Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see on Depop that it looks like Fave Stalker Jo Cannon is clearing out everything she's ever bought that was "influenced" by Lydia. I also cant see that she follows Lydia any more.
Could you link her de-lydiot, I mean depop page?

Thanks for the recommendation, they look super comfy! I have a pair of sneakers from them with memory foam and I love them.
Don't know how people can tolerate heels after wearing skechers. You see women hobbling round shopping centres in ridiculous shoes...but that's a whole 'nother thread..

So was tonight's upload actually filmed in 2020?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She says the Gucci loafers make her look short and stumpy....that's because you ARE short and stumpy!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wait. Has she seriously just used words like ‘ when I bought this’ and fully pretending everything in the video was purchased and cost her a lot and then wrote in the description that EVERYTHING was PR!? As in free!? God she is an awful human being.
If any of you have watched ‘you’ she is like the character peaches. Self absorbed idiot and even peaches wrote her work outs in her diary. Ew

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Classic kinda girl reaches for Balmain blazer instead of Gucci blazer! What a bleeping idiot!

Reactions: 11
Always find it funny that influencers can do a review of the products they don’t like and what they don’t like about them, and let’s add...

monetize those reviews....

but if individuals do that about YouTube channels and influencer platforms on a website far removed from their socials. 🤔

we’re trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
“Why are you saying you’ve purchased these when in the description is says that all products are PR products?”

from the comments of her latest video.

Lydia, once again lying and misleading consumers. I’m reporting her to the ASA.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
She says the Gucci loafers make her look short and stumpy....that's because you ARE short and stumpy!
definition of an artist blaming their tools.

HAHA..... she brings up the fact she loves her “fluffers” but wears leather 🤣 who called that one hands up 🤣😂

She’s so bleeping full of it.....

a lot of you were so grateful that I’ve been restyling and selling on my entire house because it means you can get my cast offs and I can charge you for the tit I don’t want.

audible should work with IBooks.........

yeah Amazon and Apple doing business together for Lydia 😂😂 ok hun.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Wait. Has she seriously just used words like ‘ when I bought this’ and fully pretending everything in the video was purchased and cost her a lot and then wrote in the description that EVERYTHING was PR!? As in free!? God she is an awful human being.
If any of you have watched ‘you’ she is like the character peaches. Self absorbed idiot and even peaches wrote her work outs in her diary. Ew
no peach is a boss ass witch actually rich queen! Not a fake wannabe like lidl off the rack wishes she was royalty trash

Reactions: 2
Shes never purchased a Smythson diary.....of course you haven't you are a penny pinching Pinocchio.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Damn your comments made me curious! Imma dive in, reporting back asap.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I lot of telling tales is going on in that mega flog with all the fist thumping that is going on!
She should just keep her trap shut and avoid the endless lying…

Reactions: 9
I am cleaning the house and packed 3 huge sacks of clothes to donate and 8 pair of shoes I will try to sell. I all bought them when I used to get styling advices from the so called fashion influencers. What the heck was I thinking... 🤦🏼‍♀️
For me it was the same thing but with skincare...if someone told me how much I've spent on useless and irritating (for my skin) bottles through the years I would faint (not bragging, I was so naive and stupid).

Luckily my skin (and wallet) is at a happier place nowadays but I will always check ingredients lists,and think twice, before purchasing anything.

Reactions: 14
notice all her comments about trying to be more sustainable, not buying leather all the time, justifying all her room changes and re-decoration....don't know why she doesn't do a vlog "Answering my Tattle Life comments"

• Haha
Reactions: 18
notice all her comments about trying to be more sustainable, not buying leather all the time, justifying all her room changes and re-decoration....don't know why she doesn't do a vlog "Answering my Tattle Life comments"
I would die for a video like that, finally a real HEART TO HEART!! Lydia, please do (or should I ask to COO Carrie to arrange for it).

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.