Lydia Millen #119 Bracing for her yearly crash, don’t worry, she’ll graduate from therapy in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here you go lovely 🥰
Your work is absolutely beautiful, @welshy101 and it should be valued as such!

My advice, for what it’s worth, is don’t send any of your orders out before you are paid in full … if Elsie had to wait a month to be paid for her work (not that she has anything going on except for hair vitamins right now) you can bet we would hear about it non stop for months.

And knowing Elsie, she probably thought if she put off paying you for long enough, you would agree to waive her invoice in return for exposure.

Thank you so much for being brave enough to share your experience with us, and as many other Tattlers have already stated - we have your back! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Another thought from the vlog, she brags that she is using a Smythson diary but the paper quality looks awful! I would be absolutely gutted to have spent over £200 on a diary to get such thin and poor paper.

Reactions: 25
This spring dressing as if it's what she's wearing around the house the first two weeks of JANUARY is SO BAD! Worse even with an hermes belt below the waistline of the dress. And this ramble is about the hairburst and supplements! Not even... here are some cute vacation dresses if you are planning a get-away when we reopen. Nope... it's a linkable new spring dress!

This is clearly a trigger for me, lol. Not as much as ketchup on pizza but close!

View attachment 982073
Oh and the below… what a JOKE. And interesting photo to post 😆

View attachment 982106
Fixed it

Screenshot_20220111-151302.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
Just reading an article on a book called ‘Jerks at Work’ by psychologist and author, Tessa West. Among the toxic protagonists, here are a few examples that literally describe Elsie:

The kissup/kiss downer Polite to those above them; a nightmare to anyone below

The Credit Stealer A wolf in sheep’s clothing who will surreptitiously pinch your ideas

The Free Rider Expert in getting rewarded for doing nothing

The Gaslighter A grand-scale deceiver with the aim of either getting ahead or covering up bad/unethical work.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Beautiful! You have a new follow from me too ❤
Thank you so so much! 🥰

Your work is absolutely beautiful, @welshy101 and it should be valued as such!

My advice, for what it’s worth, is don’t send any of your orders out before you are paid in full … if Elsie had to wait a month to be paid for her work (not that she has anything going on except for hair vitamins right now) you can bet we would hear about it non stop for months.

And knowing Elsie, she probably thought if she put off paying you for long enough, you would agree to waive her invoice in return for exposure.

Thank you so much for being brave enough to share your experience with us, and as many other Tattlers have already stated - we have your back! ♥
Thank you! You’re all so kind and I appreciate it so much 🥰

That’s so beautiful! My gran would have absolutely loved your wreaths. She used to dry her own flowers, make arrangements and dot them about her house. Lydia did not deserve your wonderful work
That is so sweet! My grandma used to press flowers and make beautiful pictures out of them 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh, look … the VAHA is so amazing, it’s cured Elsie’s knee injury that prevented her from squatting! 🙄

A9BFCBED-2040-4221-927E-8EEDBCAC90C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
You’re a genius! I was going to toddle off to Specsavers but you saved me the trip!
I didn’t fix it, Elsie did … but thanks for calling me a genius anyway! 😉

It’s pretty obvious that she’s scrolling through Tattle on one of her other phones whilst doing her Q&A.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
AEA6D9B7-60AA-4E61-B5D6-9287001F4DA5.jpeg

Lol

Maybe instead of stuffing her gut with all these supplements, Liddles should actually start eating some fruit and veg instead of bread and pasta

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Here you go lovely 🥰
I think you may have just tapped into another audience that would love to have wreaths like that for next Xmas ...

Tattlers start putting your orders in as I know I certainly will (especially as you are a fellow welshie like me lol), and make sure to "tell a friend" .. we certainly don't need influencers here .. we influence each other enough to help out any small business do well!!

@welshy101 they look amazing .. keep on doing what you do ... good products make a thriving business ... NOT influencers!!!

👏👏👏👏👏;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
I was just going to post…. Does she reallllly think this lewk is flattering?

348D87BF-E2BC-438F-A857-63BCD6F63C88.jpeg

By the way… little reminder of the REAL 'HAPPY' MINDSET going on and a January LEWK. Neither are very pretty on the inside or outside.

91BBBC2C-7420-44C0-876C-099182F0C2B0.jpeg
9F7771EF-8180-4B6B-BD2D-4DA7357FE11E.jpeg
BBAD3D35-1C5A-46BD-ADD6-EBE5DD73AE3F.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.