Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good for her! I so hope Jo has moved on from Lydia.
I am cleaning the house and packed 3 huge sacks of clothes to donate and 8 pair of shoes I will try to sell. I all bought them when I used to get styling advices from the so called fashion influencers. What the heck was I thinking... 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine being parents at a Sunday football match and these two roll up in their Aston? Who in their right mind thinks "Yes! Let's drive the low-lying sports car to a football game in a muddy field in the middle of January". These two are so poorly equipped for a life in the country/life in general. Common sense is lacking in the Millen-Gordon bungalow.
I have cousins just like this. My first cousin showed up with her husband to her sisters son's christening in a Ferrari ... and revved the engine as we were all leaving the church. Just horrendous.

As you age your nose increases in size by up to 18%, can you imagine what Lidl will look like then.
Interesting that when you hit your late 20s, your nose actually loses a lot of fat and cartilage making it really slim out. Happened to me and I used to hate my nose, now it looks just right.

These young 'influencers' ( :sick: ) are so impulsive and get their noses fixed or even worse, filled, and end up looking like Michael Jackson or in our dear Lydia's case, one of the 7 dwarfs.
1578923987330.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Does she actually think that this pic is creative, artistic, pretty to look at…
1D5DAF4C-32A0-4371-9F60-F04F7649C02D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Her new blog post is a RECIPE for hot water, lemon and ginger??? Surprised she knows how to boil water.

I'm rolling laughing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She's making fun of herself right?

I would hope so but I doubt it, i think that photo with the caption screams irony to me, hardly a boss babe sitting on the kitchen counter!

The blog post is misleading too, a recipe for ginger tea but a post about being an addict, i suppose there will be a vlog with that title coming too. Yet another click bait story.

Reactions: 10
Does she actually think that this pic is creative, artistic, pretty to look at…View attachment 71806
Bahahajja so hundreds of people asked her how to turn a kettle on, grate some ginger and squeeze a lemon???

Next week- how to figure out how many ovens you have in your kitchen, with extra tips on how to turn them on! Can't wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good for you Lydia! This must mean that you will stop lying and comply with ASA regulations!

Oh happy days dear tattlers! ;)

Screenshot_20200113-164710_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I am cleaning the house and packed 3 huge sacks of clothes to donate and 8 pair of shoes I will try to sell. I all bought them when I used to get styling advices from the so called fashion influencers. What the heck was I thinking... 🤦🏼‍♀️
Do you mind showing us what they got you into buying? I'm really curious! I hope you'll be game!

Reactions: 5
I’ve missed the Williams Sonoma tea towel! It didn’t get much airtime over Christmas. Welcome back boring tea towel!
Yes, all is right with the world again!

I don't know how well it's known globally ... those of us familiar with Williams-Sonoma know that it's a store found in just about every suburban mall in the US. They carry some great brands, and we routinely shop there for our kitchen, but I don't view them to have the cachet she seems to attribute to them. I truly laugh and shake my head every time she stages her little vignettes with that towel!!!

And, while I'm on it, similar can be said for Restoration Hardware. They do have high quality (and often over-priced) merchandise, but again ... found in almost every suburban mall in America. And, if our Lydia ever stepped foot into one of their stores, she would see that their aesthetic is very, very different from her interpretation in the bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Do you mind showing us what they got you into buying? I'm really curious! I hope you'll be game!
Here are some of the shoes I used to wear and kill my legs with 🤦🏼‍♀️ A lot of knitted crop tops and knitted tops with half sleeve (totally idiot of me to buy something knitted that won’t keep you warm and you can’t wear when it’s hot either), some reaaaaally short jeans which I barely wore and a lot of other crap that would suit a 15 year girl, not someone in her early 20s (when I bought them, now I’m in my late 20s😂). Thankfully I wasn’t dumb enough to buy expenssive IT bags (I couldn’t afford them either) neither the shoes, I just searched for dupes. Now that I’m a bit older and wiser I know what’s worth the money and what I can actually enjoy wearing more then once.

Attachments

I see on Depop that it looks like Fave Stalker Jo Cannon is clearing out everything she's ever bought that was "influenced" by Lydia. I also cant see that she follows Lydia any more.
Yay. Another one stops drinking the koolaid

Reactions: 6
Here are some of the shoes I used to wear and kill my legs with 🤦🏼‍♀️ A lot of knitted crop tops and knitted tops with half sleeve (totally idiot of me to buy something knitted that won’t keep you warm and you can’t wear when it’s hot either), some reaaaaally short jeans which I barely wore and a lot of other crap that would suit a 15 year girl, not someone in her early 20s (when I bought them, now I’m in my late 20s😂). Thankfully I wasn’t dumb enough to buy expenssive IT bags (I couldn’t afford them either) neither the shoes, I just searched for dupes. Now that I’m a bit older and wiser I know what’s worth the money and what I can actually enjoy wearing more then once.
Well good riddance! Um having a vision: imagine if all those who were conned by an influencer came together for some class action suit. I would love to see them losing everything while trying to explain how exercising deceit as an everyday sports can be considered a job and how them pushing products they are paid to advertise is different than selling placebos instead of real medication (not in scientific trials but as real medication in the pharmacy)

• Heart
  • Haha
5 o'clock flog time.

it's the biggest luxury fails of 2019 and her new Dior bag is shown in the picture as a fail! - bye bye!

Oh i beg her majesty's pardon, it's one she loves, just a misleading photo then!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.