Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking of moles. We seem to have lost tea spiller in the thread move?

The very dead flowers behind her are a nice touch.
I hope tea spiller comes back soon 🤞🤞 Ugh those look dreadful, the whole styling on those shelves is dire.

Reactions: 6
So ali gave her a free ring!! Again
Now she has her fingers covered with rings that just don’t go together.
Not everything has to be stacked and piled up, I have many rings but only ever wear two and not all 50!! So trashy🤮

Are we supposed to be impressed by all the uninteresting presents that she got , considering how rich they all are😂
I didn't like the ring looks cheap and flimsy.

Reactions: 4
So earlier tonight she posted a poll and when someone commented that they wanted her to have less conversations with people around her, she posted the comment along with a poll asking people if they agreed.
I answered the poll with yes (we don’t want to see her chatting to people about random tit) and the answer to the poll at that point was ‘100% yes’. This was around 7pm

Then at 8:30 she posted the response which I have screenshotted - I think she’s faked it? View attachment 69652
surely it wouldn’t have switched so far the other way so quickly? Wish I’d screenshotted the real result!!!
This are the kind of things I hate about Lydia. She asks for "what should I change?" opinion, and then make it public so all the minions can jump and tell her "YOU ARE PERFECT! DON'T CHANGE ANYTHING".

Is obvious the reply she got meant the videos should be shorter. But she has to make a drama of everything, doesn't she? "OHHH YOU DON'T WANT ME TO SPEAK TO MY FRIENDS? OR MY HUSBAND?" God! This woman is such a drama queen!.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Random and off topic but ...Stumbled across this account the other day on IG. Struck me how much this girl looks like Lydiot ... except this girl is pre Lydiot fillers/Botox/reshaping/blah blah blah ...
F101B740-9E4F-4454-86CC-B54F9F3853C9.png

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She has gotten her hair done three times in the last month alone, she is truly mental. Why does she keep filming it as well, does she have no shame? She should really be hiding these kinds of things what an idiot!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If anyone made it to the end, notice the saltiness in her voice when talking about what her mum got her for Christmas? Such an afterthought - she talks about how much Ali’s parents spent on them then right at the end remembers she should mention her mother and says her mum got her some wine, chocolates and lip balm, then tried to be enthusiastic about it when her face was screaming ‘that’s all my mum got me, wine, chocs and lip balm, how crap is that everyone’.
I will pay her a compliment in that her hair looks better blonder and in soft waves rather than greased back or her hitler style.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
If anyone made it to the end, notice the saltiness in her voice when talking about what her mum got her for Christmas? Such an afterthought - she talks about how much Ali’s parents spent on them then right at the end remembers she should mention her mother and says her mum got her some wine, chocolates and lip balm, then tried to be enthusiastic about it when her face was screaming ‘that’s all my mum got me, wine, chocs and lip balm, how crap is that everyone’.
I will pay her a compliment in that her hair looks better blonder and in soft waves rather than greased back or her hitler style.
Yes like she totally forgot her mums presents 'oh and my mum got me' where as most other youtubers say what their parents got them first then go on to what other people got them.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
This thread moves fast! I go out for the evening..I know, it's Monday😲....and have pages and pages to catch up on! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a shame nobody got her some intelligence, compassion, kindness, honesty, courage, integrity, creativity for Christmas...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Maybe it's just me....but grown ass women putting videos out about what they got for Christmas sounds ridiculously juvenile and dumb.

By the way, the fillers in her cheeks look truly bad and odd now. But she gets it for free so who cares about quality as long as it's no $ out of Lyd's own pocket.

I want to watch the new video but the thought of seeing her yap once again about absolutely nothing of substance is quite nauseating right now.

Reactions: 27
I couldn’t watch Lydia’s or ITF’s last vlog, they are so incredibly annoying I couldn’t stand it. Just fast forwarded though. Glad that Despina put her foot down, and it’s hilarious how quickly Lydia’s hair went bad. Great hairdressers are so hard to find, whenever I move it’s such a hassle finding someone good, and it really shows especially on highlighted hair. Lydia can have 3000 pairs of shoes and the entire Mother Theresa collection, if her hair is like scorched straw she’ll look cheap and tacky. Saving money on hairdressers is such false economy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe it's just me....but grown ass women putting videos out about what they got for Christmas sounds ridiculously juvenile and dumb.

By the way, the fillers in her cheeks look truly bad and odd now. But she gets it for free so who cares about quality as long as it's no $ out of Lyd's own pocket.

I want to watch the new video but the thought of seeing her yap once again about absolutely nothing of substance is quite nauseating right now.
I'm sick of ' what I got for Christmas ' videos when every bloody day is Christmas for these influencers, plus what adult even says what they received?

Talking of moles. We seem to have lost tea spiller in the thread move?

The very dead flowers behind her are a nice touch.
Those comedy eyebrows 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.