🥕 We think Elsie is going down the route of #irenemylife to be a lifestyle vlogger. Unfortunately she doesn't have a life. Or any style. Or a fabulous Cotswold house. Or a beautiful, productive garden. Good luck with that then!

In other news
🌊Those of us lucky enough to go on the Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams are thrilled with our swag bags, thank you @MissMidnight
🎂🕴🐱We admired @Wophie cake, @Oops... hooman sized steamer, and @CarrotSunshine pussy!
🍰Josie, Freddy and Em Sheldon were at a Juicy Couture event
🌞Freddy is off to Dubai
👠Frow (back from Paris and about to go to NY) and Amelia were at a Jimmy Choo event
💏Frow is doing a Valentine's event for Dior Beauty and Grossie and Splainer are working with Hotel Chocolat...
🕷The two couples are spending time together at Soho Farmhouse for Mr Frow's birthday...fly on wall anybody?
🙈Teeny Ali is 'peak ready precision' (?) but still can't spell #dachshund and #bonfire night
20220208_094149.png
20220208_153708.png
20220208_154317.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Thanks to everybody who voted in the Hermès handbags poll. The result was overwhelmingly in favour of the bags being a mix of real and fake....apart from the 8 people who think they are genuine from Hermės. Own up...we need to talk!

👜 Elsie's '10 best luxury bags to buy now' vlog featured a Bonaventura bag she doesn't own but didn't mention bags she does own. We discussed the Hermès handbags. Most of us believe that the 'duck you to 2020' Birkin is genuine and was bought from reseller Sellier (as Lydia said in her vlog) but the two Kelly bags are fake because:
* She has built no history of purchases with a SA/brand other than a pair of boots and a belt bought in store and vlogged​
* The bags were not 'unboxed', just appeared soon after the store visit; as a luxury vlogger she would never pass up the opportunity to do popular vlogs​
* She said the larger Kelly was purchased in store and delivered to her and that she didn't show a bag as it was so expensive​

⌚We also believe Elsie's Patek Philippe Nautilus watch may be fake after inside info from @Namima and @Mkr53. Show us the receipts Elsie!

🍌It's the anniversary of Elsie's 'victim' vlog. We took time to remember the real victim. We are still waiting for the apology.

🎙Elsie did a podcast with Rosie Nafousi and tried to change the narrative by blaming Accutane meds for affecting her MH and behaviour. She discussed her 'redefining moments' - university (throwaway friendships), Globy (not perceived as she perceived it), Covid (not travelling), parting with her management company Gleam (it didn't work out), trolls (ignoring opinions) and life coaching with Jacqueline Hurst (her role model)...you do you Lydia!

🐀 The MGs hosted Sunday lunch for Grossie and Splainer. Elsie, desperate for content, made it into a vlog. There was baggy trousers, shop bought cauliflower cheese, gutter talk, advice on tablescrapes, too much wine consumed by Elsie and Grossie, and dogs eating roast beef and peeing on the patio. Oh, and they found a RAT nesting in the outdoor cushions...and filmed it....😝

👗Elsie is doing a shoot in Milla polyester prom dresses at Flore House, a luxury guest house in Northamptonshire. She's 'romanticising' her life...yet her blog talks about staying in for Valentine's Day!

🥕 We think Elsie is going down the route of #irenemylife to be a lifestyle vlogger. Unfortunately she doesn't have a life. Or any style. Or a fabulous Cotswold house. Or a beautiful, productive garden. Good luck with that then!

In other news
🌊Those of us lucky enough to go on the Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams are thrilled with our swag bags, thank you @MissMidnight
🎂🕴🐱We admired @Wophie cake, @Oops... hooman sized steamer, and @CarrotSunshine pussy!
🌞Freddy is off to Dubai
👠Frow (back from Paris and about to go to NY) and Amelia were at a Jimmy Choo event
💏Frow is doing a Valentine's event for Dior Beauty and Grossie and Splainer are working with Hotel Chocolat...
🕷The two couples are spending time together at Soho Farmhouse for Mr Frow's birthday...fly on wall anybody?
🙈Teeny Ali is 'peak ready precision' (?) but still can't spell #dachshund and #bonfire night
View attachment 1049872View attachment 1049873View attachment 1049874
Great again @Miscanthus. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I very rarely watch Elsie's vlogs anymore, just because I'm tired enough from my darling little boy keeping me busy and on my toes, I don't need anything else to send me to sleep anymore. But your recaps are genius and I never feel like I miss out on her antics.
The stills of Elsie in those bloody trousers walking into Hermes still makes me have major second hand embarrassment for her!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮God knows what the SA thought when she rocked up! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Isn’t Josie in London? Her and Charlie have been putting stories up of them at the Langham not with Frow.

601AC82E-BA71-4779-831F-BE5CA7217774.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I'm going to be really pedantic now, but the song she used in that reel annoys me a bit. It says inspired by Bridgerton, but I'm pretty sure it's really inspired by this song -

Screenshot_20220209-090838.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Has anyone seen The Tinder Swindler?
It just shows how easy it is so fake wealth and how simple it is to convince people you’re worth £££
I believe all of those points @Miscanthus. There is just no way those items are real with status and sales history like hers. No way.

• Heart
Reactions: 57

In other news
🌞Freddy is off to Dubai
🙈Teeny Ali is 'peak ready precision

In other news
🌞Freddy is off to Dubai
View attachment 1049872View attachment 1049873View attachment 1049874
Would she wear a fake Kelly to the Hermes store? Would she risk being found out? Perhaps she did buy from a reseller because if it is real she definitely didn’t get it from the store.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Great again @Miscanthus. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐I very rarely watch Elsie's vlogs anymore, just because I'm tired enough from my darling little boy keeping me busy and on my toes, I don't need anything else to send me to sleep anymore. But your recaps are genius and I never feel like I miss out on her antics.
The stills of Elsie in those bloody trousers walking into Hermes still makes me have major second hand embarrassment for her!! 🤮🤮🤮🤮God knows what the SA thought when she rocked up! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 #twit
Thank you 😙
Rest assured that I do not watch either! My recaps are purely my take on what I read from all you talented commentators!

Isn’t Josie in London? Her and Charlie have been putting stories up of them at the Langham not with Frow.

View attachment 1049915
Yes, she's in London now and went shopping with Freddy but Frow showed they were at HoHo farmhouse overnight with Grossie and Splainer celebrating Harrison's birthday a week early...so maybe last weekend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This post has killed me off early today 🤣🤣 first Lydia talking about the 500 year old wall surrounding their new build bungalow and then Fi’s comment underneath

432DB303-74FE-4869-954D-FC815F7327CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Tell me you have nothing going on without telling me you have nothing going on 😏
Screenshot_20220209_095411_com.instagram.android_edit_2853652578217690.jpg
Screenshot_20220209_095413_com.instagram.android_edit_2853664016235918.jpg
Screenshot_20220209_095415_com.instagram.android_edit_2853682533234873.jpg

Patricia on the other hand........
Screenshot_20220209_100351_com.instagram.android_edit_2854192982128024.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 47
This post has killed me off early today 🤣🤣 first Lydia talking about the 500 year old wall surrounding their new build bungalow and then Fi’s comment underneath

View attachment 1050002
500 year old wall....

witch, please :rolleyes:

Show us the proof, Lydiot. I dare you.

Yes, they would build a modern, ugly Bunga right next to a 500 year old wall.

If so, her property would also be a lot more than just 1.2 million.

She's past delusional at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Would she wear a fake Kelly to the Hermes store? Would she risk being found out? Perhaps she did buy from a reseller because if it is real she definitely didn’t get it from the store.
You make a good point. What bag is she carrying when she does the shop visit? Anybody know?

Reactions: 13
To be honest, and maybe it is just me here. I wouldn't notice what bag someone was carrying. I genuinely don't look. I am attracted to shoes however 🤣 . Still I wouldn't know if they were Jimmy Choo or River Island. I own a few irregular choice pairs. The prices to me are expensive and would be nothing on major designers. I buy them in sales and would never pay full for them. So when people go on about the kelly is a fake I wouldn't know the difference between a real one or fake one. You would have to be a bag lover and collector like Claire.

Reactions: 29
Has anyone seen The Tinder Swindler?
It just shows how easy it is so fake wealth and how simple it is to convince people you’re worth £££
I believe all of those points @Miscanthus. There is just no way those items are real with status and sales history like hers. No way.
Watched it last night ..... so shocking how easy it was for him to swidle money out of those women, but essentially they were so stupid too!!

But yes everything on social media is fake. It's easy to parade around with fake Hermes bags / fake watches / leased luxury vehicles.

They are all at it as it's a race to the finish of who can flex the most but just like with any race , most will crash and burn when this tit dries up.

The what is left?? Well for 1 thing the bailiffs and creditors and banks don't give a tit about your "influencer status" .... you are only as good as your last payment!!

Good luck to ALL of them .... I will sit in my paid for house with my paid for cars and holidays and money in the bank to buy decent food and have meals out.

Not a world for me sorry .. I prefer security than a "flex" lifestyle. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Thank you 😙
Rest assured that I do not watch either! My recaps are purely my take on what I read from all you talented commentators!

Yes, she's in London now and went shopping with Freddy but Frow showed they were at HoHo farmhouse overnight with Grossie and Splainer celebrating Harrison's birthday a week early...so maybe last weekend.
Vic always posts a day or 2 after an event whilst Josie posts in real time.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.