Lydia Millen #119 Bracing for her yearly crash, don’t worry, she’ll graduate from therapy in a flash

What are your predictions for Lydia in 2022?

• Sell the Bunga for a Cotswold mansion

Votes: 111 32.4%
  • Dropped by Karen Millen...Grossie gets contract

Votes: 138 40.2%
  • Phase 2 of the Reno is cancelled

Votes: 63 18.4%
  • Breakdown and return to therapy

Votes: 105 30.6%
  • Chandelier in Greedhouse, coffin beds removed, new patio furniture

Votes: 122 35.6%
  • #gifted vow renewal to eclipse Grossie's wedding

Votes: 124 36.2%
  • Second puppy, chickens and pigs

Votes: 45 13.1%
  • Phase 2 goes ahead...beams in the dressing room

Votes: 98 28.6%
  • Ali gets his shed

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • Soap contract forces use of copper bath

Votes: 24 7.0%
  • Buys a cottage for rental

Votes: 43 12.5%
  • Work continues to dry up

Votes: 166 48.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our @JMD for ringing in the new year with a great thread title with 66 votes! :m 🏆

Results of the last poll below....no surprises!

New poll and results of predictions for 2021 below!

Buh-bye 2021!
Snoremas finally ground to a halt on Christmas Eve...a record for Elsie and a medal for those who watched! The tablescrape was prepped for Boxing Day and the Millen-Morons hunkered down for Christmas Day alone, with cheese and crackers on their laps. Boxing Day was a private affair in the Club room basement....guests were asked to "bring your own food" while the hosts provided a Sausage Wellington, Moet champagne and a non working loo....euww!

Elsie couldn't resist interrupting her break to show off her new Chupi engagement ring and Patek Philippe watch, leaving us guessing about their financing but sure she was keeping up with Grossie and Fleur! She also did several laps of her dressing room wearing a variety of combustible frocks, stomping in Louboutin heels.

New Years Eve saw the duo hire a limo to travel to Ye Olde Rectum, in the Cotswolds. Ali went as your aged uncle's old velvet sofa while Elsie went as a chipolata that you find wedged between its cushions three weeks after the party.

We await news of the suppurating wisdom tooth.

Happy New Year! Hello 2022!

Here's an A-Z of Lydia's 2021

A is for Aerin perfume, sprayed liberally; Amazon links; Attitude to Ali
B is for Birkin; Boodles; Bulgari; Butcher's block; Bees; Boohoo; Bots; Boots; Belt chewed by Porter; Butter
C is for Chupi rings; bestie Cawwie; Cheese and the grater; Crimes against fashion; Chin
D is for Defender; Dyslexia; Dog gates; Dining table of dreams; Daylesford
E is for ESPA who cancelled Lydia; Ester Lauder cooking class
F is for smokey Firepit; bad Feng Shui; copying Fleur
G is for Graduating from therapy; Greedhouse suppers; family Garden Party
H is for Hermés; Holland and Cooper; the self acclaimed Hero; Hair; Hiking
I is for Invisalign; Italian heritage
J is for Josie, a friend for now; Jimmy Choo advent calendar
K is for Kelly; Knife for Ali's linen & cotton wedding anniversary present; Karen Millen edits
L is for Lily and Bean; Lumi relapsing; Lenor flogging; Lauren Costly
M is for #gifted Mattress; a Million subs unacknowledged; Mediaeval suppers; Mansplainer Char; Movie night on the basement floor
N is for Norfolk and boots on the beach; Nastygal; Nicky Lazou and no apology
O the shape of her mouth when applying lipstick
P is for Provence break; Patek Philippe watch; Porter; Phase 1 of reno; Patio furniture; Penis tree; Pasta; Personal trainer
Q cannot think of a bloody thing beginning with Q
R is for Rodial #blurring tool gate; Range Rover bespoke order; Reels; Robin's wedding
S is for Sellier bag and clothes sale; Soho Farmhouse membership; Suster and Hicks suit; Sensational marriage; no Shed for Ali
T is for Therapy; Tablescrapes galore; Thyme #gifted anniversary break
U is for Underwear, often on display
V is for Victorian dresses; Victim video; Vivienne Westwood shoes never seen again; #gifted Vaha gym mirror; Velvet bows
W is for Watches...Cartier, Bulgaphase 2 goes ahead...beams in the dressjng roomri, Patek Philippe; Website relaunch; Wreath on Defender; Whispering Angel Wine; Wow wow wow; Wonky pheasants
X is for fake Xmas #gifted trees but a real one
for the gram
Y is for Yes, which she will keep on saying as long as the rings get bigger!
Z is for the zzzzzz feeling after watching her vlogs

20220102_105847.png
20220102_105919.png
20220103_165718.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
Continuing the PMDD discussion, she should shut the eff up. And if she really has a diagnosis she has the means to get help, I mean she doesn't want kids and has said she doesn't have maternal instincts in her videos in the past...so go get a hysterectomy? I wish I could privately call her out on this. Pmdd is a like a curse from Greek mythology and one of the worst conditions one can have.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Congratulations to our @JMD for ringing in the new year with a great thread title with 66 votes! :m 🏆

Buh-bye 2021!
Snoremas finally ground to a halt on Christmas Eve...a record for Elsie and a medal for those who watched! The tablescrape was prepped for Boxing Day and the Millen-Morons hunkered down for Christmas Day alone, with cheese and crackers on their laps. Boxing Day was a private affair in the Club room basement....guests were asked to "bring your own food" while the hosts provided a Sausage Wellington, Moet champagne and a non working loo....euww!

Elsie couldn't resist interrupting her break to show off her new Chupi engagement ring and Patek Philippe watch, leaving us guessing about their financing but sure she was keeping up with Grossie and Fleur! She also did several laps of her dressing room wearing a variety of combustible frocks, stomping in Louboutin heels.

New Years Eve saw the duo hire a limo to travel to Ye Olde Rectum, in the Cotswolds. Ali went as your aged uncle's old velvet sofa while Elsie went as a chipolata that you find wedged between its cushions three weeks after the party.

B is for Birkin; Boodles; Bulgari; Butcher's block; Bees; Boohoo; Bots; Boots; Belt chewed by Porter; Butter
C is for Chupi rings; bestie Cawwie; Cheese and the grater; Crimes against fashion; Chin
K is for Kelly; Knife for Ali's linen & cotton wedding anniversary present; Karen Millen edits
M is for #gifted Mattress; a Million subs unacknowledged; Mediaeval suppers; Mansplainer Char; Movie night on the basement floor
P is for Provence break; Patek Philippe watch; Porter; Phase 1 of reno; Patio furniture; Penis tree; Pasta; Personal trainer
R is for Rodial #blurring tool gate; Range Rover bespoke order; Reels; Robin's wedding
S is for Sellier bag and clothes sale; Soho Farmhouse membership; Suster and Hicks suit; Sensational marriage; no Shed for Ali
V is for Victorian dresses; Victim video; Vivienne Westwood shoes never seen again; #gifted Vaha gym mirror; Velvet bows
W is for Watches...Cartier, Bulgaphase 2 goes ahead...beams in the dressjng roomri, Patek Philippe; Website relaunch; Wreath on Defender; Whispering Angel Wine; Wow wow wow; Wonky pheasants
for the gram

View attachment 961442View attachment 961446View attachment 961453
Wow amazing kick off to 2022! ABC's hilarious! Thanks for always getting our new threads up and going so hilariously!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Continuing the PMDD discussion, she should shut the eff up. And if she really has a diagnosis she has the means to get help, I mean she doesn't want kids and has said she doesn't have maternal instincts in her videos in the past...so go get a hysterectomy? I wish I could privately call her out on this. Pmdd is a like a curse from Greek mythology and one of the worst conditions one can have.
She’s having a hysterectomy?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
sorry to hear about your sister - sounds absolutely horrible

I'm sure if L actually had this, she would have gone to a doctor but alas it seems that she blamed that for her horrible behavior last year... she never brought it up again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Which vlog did she get her new ring that I think I’ve read about? I can’t be bothered watching them to find out- hoping someone can advise and safe me the effort 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Buh-bye 2021!

for the gram

View attachment 961442View attachment 961446View attachment 961453
Bloody marvellous recap as per usual @Miscanthus 👏👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Which vlog did she get her new ring that I think I’ve read about? I can’t be bothered watching them to find out- hoping someone can advise and safe me the effort 🤣🤣🤣
I’m sure that it was on Instagram !

• Heart
Reactions: 12
es, it's a Bank Holiday because New Year's Day fell on a Saturday.
You lucky people, in Germany, no one cares if all your holidays are on weekends. In Luxembourg, they will give additional free days if a holiday is on a Sunday.

I guess she doesn't believe it's bad luck to take decorations down before Twelth Night!
Well, in the influencer world it will be Spring next week and the floral dresses will be back!
Someone from the house opposite to ours threw their x-mas tree already out.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes, it's a Bank Holiday because New Year's Day fell on a Saturday.

I guess she doesn't believe it's bad luck to take decorations down before Twelth Night!
Well, in the influencer world it will be Spring next week and the floral dresses will be back!
What, a bank holiday, I always thought that France was the worst place for bank holidays. No extra day if the actual day off is during the weekend, what next, the whole month off like lidl just because she got drunk on Moët 😂

You lucky people, in Germany, no one cares if all your holidays are on weekends. In Luxembourg, they will give additional free days if a holiday is on a Sunday.

Someone from the house opposite to ours threw their x-mas tree already out.
I have already taken my tree down, the bloody thing was getting in the way of my curated aesthetic 😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.