Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Garlic on the table? But we eat it, we don’t use it as decoration! And why not a camembert or small plastic Eiffel towers?

Reactions: 35
She looks like she is full-on wearing an adult nappy. How does this not register in even her brain? And didn't she say that she is bringing those trousers to the tailor so they can replicate the exact pattern in different fabrics?

Her tailor's reaction when she brings in those trousers to replicate:

Reactions: 39
My brain cannot process these images.
Farewell career in fashun... Farewell!

Reactions: 23

I think we already ascertained in a previous thread that she doesn't check the rear view! Rookie mistake!

Reactions: 22
Six Pairs of Clogs...

There’s six pairs of clogs on me table
This evening I thought we’d go Dutch
You can call me a fool, but I’m breaking the rule
And this windmill’s a wonderful touch
There are tulips galore, flying Dutchmen for sure
If you look hard you’ll all see a dyke
With a finger stuck in it; hang on - wait a minute
Yes, you’re right there’s a rusty old bike
Oh the thought, oh the planning
I’ve been Amsterdamming, as hard as my poor brain is able
Please give lots of praise, since I’ve seen better days
And the light that I bring to this table...

Reactions: 39
She looks like a Victorian ghost from a horror film.
What has happened to her!
Like the Victorian ghost of a maiden who has been defiled and abandoned by some shady aristocrat

Why would it be an ad if she bought a dress from a brand that has previously worked with her. It would only be an ad if they paid her or gifted her. Hasn’t she tagged HERMES and we know they don’t pay her. I’m not defending her, but I know I wouldn’t hashtag ad if I paid for an item.

Her target audience is Victorian ghosts

Who gardens in white pants? And I was thinking the look was more early 80s male pop star. All she needed was a loose pastel blazer with the sleeves rolled up

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Lydia Millen #124 Sponsors dried up and no longer earnin’, nothing to vlog but dogs piss and vermin!

Reactions: 64
OMG great intel and so glad you posted! Has Ali shown the watch they supposedly picked him up for xmas yet? I can't keep up with all of their gifts to themselves!

Also, I realized how pretentious my comment about my husband sounded Would never mention it unless it was relevant. Please accept my apologies.
Not pretentious AT ALL! Lots of people love collecting watches and other lux items. NO SHAME! My own husband is a huge watch lover and if we had the funds he'd be a preferred client as well... for now he and I have our Cartier Tank watches which after 20 years look brand new. I myself love handbags and jewelry

Last edited:
Reactions: 44
Garlic on the table? But we eat it, we don’t use it as decoration! And why not a camembert or small plastic Eiffel towers?
Right? Garlic? How ingenious. She could suggest putting little miniature Pepe LePew's all over her table and that would be more "French" than anything she seriously advised.

Reactions: 20
Spent ages trying to see how much they spent on that piece of meat to impress Josie and Charlie and I think it cost £52.50.
In BC,Canada, that size of prime rib would be about 130 dollars. I bet Chuckie helped him cook it. Ali would have burnt it. Did anyone notice how much oil Ali put in the trays for Yorkshires? You are suppose to put in enough just to fill the bottom.

Reactions: 19
Out of all the classless clueless things in the last video - and there were so many - the idea she might take some high street trousers to a bespoke tailor to have them use as a ‘template’ is beyond belief. Set aside the fact they look terrible anyway, has it not occurred to her that’s deeply insulting? They’d probably not be that offended though, since they’d be laughing her straight out of the store.

Reactions: 41
I’ll just leave this here…

Reactions: 26
Can we just compare for a moment?

Ca$$ie (who I LOVE) has 83k subscribers and did a wonderful unboxing of a Virgil piece that is SO Amazing and SO HER! Such authentic joy!

She’s got more authentic views considering the lower sub numbers and waaaaaay more comments/engagement than Lydia with 900 something k . Note the massive amount of likes for Cassie video vs Lydia… again at so so many less subscribers. Curious how there is not ONE thumbs down for Lydia’s offering.

Honestly Lydia should not have included ANY of this content. It’s irrelevant and disgusting. It was ONE pillow. She completely derailed her little attempt to show up Josie and Charlie with a roast dinner with this gross content that dominated the video. And the thought of sitting her guests down after dinner on those unwashed cushions was . Would have been better off showing making a cake.

I’m sure suddenly Lydia’s video will rocket in popularity among and she’ll have 200k views in no time which will make zero sense considering the failing content and terribly negative (and true) comments.

Cassie’s video for you bag lovers and those who love to see authentic content.

And yes this is a you tube link cause… Cassie deserves the Adsense and stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Hey Lydiot,
Look and take notes how to do a proper haul!

She did better job promoting Karen Millen than you!
Totally agree, really professional. 7 different outfits, all pressed and hanging on a rail behind her. Karen Millen model photo inserts and then her own "on location" photo shoot video in the outfits. Laura talking about how she has styled it and what she loves about it, followed by video insert of her in all the outfits in her dressing room. 7 different outfits with 7 different pairs of boots\shoes\bags etc. Not the same bulky handbag and boots again and again. Actually, care and consideration and styling. You can see she has put a lot of effort into producing the video.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.