Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice how Lydia has started jumping on these kind of posts, thinking it will make her appear like a strong, fierce woman, not afraid to call people out. She spends more time hunting out these posts and taking the time to comment, than thanking people that pay her compliments!
In Lidl world she may think it makes her look strong and fierce but in the real world it just makes her look insecure, thin skinned and petty.

Reactions: 12
Lol if she paid for it then she only paid for one bespoke chair. What happened to wanted a place where she could get ready with her friends 🤣 guess they don't matter if she has to pay, if it's free she'll take them all

Reactions: 8
Back to shilling Elizabeth Arden:

Screenshot_20200115-185742_Instagram.jpg

Why do they work with Lidl? It's not like she is classy and effortless imo.

Reactions: 12
What ever happened the pink chair she begged for/was gifted?
remember the one that Ali made her put in the shed before they moved because he clearly hated (said it wouldn’t fit in their house)

Reactions: 15
What ever happened the pink chair she begged for/was gifted?
remember the one that Ali made her put in the shed before they moved because he clearly hated (said it wouldn’t fit in their house)
I wonder this too! She was so eager to use it but it was never to be seen again.... it wasn't cheap either if I remember her bragging rightly....

Couldn't help but share..... not necessarily being fat but you get my drift 😉😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Where's this fresh new thread at? We're bored of this one so best beg OTD for a freebie new one.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just watched Ali's video and he says they've filmed a video called 'How much does my wife spend?' is that a joke?! she spends nothing she begs for everything to get it free.
Also is it just me or does Ali think he's Neymar with his 'Doctor' Martins and puffa jacket :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Gosh, Lydia is so BBB (Boring, Bland, Beige) we are running out of content here!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.