Lydia Millen #119 Bracing for her yearly crash, don’t worry, she’ll graduate from therapy in a flash

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was just looking through videos of what to watch on youtube, sometimes get recommended to watch as such something not watched about something or someone for years, this time made me incredibly sad (as it always does) about Sharon Tate. When watching it (think it was a newer one in 2017 or something anyways....) Debra Tate said something about, you get people now essentially what I'd attribute to over inflated ego's (made me think of Lydiot and her ilk), she had all that essentially but with talent and without the ego all in her little finger (she Sharon in an interview earlier on saying you get people playing around and dont get very far, or whatever she said).

Was looking at Gene Kranz who is about 10 years older (flight commander and director for NASA during that time) he's nearing his 90th birthday, just to realise how old he was and if he was still alive, which he is (about my late grandmothers age on my dads side).

Oh, look … the VAHA is so amazing, it’s cured Elsie’s knee injury that prevented her from squatting! 🙄

View attachment 982187
Yeah I have least one but shall tape over my mouth instead 🤭

Here you go lovely 🥰
Stunning!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Of course the Vaha is worth it - if you get it for free!

She's got a new team member? I think she fails to say they are all part time - probably Carrie is too!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think if you delete your browsing history that should do it.
I use CCleaner (paid for it myself since I use the drivers update thing) but the free one would work and Glary Utils would do that

You could in a browser itself not sure about how to find the settings sometimes are for each site on mobile devices, though is simpler on desktop browsers (think they do a free one of CCleaner for mobile devices but I cant really remember, just search I think for cleaner utilities).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have thought about this so much, I’ve been had off by a few influencers in the past and would love to speak openly about it. And the fact that I get at least two messages a day asking for free stuff from people trying to become influencers! It drives me mad and I know I’m not the only one. Had I have known my wreaths were for Lydia I would have declined. I’m very camera shy though so I don’t think I could actually do it 🤦‍♀️
There are many Youtubers who don’t show themselves at all or just show hands etc. Some videos are just a few minutes long, more like ads, no words, just fancy text. Or just focus on Instagram?

Why don’t you just set yourself some easy goals before you make up your mind? Two months from now, you’ll have created a very small video or post. A month on, shown it to family and friends, a month later decided whether you want to make it public or not. You might find somebody’s son or daughter might want to help for a project. If you decide you’re not brave enough, you might at least have learned some new skills or just have a good laugh about your efforts. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
How utterly embarrassing to say that someone told her because of her they were able to send their kids to private school! I don’t know one single person who send their kids to private school would say that to anyone! Even if it were true! She never say it’s because of “you guys” that I can this lifestyle I have because I shill tit to you gullible idiots!
If someone said that, it must've been a joke that went over her narc head.

Thank you for your kind comments. My son is all better now but it did take about a month to fully recover.
I do know that it takes longer for big companies to pay invoices as I’ve dealt with a few in the past however I was assured it would be paid before I even sent them and there was no mention that it might take longer. If I’d have been told upfront then I’d have been ok with that.
What annoyed me the most was the lack of support from Lydia, to use my company and not bother giving me a shoutout is just so rude! And to now claim she’s all about supporting small businesses is just a plain lie! She’s all about supporting herself only.
You should ask Toni Thornton Art what she did to her. You can take a look in the wiki (pink button top of this page) about TT and Lydia collab. She made her do prints and promoted them maybe twice. They were done around fall, and she didn't promote them at all for Christmas, for example. I am sure, if you go look at her page there are still plenty there. Of course, the prints are long gone from her living room since then. She is a predator of small businesses.

In last night's vlog she said she'd be very concerned about anyone who lost a lot of weight...do you think she's raised concerns with Carrie?
NO! She doesn't care.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So she says how desperately her hair needs washing, runs her hand over it repeatedly and then picks up a snack to eat. How does she not disgust herself?
She eats her own dandruff. Books, boxes, food and Lumi's arse on the butcher block. The house, as per Lyds' admission smells of cat wee. She wears the same clothes for days in a row without said clothes being laundered ... I could go on and on and on.

At this point, the bar is on the floor. Lyds has no standards.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
What is really weird is how that dress fits....where exactly is your waist....where the dress top and skirt meet or where the belt is.....should have got a size bigger methinks!!
Lydia's waist
1641923249456.png
oh, oops wrong pic, my bad......
1641923285616.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Long time lurker here! I’ve been sitting on my experience with Lydia since last summer and quietly steaming over it but after watching last nights vlog I’m fuming! So I’ve decided to share with you, it may be a long one!

I run my own small business making both knitted a dried flower wreaths. I received a message through my Etsy store from a lady asking if I could make 30 flower wreaths and have them delivered within 5 days, it’s a big order for a small business like mine so I checked I had enough stock and could get the extra I needed then agreed. I said I’d need payment before I sent them so she gave me her email address to send the invoice to. The email had boohoo.com at the end so I was very excited thinking I was sending them for a boohoo event and that it might mean I’d get a mention.
During these few days my son became very poorly and was rushed to hospital (it was suspected meningitis but turned out to be covid) he was taken into hospital 3 times that week and I was beside myself with worry as any mum would be. Between hospital visits I stayed up and made each wreath, working till 4am. At this point I still hadn’t received payment but was told that this lady was waiting for funds to be transferred to the company credit card so she could pay me, I decided to send the wreaths because I’d spent all that time making them and as a well known company I felt safe that it would be paid.
The next I received a tagged story from an influencer and it had my wreath in it along with an item from Karen Millen, I was confused. So I looked deeper and it turned out that my wreaths had been used as part of PR packages sent by Lydia! I looked on her stories numerous times that week and on one she’d shared my wreath but hadn’t tagged my business! She’d only tagged the “influencer” who’d shared it.
At this point my invoice still hadn’t been paid, I sent numerous emails and messages to the lady who’d contacted me during that week and at first she made lots of excuses then towards the end of the week started completely ignoring me. I didn’t know what to do! So I emailed Lydia and explained what had happened. I got a response from Carrie saying she was sorry and would make sure it was sorted asap.
Another week went by with no payment, I did get an email from the original lady saying she was sorry and would get it sorted straight away but it wasn’t. In total it took almost 4 weeks for the invoice to be paid. I emailed Carrie and told her how annoyed I was. I’d spent the nights my son was in hospital making these for Lydia whilst being so worried about him and not only could they not pay for what they’d had, Lydia never once gave me a mention in her stories. No thank you. Nothing! I was gutted and so angry!
So last nights vlog has peed me off so much! Talking about how she wants to work with small brands and help them grow! That one business she’s shared now can afford private school! I’m now struggling for sales as many businesses are and she could have helped me! It’s just not fair 😭
Sorry for the long post but I needed to get that off my chest. And if you’re reading Lydia, shame on you!
Wow, I’m so sorry to hear what had happened to you! I hope your son has fully recovered, what a scary time for you ❤❤❤❤. ( been there )

I imagine the owner of the company said

"Ok Lydia so it looks like as a result of our work together we have seen sales of [insert amount]. That's a month at private school sorted then!"

But of course that was said in jest. Chances are their kids already go to private school. You would never enroll your kids without being confident you could finance it for their entire education. And if Lydia really did generate that much in sales for them then she should be happy to proudly and loudly name the company. #sayitwithyourchest
Lydiot is such a liar I bet she just made up the whole thing as she was butt hurt a company dropped her.
She has bought so many fake subscribers that no one is getting any return. That’s why she’s begging people to subscribe etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Here you go lovely 🥰
Wow, your work is beautiful. As someone else said, Lydia didn't deserve your lovely work. Iv followed and when I'm back off my maternity and got some more pennies coming in, I'm 100% going to buy some of your things. You should be very proud of your shop xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I watched the programme and still managed to miss Teefers - she must have been at the very beginning? Anyway, it was an interesting watch.
Speaking of Teefers, I was watching a video when an ad appeared. It was for a product that zaps hair away. There were about four girls saying how wonderful it was when lo and behold Teefers appeared. She was saying how she uses it for her her underarm hair and lady bits. 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just reading an article on a book called ‘Jerks at Work’ by psychologist and author, Tessa West. Among the toxic protagonists, here are a few examples that literally describe Elsie:

The kissup/kiss downer Polite to those above them; a nightmare to anyone below

The Credit Stealer A wolf in sheep’s clothing who will surreptitiously pinch your ideas

The Free Rider Expert in getting rewarded for doing nothing

The Gaslighter A grand-scale deceiver with the aim of either getting ahead or covering up bad/unethical work.
I'm adding the Bulshitter. Don't know if that ones in her book. Similar to the Gaslighter but with the aim of making ones job difficult. This jerk is our Chairman and I've had enough I'm stepping down from my role as Treasurer at our AGM in June. Cant wait

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Imagine being so lazy you can’t be bothered to pick out your own workout video 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Ooof. 🤭

2 thumbs up to the Tattler who guessed it was Rodial who had hurt Lydsiepoo's feelings ...

Screenshot_20220111-203010_Instagram.jpg

Wonder if Lyds and Rodial were fined by the ASA for the blurring incident... :unsure:

Btw, Rodial still follows Lyds.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Costly’s grandkids will be going to private school.
Good for Lauren Costly ... milk the bish for all she's worth.
In fact, LC should charge Lyds "Patek Phillipe" prices for the clubroom sex dungeon and closet reno. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.