Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is your diet going? I’m on one myself - not easy - it’s the Intermittent Fasting one-not to give away my age - they recommend 20:4? Are they joking. Anyway, how are you dealing with the Coke issue or lack of..
I have been doing intermittent fasting for a few years now. I don’t find it hard as I never feel hungry in the morning. My eating window is roughly between 12.30 and 18.30. 20-4 is very hardcore eek!
My metabolism is tit despite doing a lot of low impact exercise, most people can’t believe how restricted my diet is. I low carb. I dream of sourdough toast. Keep the cake, give me bread!
I was drinking a ton of Diet Pepsi but went cold turkey off it and it was ok. I treat myself to one a week on one of my volunteering afternoons.
Although I Would be lying if I didn’t say I preferred being at a lower weight, my lifestyle is the way it is for medical reasons not anything else. Being overweight is just so bad for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Agree, she's definitely not one to miss an opportunity to show off (flex) and do an unboxing saying "look what I have, I can buy a Hermes bag you poor people can't " 🙄
She'll vlog getting her toenails done, which nodoby wants to see, yet ignores a Hermès unboxing, which is prime content that really brings in the views. The Kellys are definitely fake.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Unsure if anyone has mentioned this, but waragainstInstagrammers is a brilliant site that you can check out influencers Instagram accounts without adding to their views/ engagement etc. Shows all of Elsie's posts and stories, even stories that have since been deleted. Brilliant when we want to double check on the things she's said before!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Since the Elle Darby and Molly Mae dramas do you think she’s worried her incident with Nicky will come to light? If there IS footage of her behaviour and the things she said to a 9 month pregnant woman then I’d be shaking in my boots

Reactions: 27
Josie and her gang were at Sketch with Juicy Couture for tea. Poor Lyds, can't even muster up an invite for Juicy Couture. Even Village Idiot Em Shel managed to get an invite. 🤭
Screenshot_20220204-184730_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220205-070834_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220205-070837_Instagram.jpg

This view.
Is.
Meh.
Screenshot_20220205-123937_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Josie and her gang were at Sketch with Juicy Couture for tea. Poor Lyds, can't even muster up an invite for Juicy Couture. Even Village Idiot Em Shel managed to get an invite. 🤭
View attachment 1041267View attachment 1041268View attachment 1041269

This view.
Is.
Meh.
View attachment 1041275
Thank you for including the pic at the end of Lydia’s view of her dining table, which was both an important inclusion for comparison and absolutely hilarious. 😂

“This View” Ma’am that is a table, not exactly the view from the top of Mount Everest

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Don’t worry I am no penny saver, more like completely broke😂.

Please look at this, I always said that Lou has fake bags!

Wow this is a great video and just looked at his channel, hundreds of Hermes unboxings and very credible.

Am now so so convinced both Kellys are fake, I think the Birkin is real and probably the story she says is true, but how she expects anyone to believe she gets a call from a Hermes store and her wishlist bag is in after only buying shoes from there and only a couple of pairs as well. And then they apparently courier the bag to her. Just utter crap.

Just found this unboxing of an Ali Express bag and as the person says the quality is not that bad at all, and that was probably a really cheap fake, the ones Je Suis Lou gets are loads better.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I know this is Lydia's thread but that video I just watch sparked my interest so I went and looked at all the Je Suis Lou Hermes unboxings and in the one below she inserts footage of 2 Birkins in the store and a Kelly and her trying them on, but you don't see her actually purchasing it. Did she or didn't she, is that guy right or wrong, do the straps hang differently dependent on the leather, it is so so hard to tell. I think that is proof that Lydia can get away with a fake bag, especially as it is all black and you cannot see the quality of the stitching which can be a giveaway. Look at the stitching on Lou's wallet on a chain, that looks suspicious to me!

I think a lot of influencers are using Hermes to grow their channels by putting up unboxings as they generate a lot of interest, and you do not often see them in the store purchasing the bags, maybe random footage of trying them on. Remember it is not just Lydia who is all about the smoke and mirrors deception!!

When you watch Claire's channel, she has filmed in Hermes quite a bit, when she gets a bag so seems credible.

I find it fascinating people are going to such lengths to make fake bags look real, like it is such a big status symbol to have one!

Attachments

Reactions: 21
I know this is Lydia's thread but that video I just watch sparked my interest so I went and looked at all the Je Suis Lou Hermes unboxings and in the one below she inserts footage of 2 Birkins in the store and a Kelly and her trying them on, but you don't see her actually purchasing it. Did she or didn't she, is that guy right or wrong, do the straps hang differently dependent on the leather, it is so so hard to tell. I think that is proof that Lydia can get away with a fake bag, especially as it is all black and you cannot see the quality of the stitching which can be a giveaway. Look at the stitching on Lou's wallet on a chain, that looks suspicious to me!

I think a lot of influencers are using Hermes to grow their channels by putting up unboxings as they generate a lot of interest, and you do not often see them in the store purchasing the bags, maybe random footage of trying them on. Remember it is not just Lydia who is all about the smoke and mirrors deception!!

When you watch Claire's channel, she has filmed in Hermes quite a bit, when she gets a bag so seems credible.

I find it fascinating people are going to such lengths to make fake bags look real, like it is such a big status symbol to have one!

This is an up close of the print on her( Lou) Hermès bag, sorry but that smells of 100% fake, they never send out bags with print like that. All her bags are fake, it II impossible for someone of her age whose parents aren’t rich to have so many high end luxury bags!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36

I never heard of Je Suis Lou but her story sounds a bit suspect. Hermès will only let you put a Birkin or a Kelly on your wish list, not both. She also made it sound like the SA was going to source her these rare bags with a wink wink kind of attitude, seems incredibly unlikely to me. Is she that well know? And why would Hermès give a crap?

Reactions: 24
For frig’s sake Lydia, it’s a kitchen wall.

Get a grip, get a real life, get some content.

Also has anyone else thought recently that all the content she has is about her house, so why doesn’t she put it on her house Instagram channel. Surely that’s what it’s for.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 40
This is an up close of the print on her( Lou) Hermès bag, sorry but that smells of 100% fake, they never send out bags with print like that. All her bags are fake, it II impossible for someone of her age whose parents aren’t rich to have so many high end luxury bags!

Most of us don't know how to spot a real versus fake, but i've just watched a few videos on it and it is pretty easy to look for the main points. The stitching on the little key pouch is wonky and over stitched as said above and whilst the gold writing is all centred and not too heavily embossed - which are giveaways for fake, the lettering of the word HERMES is all wonky and not straight at all.

I do think that the straps hanging down thing - whilst it could be the case on a Birkin, maybe not so much on a more structured bag like the Kelly and especially in the harder more structured leather.

Very interesting and the more I watch and read, the more I am convinced about her Kellys being fake. Someone who is definitely seeing a down turn in their career, scrabbling around for content, taking on things they would never have considered a year ago (Toaster/Hairburst etc) - she could be getting huge Youtube flog numbers for a whats in my Kelly video, comparing the Kelly to the mini Kelly, one about the Birkin and of course she's missed 3 unboxings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
There's no sign of the hardware dropping on her bags, she always has the straps threaded through the clips on the Birkin 🤔View attachment 1040928View attachment 1040929View attachment 1040930View attachment 1040931View attachment 1040933
In the last picture I've always thought the Kelly loots extremely "plastic-y" if that makes sense? It doesn't actually look like leather to me

I don't know squat about luxury bags but that stitching is AWFUL

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
A note from Twopennyworth Corner...

If it wasn’t shown being bought, unboxed and all the tiniest inside out detail discussed and the certification shown it isn’t a real Hermes. No Influencer leaves out the unboxing if it’s real. There - it’s been said now.

...and now the news. Energy prices are due to soar in ...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I don’t think Elsie is talking about the table in this Story, I’m pretty sure it’s actually an undisclosed ad for Bryan Hanlon Prints.

The link of the font is so tiny and the colour is almost identical to the table … off to report to the ASA! 😡

F2F92587-D77F-40E8-8609-BEDD0DD6FF77.jpeg
67BEDBC1-30FC-4B0E-A17E-86A14D9D10C1.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.