Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ Lydia, you might want to keep your ”fluffer” Lumi Bear locked up or your neighbour might take her out as well..... double of quits.

why make an enemy of your neighbour, and so publicly.

While we're waiting for this deeply distressing matter to be resolved, shall we play a game of 'guess what was in the parcel'?
red bull and vape liquid

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While we're waiting for this deeply distressing matter to be resolved, shall we play a game of 'guess what was in the parcel'?
I'm saying.....
A lemon squeezer and ginger peeler for her lemon, ginger and honey drink in the morning. :giggle:
A foot measurer so she can get the right sized Jimmy Choo's next time.
Some more candle holders for the bland dining room.

• Haha
  • Wow
The witch probably wants another of whatever was in the parcel. So she cries wolf hoping Amazon will send her the supposedly stolen items for free. Since she's such a huge influence and Amazon's sales depend on her recommendation and all. Good for Amazon they told her to email them like any other client and they didn't rush to make it all shiny if her bleeping world.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
New thread title suggestion:
Lydia Millen #13: Lady Mary Poppin'Tags of the Dungalow hiring for COCKOO position to join the fandango

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why would they want to steal fake books? Imagine if you took in an Amazon parcel thinking it was yours and then when you open it, it’s full of blank books. 😂
Haha! OMG I almost forget the blank books she ordered from Amazon 🙊 🙊 🙊 🙊

I hope the neighbour gives her back her blank books.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The witch probably wants another of whatever was in the parcel. So she cries wolf hoping Amazon will send her the supposedly stolen items for free. Since she's such a huge influence and Amazon's sales depend on her recommendation and all. Good for Amazon they told her to email them like any other client and they didn't rush to make it all shiny if her bleeping world.
That is exactly what I thought, she could’ve got the said parcel from her neighbour but pretending that she didn’t so she would get seconds. I wouldn’t put anything past her at this stage. If her neighbour does follow her on twitter and confronts her, oh well then Lidl can just go oh I forgot, I said it by mistake heheheehe 🙊

Reactions: 14
Okay super sleuths..... someone needs to find the photo of her out to dinner with Ali ...... I wanna say sushi or Chinese where she wore the gucci jacket out after being at meetings in London with her flared jeans and 70s glasses, white shirt and horrible scarf on her neck!!!!

how can she say she never wore it and how can she wear it without taking the tag off
I think now everyone will think whatever she wear her outfit will always leave the tags on (so she sell it away “as if all are brand new” 🙄🤢🤮
Liar always Lie⬇
she’s been a LIAR at the very beginning (always & as usual)
76FB3706-686A-4DDF-9168-8A3E0153BD9D.jpeg

While trying on ⬇
D6ECF715-6718-48A8-A386-2C70134306A9.jpeg

She wear it while she is vlogging! ⬇
F3FD452F-BA8E-46DD-A1BD-B78D3CE8AAE1.jpeg

And still said with tags & NEVER WORN ⬇
540A4319-E0C0-4616-8519-40E24209CC02.jpeg

Chinese people call “a dog can’t stop himself from eating shits” 💩 = bad habits!
so LYDIA can’t stop herself for not being a LIAR 🤥
EA7C7823-6829-4EAE-A21C-0B3C3AEF082F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I think now everyone will think whatever she wear her outfit will always leave the tags on (so she sell it away “as if all are brand new” 🙄🤢🤮
Liar always Lie⬇
she’s been a LIAR at the very beginning (always & as usual) View attachment 72186
While trying on ⬇
View attachment 72197
She wear it while she is vlogging! ⬇
View attachment 72199
And still said with tags & NEVER WORN⬇View attachment 72204
Chinese people call “a dog can’t stop himself from eating shits” 💩 = bad habits!
so LYDIA can’t stop herself for not being a LIAR 🤥View attachment 72208
Oh she’s has been caught out AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ali is that a ROLEX?😱 Where is your beloved LongJeans?!

Maybe Lidl sold it on depop when Ali was gazing in to the air and drank his warm caffeinated brew.
He's such a wanker, it's painful.
Bet his wanker is painful for him, too. :)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would hope so but I doubt it, i think that photo with the caption screams irony to me, hardly a boss babe sitting on the kitchen counter!

The blog post is misleading too, a recipe for ginger tea but a post about being an addict, i suppose there will be a vlog with that title coming too. Yet another click bait story.
She's already insulted the homeless, environmentalists, Australians, anyone who's ever experienced true grief and loss... might as well add people with actual serious addictions to that list!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
That is exactly what I thought, she could’ve got the said parcel from her neighbour but pretending that she didn’t so she would get seconds. I wouldn’t put anything past her at this stage. If her neighbour does follow her on twitter and confronts her, oh well then Lidl can just go oh I forgot, I said it by mistake heheheehe 🙊
Lady Lyd is too busy to pop round to her neighbours to pick up a parcel.

Lydia#13 wearing clothes with tags so can resell and advertising for the job from hell.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Lydia is asking on IG what is the best aid for deep sleep.
A clean conscience, Lydia, something you'll never be able to have given your addiction to lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A clean conscience, Lydia, something you'll never be able to have given your addiction to lies.
Didn't she have some kind of earbuds (gifted) to help aid with sleep. Does she just recieve gifts and just toss them to the side and beg for new stuff.

Reactions: 25
Didnt she recently post sleep charts that showed she slept deeply? Im sure we've seen it on here..
Wow she really can't keep her lies straight!no wonder she needs more assistants to help her lie, Cawwweee is clearly too busy lisping and cooking beige food for her

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I believe she should use that freebie diary to write down exactly all the rubish she spews out everyday and hire someone to check it before she makes another mess.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.