Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is a PR product? Is it gifted? Discounted or loaned? Or all of the above?
It's a gift/free service for her to keep/experience from a brand without them transferring any money into her bank account to talk about it. Instead she will earn commission off sales of the product via affiliate links she places in the desription box. Lydl refuses to call them gifts because she thinks it makes her sound like a prostitute. She prefers girl-bossy words like 'PR product'.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can the website she is selling the Gucci jacket on, be notified that she is fraudulently selling it as never worn before? Might be worth them knowing bc it's wrong people will be unknowingly paying high dollar for a used product due to her false advertising. I'm in the US so unsure how it works in the UK.

Gosh, she just gets bloody worse, doesn't she? What a classless, disgusting fraud.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's a gift/free service for her to keep/experience from a brand without them transferring any money into her bank account to talk about it. Instead she will earn commission off sales of the product via affiliate links she places in the desription box. Lydl refuses to call them gifts because she thinks it makes her sound like a prostitute. She prefers girl-bossy words like 'PR product'.
I just wondered as it’s not listed as #Gift whether it had to be returned? #PR product doesn’t mean anything to anyone.

Also I take my hat off to both of them. They seem to be living a life they enjoy surrounded by all the materialistic nonsense. The bit that always gets me is the separate sofas. After 12 years of marriage my husband and I still snuggle up. They don’t seem very affectionate together at all. I’m a therapist as looking back through both accounts it seems she took a very young man and moulded him into someone to suit her and because he is very easy on the eye, together she believed they would become a “super influencer” couple.

From body language and the way she talks, she seems very disingenuous. On the other hand Ali seems like a little puppy. Easy to please and gets walked over like a doormat. I will say his videos and editing skills are second to none.

I’ve watched a few of Lydia's videos in the last month and it is just absolute drivel. The NYE party vid was so bad my 8 year old could have done better.

Lydia is deluded, but no more deluded than the thousands of followers that hang off every last sponsored word she says.

As for Carrie, I notice she puts on a fake baby voice and Lydia replies in the same lispy voice. Baby voices or acting infantile is used to feign innocence, or solicit sympathy and compassion. In psychoanalytic theory, It is actually very common for individuals to resort to it when they want to either display vulnerability or as a way to get closer go the person they are talking to. They are putting themselves down and asking to be looked after and loved.

What I see here is complete co-dependence by Carrie. She says she is her best friend, but best friends should be mutually respected on the same wave level. Carrie looks up to Lydia, you can see she is in awe of her and despite the protests, Lydia believes she is above Carrie. And why wouldn’t she? She employees her after all. I’ve seen a couple of posts of Lydia berating Carrie in a backhanded joking way. People joke when they can’t say what they want, but want to get it across. I believe both would be lost without each other. Lydia wouldn’t have any friends and Carrie would just have a void. The whole set up for me is very very odd.

Lydia also Needs to leave her ‘hamlet’ bungalow more. She is bordering on a recluse

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Woah woah woah girl 🤨
LIAR! It has often been discussed about the tags being on in her try ons. People speculated on exactly this kind of dishonesty! She is so untrustworthy.

I leave tags on till I wear items. The issue here is selling an item you’ve worn as new. There are so many ways to describe it - “as new”, “ gently worn for a couple of hours”, “worn once”. Not Lydia though. Her lying is compulsive. Her mind is diseased with it. It’s disgusting. Then again this woman depopped utterly filthy items pretending they were barely used.

For your next video Lydia maybe you can explain to us how you don’t shed your skin even though you’re a snake. And I’m sure all the ladies here who pointed out your addiction would gratefully accept a thank you for saving you from yourself. Ughhh low-life.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Slightly off topic but as I've mentioned before I'm a hairdresser, the last two days I've been taking classes to learn eyelash extensions. I had the privilege of being surrounded with actual "boss babes" the instructors both have over 10 years of industry experience and are both salon owners that travel the country doing education as well as having families. The other students were all accomplished lash artists and many were also business owners with staff. These are the type of women who have earned their success and who I am proud to call my peers.

My point is that it's like night and day when you compare truly successful woman to Lydia. Everyone was classy, mature and serious about their livelihoods. It was so refreshing to see how actual business woman conduct themselves. No one was giggling like a school girl or acting like a pretentious new money twit.

Reactions: 28
I think frauds like Lydia are the reasons why online luxury retailers (Mytheresa, Net-a-porter, LVR and Farfetch) now place its tags on awkward places, so that it prevents them from returning them and reselling them too.

I remember she did a luxury video with mytheresa, and those items that she tried on, i never saw her wear.

She's vile.

Reactions: 21
Slightly off topic but as I've mentioned before I'm a hairdresser, the last two days I've been taking classes to learn eyelash extensions. I had the privilege of being surrounded with actual "boss babes" the instructors both have over 10 years of industry experience and are both salon owners that travel the country doing education as well as having families. The other students were all accomplished lash artists and many were also business owners with staff. These are the type of women who have earned their success and who I am proud to call my peers.

My point is that it's like night and day when you compare truly successful woman to Lydia. Everyone was classy, mature and serious about their livelihoods. It was so refreshing to see how actual business woman conduct themselves. No one was giggling like a school girl or acting like a pretentious new money twit.
There are wonderful, inspiring women out there who don’t have to hashtag their way through life. I never trust people who constantly remind me of who they want me to think they are.

If you’re successful you don’t have to constantly tell people, we will see your work ethic and output. Lydia’s “bad ass boss babe” is her bitching and bossing her husband around. In some circles we consider that abuse rather than a measure of success 😒

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.