Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know someone else mentioned this but I'd not watched yet and thought it was a joke, but she did actually say that they'd covered the food (Listed as PR/FREE in the description - says she paid - but repeatedly names the brand so therefore HUGE discount was given or it WAS free) BUT THEIR MATES HAD TO COVER ALL THE ALCOHOL???? WTF?!

Who 'hosts' a party and expects their guests to pay for all the booze (the expensive part), especially when you have a bar stocked full of gifted booze already!? Fair enough, guests usually will bring a bottle or some drinks as a polite gesture anyway, but you can just imagine her saying 'well we'll host in our basement and cover the food, but you guys will all have to sort the booze out'.

SHE IS SO TIGHT it's disgusting! And I bet she stashed away all the spares too.
I remember a friend telling me they had a couple round for dinner who are total tight arses. They brought a bottle of wine round, but my friend didn’t open it for the meal. At the end, the woman picked it up going “as you didn’t use this, I’ll take it back home”.

I mean, wtf?!
Can see Lidl doing that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I remember a friend telling me they had a couple round for dinner who are total tight arses. They brought a bottle of wine round, but my friend didn’t open it for the meal. At the end, the woman picked it up going “as you didn’t use this, I’ll take it back home”.

I mean, wtf?!
Can see Lidl doing that.
Wow! Totally something Lidl would do!
I have a friend very similar - multi millionaire, no mortgage, huge house, well paid jobs, expensive cars paid cash, parents are multi millionaires - invite us for dinner, ‘ oh thanks that would be lovely’ - ‘cool I’ll go shopping for food this afternoon and if you bank transfer me half the cost’ errrrrrr ok...... (they’ve been to ours for dinner multiple times and I’d never dream of asking for money to cover costs!! Some people are tighter than a coat of paint and Lidl’s one!

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Wow! Totally something Lidl would do!
I have a friend very similar - multi millionaire, no mortgage, huge house, well paid jobs, expensive cars paid cash, parents are multi millionaires - invite us for dinner, ‘ oh thanks that would be lovely’ - ‘cool I’ll go shopping for food this afternoon and if you bank transfer me half the cost’ errrrrrr ok...... (they’ve been to ours for dinner multiple times and I’d never dream of asking for money to cover costs!! Some people are tighter than a coat of paint and Lidl’s one!
oh my!!
People really have no scruples! I would feel so embarrassed to act that way.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
A tattler/other-siter once described lydl as 'tighter than a gnat's chuff' Brilliant😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20200110-183259_Instagram.jpg

Why is she making out like she's doing 'them' a favour by basically saying, their time is precious and they only have one spare day in their 'oh so busy' diary but they'll sacrifice it to come down and help out. 🙄

Meanwhile, over on Ali's Instastories... he is giving information on how the public can help but hasn't said anything about them attending themselves.

She probably has no intention of going. Just another statement (lie) to make her look good.

I'd like to see Instastories of them attending and helping out.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Ali and I have a day in our diary.......

well it’s a Sunday,

aren’t Sunday’s the one day of the week when we pretend we like each other and our families Lydia!? 🙄
can’t possibly be online because once in a blue moon we might have to reply to an email from a nephew.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 71023

Why is she making out like she's doing 'them' a favour by basically saying, their time is precious and they only have one spare day in their diary but they'll sacrifice it to come down and help out. 🙄

Meanwhile, over on Ali's Instastories... he is giving information on how the public can help but hasn't said anything about them attending themselves.

She probably has no intention of going. Just another statement (lie) to make her look good.

She needs someone to turn up and help her with her spelling, affected, not effected! Actually, now I am wondering if this is her, or the Zipyard that has posted this and she's just sharing it.

Reactions: 13
She needs someone to turn up and help her with her spelling, affected, not effected! Actually, now I am wondering if this is her, or the Zipyard that has posted this and she's just sharing it.
It was @thezipyardmk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I agree, although I did think it was odd that Alex did not trim cuticles and come on if they are friends and she knows she wants her nails done I am sure she would have the time.
I wouldn't go out of my way when witch isn't paying. Also......there are only so many times she can make fun of people, until the people start to push back.

Reactions: 10
I’m a long time lurker of Tattle and the board that shall not be named.
I didn’t think I’d ever comment but joined to viewed the attachments.
However after the last few weeks, I can no longer hold back!

I find Lydia incredibly cruel, childish and mean spirited. The way she treats her friends and family is loathsome. Why hasn’t someone within her inner circle told her that her behaviour is petty and unkind? No one (least of all a supposed “friend”) needs to be called out on their imperfections online to a weekly audience of 150k strangers, especially when the person who is being so derogatory towards others has many flaws herself. I can’t believe her nail friend sat there and took the insults. Insults that could potentially put other people off using her services. I would be livid!
Her excuse of having a “dry” humour is also laughable. Your sense of humour isn’t dry, it’s non existent and use it as an excuse to be vile to others

Essentially, the final straw was asking her friends to bring the booze whilst they supplied the food only to then discover that the food was a PR freebie/heavily discounted. Don’t profit from your friends. If you’re going to offer to host, put your hand in your pocket and actually host a party.

And now the casual mention (beg) for the free braces! I sold the only two luxury handbags I had to be able to afford Invisalign, do the same you cheapskate. If you don’t have the cash flow (ahem, your most recent companies house filing suggests you do), then take out a loan, sell some stuff or just don’t do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m a long time lurker of Tattle and the board that shall not be named.
I didn’t think I’d ever comment but joined to viewed the attachments.
However after the last few weeks, I can no longer hold back!

I find Lydia incredibly cruel, childish and mean spirited. The way she treats her friends and family is loathsome. Why hasn’t someone within her inner circle told her that her behaviour is petty and unkind? No one (least of all a supposed “friend”) needs to be called out on their imperfections online to a weekly audience of 150k strangers, especially when the person who is being so derogatory towards others has many flaws herself. I can’t believe her nail friend sat there and took the insults. Insults that could potentially put other people off using her services. I would be livid!
Her excuse of having a “dry” humour is also laughable. Your sense of humour isn’t dry, it’s non existent and use it as an excuse to be vile to others

Essentially, the final straw was asking her friends to bring the booze whilst they supplied the food only to then discover that the food was a PR freebie/heavily discounted. Don’t profit from your friends. If you’re going to offer to host, put your hand in your pocket and actually host a party.

And now the casual mention (beg) for the free braces! I sold the only two luxury handbags I had to be able to afford Invisalign, do the same you cheapskate. If you don’t have the cash flow (ahem, your most recent companies house filing suggests you do), then take out a loan, sell some stuff or just don’t do it.
Welcome! Yes to all of the above 👏🏽 So perfectly put! I guess this is how some wealthy people hold onto their wealth, take from everyone else and hoard

Let’s not forget they hosted Christmas only to have Ali’s parents prepare the food. I don’t doubt for a second his parents also bought the food. Utterly disgusting!

Ali could also step up and say you know what, no, we’re hosting this, people don’t have to bring anything. He is just as bad as she is 😡

They then continued to serve that crusty old freebie cheese that sat on that grazing table for hours to people well after NYE 🤢

Why anyone wants to be around them is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Always blowing smoke up her own arse.
carrie, you’re an absolute twit for putting up with AND ENCOURAGING this tit.
hope Waldo wakes up and bounces the hell out soon 😐

is this about IntimissWhateverTheFuckItsCalled

B48C61E9-9051-46E2-A2DF-7E808F2CA5A1.jpeg

@JanesJimJams welcome to the thread!!! 😎

• Sick
Reactions: 16
View attachment 71023

Why is she making out like she's doing 'them' a favour by basically saying, their time is precious and they only have one spare day in their 'oh so busy' diary but they'll sacrifice it to come down and help out. 🙄

No kidding!

I honestly hope that they do take time out of their "busy lives" this Sunday to help out. They clearly have compassion for animals -- especially Ali -- so this is something they could authentically show passion and support for. If they choose to do this, I have some unsolicited advice for Lydia, as this could be an opportunity for her to show some personal growth after the debacle that was the homeless sleep-out:

1. Leave the vlogging camera at home.
2. Arrive wearing clothing, hair and make-up that is comfortable and appropriate for a hard day's work.
3. The whole time there, do your best in the spirit of cheerful service [yes, I'm a mom and this is what I tell my son when he volunteers!]
4. Have fun, but remember this has NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU! Resist the urge to make a spectacle of yourself and make sure the loudest voices are those of the volunteers who put in the time and energy to organize the event
5. After you're back, vlog ad nauseam about it if you'd like, but please don't focus so much on how tired you were, how hot/cold it was, etc. But instead emphasize the positive side of the experience: how many people showed up, how great it was to be a part of the community, inspiring people you met, what impact you collectively had, etc. etc. Use your "influencer" status to inspire others to consider participating in more give-back opportunities in their community and do a little bit to help make the world a better place.

Just my two-cents, if she's open to listening :)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
God, don't help her! 😂 If she's incapable of behaving like a decent person and incapable of doing a job she is highly rewarded for don't help her out! She should have figured this tit out a long time ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't she say in her what I got for Christmas video she still had her brothers presents to give him? I thought she said her mum and brother were going to hers over Christmas. was that another lie to make her look like she included her mum?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.