Lydia Millen #112 Lydia Millen - Margarine villain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s not forget we need to get out #Triggered moments ready for our poll. I have one - their criminal use of the English language. Ironic that they attended the English Grammar concert when they are so bad at it. So far, according to my list, we have the following -

Adpat
Bombfire
Busicuit
Dolphinwise (ahem dauphinoise I believe)
Midrift
Oftenly
Porchini

This is before the revelation that she doesn’t know the difference between Paediatric and Orthopaedic and then of course we have the cutesy lingo, ie Shnoo-tay (nose), Holy Doughballs, Alfalfa sproots, etc. Aaaaaarrrgggghhhh. #Triggered
Whenever she uses 🙊. Triggers me to no end!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Her views are definitely declining 👏🏻 …. still not even at 100k after a day and a half … even the bots can’t be arsed watching her manic narcissistic vlogs 😆 ….. looks like vlogmas is gonna be expensive with Scarrie having to get busy buying some ‘likes’ 🙊
Other channels with less than half her subscribers get double the number of comments she does.

This leads me to belleve that she gets a huge amount of negative comments and deletes them all leaving her with just a hundred to two hundred comments. I bet she's deleting 50% of all comments.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
If Lydia pimps out Porter she will get paid a good bit of money for it....As if she doesn't have enough already or there is not enough homeless animals out there....She is such a horrible person.

Lydias next look??? In her defender :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OMG I just realised I have made VIP :eek::eek::eek:. It is the dream. I shall celebrate by having organic popcorn and a glass of whispering angel in my bespoke wine glass
If you have the male I don't actually think you make that much. The breeder will give her about £1k maybe but it's the owner of the mum that will make the most money from selling the pups but then they also have all the vet bills and feed etc to pay for.

Reactions: 16
If you have the male I don't actually think you make that much. The breeder will give her about £1k maybe but it's the owner of the mum that will make the most money from selling the pups but then they also have all the vet bills and feed etc to pay for.
In France the male ‘s owners will get about 450€ , maybe most-re if the dog is « royal » and one of the puppies if they want! Dachshunds aren’t that fashionable here, they sell for max 1400€! I would never breed dogs too much worry and yes there are to many little things out there already!

Teefers has congratulated Fleur 😂View attachment 871022
More tackyness! Come on, when do women in their 30 buy overhyped costume junk??

Reactions: 26
I’m so glad it is working for you. I get annoyed when people call a bad headache a migraine, I must admit. The severity of the migraine that you had must have been very frightening - my daughter had one recently that was more like stroke symptoms - she lost all feeling down one side and couldn’t read or write. I think it is so debilitating that you cannot really plan anything as you don’t know when it’s going to hit. I’m sure that you would pay any money for botox treatment as you can live your life at last. Sending warmest wishes to a new, healthier you. ❤

It’s a definite improvement. #Freeali
Hi, just catching up on the thread and saw your comment about your daughter. I have the stroke like symptoms as well. Don't know if you know the term but it is migraine accompagnée. If you didn't know it yet you can look into it! (it took me a long time before finding out what i had so that's why i comment). Hopefully she doesn't get them often because indeed it can be quite scary sometimes 😚

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.