Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Thank the dear Lord that we won't miss any further if these Pulitzer-eligible from Mister Gorden himself!

Reactions: 42
If it's a baby I'm off..............

I'm back...

Love this one

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
You may be onto something, good detecting. Didn’t she say something about being proud of herself when she showed all those wine corks in the weighing scales, proud for not drinking , could be.
in josie's NYE vlog - she looked completely pissed though.

Reactions: 22
What view??! A dusty table full of clutter, ruined garden furniture and the tree branches. I mean if that’s what I had to look at everyday I sure as hell wouldn’t be trying to flex it on the gram
Ali did ask her how long the figs had been on the table lol. Maybe she is making preserves

Reactions: 19
in josie's NYE vlog - she looked completely pissed though.
There’ s no way in hell she’s pregnant or trying to get pregnant with the amount of wine she’s consuming. She was one down before Aldi sat down at the table with the Chateau neuf and she had the two bottles of Barefoot lined up in the kitchen ready to go plus, the dad arrived with another case of wine and she had two family packs of Paracetamol on the island after her Waitrose shop. Not happening, folks, and won’t until she acquires another puppy, chickens, pony and more.

Ali did ask her how long the figs had been on the table lol. Maybe she is making preserves
Figney, not Shitney.

Reactions: 30
how does this woman manage to stay slim with her crap diet and alcohol? even if you are starving, she must have to have a permanent calorie surplus a bottle of wine has as many calories as a big mac

Reactions: 30
She isn’t pregnant, for one it won’t happen that fast and for 2 she is still lifting weights and all the rest. You don’t do that for a first pregnancy, you are careful because you don’t know how the body is going to react, and lidl is so delicate/ weak that she will spend 9 months in bed!

Reactions: 31
I love watching Cassie’s videos. She’s great and a real luxury fashion blogger. She’s interested in fashion and does so many videos Lydiot could do too whilst she’s struggling for content but she’s too lazy to do them. (New brand releases etc).

She’s right, nobody logs on to a ‘luxury fashion’ channel to then get talked to about Hello Fresh or toasters.

Attachments

Reactions: 33
All those pics from Ali's blog - hilarious - to me he is like a parody of a male influencer, and as for his fashion sense! Polo necks with a necklace showing, and short trousers! Hideous! There is something very Only Fools and Horses about his erm 'style', all he needs is the faux fur coat! I know this has already been said many times!

Attachments

Reactions: 33
He can borrow one of lidl’s!

Reactions: 17
I thought Sophie looked stunning in her vlog

Is she seriously announcing a new puppy tonight? This is because she wants one dog each on the couch. Porter goes to Aldi and leaves Elsie solo while consuming her latest book. Obviously, this leads to an asymmetric vignette so must be addressed.
If she gets another puppy she ll make little Aldi go out on every single walk with her, her weak wrists would t be able to cope with two little doggies at the same time.

It sucks to be you Aldi

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Nah she's not pregnant, she would be even more whiney and feeling sorry for herself if she was. She would literally put herself to bed!! I reckon its a new puppy, didn't she mention something about getting a new one if Ali would let her? Well we all know, what Lydia wants she gets....

Reactions: 23
He can borrow one of lidl’s!
Her Missguided one that she copied/designed for KM is the exact same as Del Boy’s.

I thought Sophie looked stunning in her vlog

If she gets another puppy she ll make little Aldi go out on every single walk with her, her weak wrists would t be able to cope with two little doggies at the same time.

It sucks to be you Aldi
She’s peeved that Aldi is claiming to have too much to do to go out on her Porter walks with her - this is another way of ensuring he’s on the leash as much as the new puppy. No getting out of the walks now.

Reactions: 18
I am leaning towards her not being pregnant. I was only convinced when I saw she started following a baby clothing brand. Just think she's fucking with us now.

Reactions: 18
ALI WRITING THOUGHT PROVOKING POST
This is the funniest thing i have ever read from him
Tho “omg he is so dumb” could be considered a “provoked thought”
Exactly what I thought when I saw Ali's post: Ali - thought provoking content?? The only thoughts I have when reading Ali's posts are - how did he manage to leave school with such terrible skills in English!!

Reactions: 25
Exactly what I thought when I saw Ali's post: Ali - thought provoking content?? The only thoughts I have when reading Ali's posts are - how did he manage to leave school with such terrible skills in English!!
Char char ain’t much better with his storys , euh no stories char char mr know all

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I am leaning towards her not being pregnant. I was only convinced when I saw she started following a baby clothing brand. Just think she's fucking with us now.
She’s probably going to order outfits for the new dog from there, because she can’t find any actual dog clothing that aligns with her ASSthetic

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.