Lydia Millen #112 Lydia Millen - Margarine villain

Vote for the decorations you think will be on the Millen Gordon's tree this Christmas!

• Fake boobs...get 'em out for Christmas!

Votes: 35 10.8%
  • Bananas in festive hats #hairgate

Votes: 31 9.6%
  • Mini Kelly bag...goes with everything!

Votes: 162 50.2%
  • Porter...he's 1 and earning his keep in #hmhome ads

Votes: 52 16.1%
  • Greedhouse of dreamz... closed for the winter

Votes: 43 13.3%
  • We can't believe it's butter in the Bunga

Votes: 17 5.3%
  • Cheese grater...at every meal

Votes: 73 22.6%
  • Veggies on the tree...not the plate

Votes: 31 9.6%
  • Nipple tassels....where it all began

Votes: 57 17.6%
  • Defender... pimped with boat deck and tweed

Votes: 122 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Huge congratulations to thread title virgin @Lollylola for the succinct winning title with 73 votes! πŸ…πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ“―

In the absence of more interesting content from Elsie we spent a fair amount of the thread discussing her major crime against gastronomy - making a sandwich with Flora margarine! We couldn't believe it wasn't butter!!! We discussed the merits of Kerrygold and Lurpak.
We also couldn't believe she filmed herself making the doorstep sarnie! #nocontent

Elsie was extra AF, buying yet another Balsam Hill fake Christmas tree....it's 7ft and we hope she measured up first!

Elsie claimed she 'broke the internet' with her tailored Souster and Hicks tweed jacket. No, no, no Elsie!!! You broke the internet when you bullied your pregnant hairdresser Nicky Lazou! 🍌🍌🍌

Ali and Elsie went to a charity function with Cawwie and Manbun but failed to mention the charity's name despite them providing a limo and copious drink.

Elsie had a "full day of meetings" in London but just went to H&M to collect a voucher. Being a "luxury influencer" she could hardly bring herself to use it but she needed the content. She styled everything in her haul vlog with her designer bags, boots and belts...of course she did!

We are very concerned about Cawwie's health. Cawwie and the mini Kelly make Elsie look enormous.

Elsie's mother posted a public comment that Elsie and Ali would regret it if they didn't have children as it would be "growth" for them. She said she didn't regret having hers.....Are you really, really sure about that Sophie?

To celebrate Porter's 1st birthday Elsie posted a photo of her wedding dress with the "Gordon" top she "dreamed up".... We amused ourselves by looking at her other dress.....classy AF! We chortled at her complete fashion 360 180 to Victorian school marm and sniggered at Ali's bouffant hair.

We sympathised with Elsie's personal trainer who had to wait for her to photograph her thigh gap before starting their early morning workout.

In other news:
πŸ• Ali filmed an emotional vlog about Porter to celebrate his first birthday
😣 Elsie fed Porter his dinner in a Kong and admitted to shouting at him
πŸ‘­ Cawwie's sister Fiiiiiii is helping out in the Bunga following Dee's
departure
πŸŽ† Ali celebrated #bombfirenight....der.....he needs a πŸš€ up his....
πŸ“¬ Elsie flogged parcel safes, televisions and teeth whitening strips

Thanks for your suggestions and images for the poll!

20211109_111645.jpg
20211109_111348.jpg
20211109_152132.png
20211109_105055.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
Huge congratulations to thread title virgin @Lollylola for the succinct winning title with 73 votes! πŸ…πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ“―

In the absence of more interesting content from Elsie we spent a fair amount of the thread discussing her major crime against gastronomy - making a sandwich with Flora margarine! We couldn't believe it wasn't butter!!! We discussed the merits of Kerrygold and Lurpak.
We also couldn't believe she filmed herself making the doorstep sarnie! #nocontent

Elsie was extra AF, buying yet another Balsam Hill fake Christmas tree....it's 7ft and we hope she measured up first!

Elsie claimed she 'broke the internet' with her tailored Souster and Hicks tweed jacket. No, no, no Elsie!!! You broke the internet when you bullied your pregnant hairdresser Nicky Lazou! 🍌🍌🍌

Ali and Elsie went to a charity function with Cawwie and Manbun but failed to mention the charity's name despite them providing a limo and copious drink.

Elsie had a "full day of meetings" in London but just went to H&M to collect a voucher. Being a "luxury influencer" she could hardly bring herself to use it but she needed the content. She styled everything in her haul vlog with her designer bags, boots and belts...of course she did!

We are very concerned about Cawwie's health. Cawwie and the mini Kelly make Elsie look enormous.

Elsie's mother posted a public comment that Elsie and Ali would regret it if they didn't have children as it would be "growth" for them. She said she didn't regret having hers.....Are you really, really sure about that Sophie?

To celebrate Porter's 1st birthday Elsie posted a photo of her wedding dress with the "Gordon" top she "dreamed up".... We amused ourselves by looking at her other dress.....classy AF! We chortled at her complete fashion 360 180 to Victorian school marm and sniggered at Ali's bouffant hair.

We sympathised with Elsie's personal trainer who had to wait for her to photograph her thigh gap before starting their early morning workout.

In other news:
departure

View attachment 856574View attachment 856575View attachment 856576View attachment 856577
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!πŸ₯°β€πŸ‘πŸ». Feeling all Christmasy now - yay! πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ»πŸ₯‚ - Oh, no - we have to get through Vlogmas with the Linen-Boredoms first. 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well that thread#112 intro really was the intro of dreamzzzzzz #bougie#tattleawaymylovelies

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why thank you @Miscanthus β€”and this also coincides with me finally becoming a VIP tattler! I’m not a narc like Elise, but I just want to say thank you all for being my source of entertainment through lockdown. You’re a great group of humans,
and I’ve smiled alot with you all over the last 18 momths! πŸ₯°xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 68
Why thank you @Miscanthus β€”and this also coincides with me finally becoming a VIP tattler! I’m not a narc like Elise, but I just want to say thank you all for being my source of entertainment through lockdown. You’re a great group of humans ive smiled alot with you all over the last 18 momths! πŸ₯°xxx
Yay! 🍾πŸ₯‚ Congratulations on your VIP promotion and thanks for your lovely words! :m:m:m

• Heart
Reactions: 31

In other news:
departure

View attachment 856574View attachment 856575View attachment 856576View attachment 856577
As always @Miscanthus - the best of the best recaps, along with speech bubbles and imagery. Magnifique!

I look at their wedding pictures and see them as them being their authentic selves - two chavs with money (also known as cashed up bogans in Aussie slang) and who are in love, having the wedding you'd expect from them! Lyds has her tits out, which is authentic to her character. And I think her face and hair is really pretty at this time in her life. Ali looks better now - although the lip filler is something I find really unattractive on men.

When exactly did Elsie start to try to rewrite and embellish who she is? Was it soon after the wedding? I only started watching her during the first lockdown March 2020.

I'd seen her pop up on my recommendations for a few years and had watched one vlog and I immediately felt bad, narc vibes from her so I never watched her again until March 2020. Then I thought, perhaps I should give her a go as I quite liked her kitchen and her hair (Nikki hair). I started to get a bit confused with her content around Vlogmas and how she was constantly ripping open parcels and then after her vlog where she insinuated she was assaulted I found Tattle and the rest is history. It all started to make sense to me and I knew my first initial feeling about her was right. I regret buying her stoopid Glo kit - the glove deteriorated into pieces after 5 months (and it only came with one glove - wtf?!) and the back exfoliator and applicator is just so useless. The bag is okay and I still use it for travel but I would have to say my favourite is the box everything came in - it's sturdy and a great size and I use it to store my craft supplies πŸ˜‚

Would love to hear about everyone else's experiences with Elsie - when everything 'clicked' for them and they found Tattle!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
MG that shot of Lydia next to Cawie (the extremely
annoying Christmas elf IMO_ makes Lydia look about 200 pounds and in reality Lydia is actually very slim

Reactions: 26
MG that shot of Lydia next to Cawie (the extremely
annoying Christmas elf IMO_ makes Lydia look about 200 pounds and in reality Lydia is actually very slim

I thought the same... I hope Carrie is okay if you know what I mean 😒
Carrie always seems so low in all lydias vlogs, even though she β€œlaughs” and makes sarcastic jokes they always sounds so sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
As always @Miscanthus - the best of the best recaps, along with speech bubbles and imagery. Magnifique!

I look at their wedding pictures and see them as them being their authentic selves - two chavs with money (also known as cashed up bogans in Aussie slang) and who are in love, having the wedding you'd expect from them! Lyds has her tits out, which is authentic to her character. And I think her face and hair is really pretty at this time in her life. Ali looks better now - although the lip filler is something I find really unattractive on men.

When exactly did Elsie start to try to rewrite and embellish who she is? Was it soon after the wedding? I only started watching her during the first lockdown March 2020.

I'd seen her pop up on my recommendations for a few years and had watched one vlog and I immediately felt bad, narc vibes from her so I never watched her again until March 2020. Then I thought, perhaps I should give her a go as I quite liked her kitchen and her hair (Nikki hair). I started to get a bit confused with her content around Vlogmas and how she was constantly ripping open parcels and then after her vlog where she insinuated she was assaulted I found Tattle and the rest is history. It all started to make sense to me and I knew my first initial feeling about her was right. I regret buying her stoopid Glo kit - the glove deteriorated into pieces after 5 months (and it only came with one glove - wtf?!) and the back exfoliator and applicator is just so useless. The bag is okay and I still use it for travel but I would have to say my favourite is the box everything came in - it's sturdy and a great size and I use it to store my craft supplies πŸ˜‚

Would love to hear about everyone else's experiences with Elsie - when everything 'clicked' for them and they found Tattle!
Bless you, @propane_lover for your confession! So, you purchased the GlΓ³by kit and it was as the overpriced and underwhelming product we all suspected. Elsie shouldn’t be allowed to forget how she ripped off her followers. It hasn’t taken her long to get over it either - now that she wants to compete with Williams Sonoma and is threatening to launch a range of tea towels. Can’t see it happening, myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
this woman appears constantly in my insta feed and on youtube and I have been clicking on her videos sporadically for a few years, followed and unfollowed in between and at some time I was really excited about the wedding years ago... after that I suddenly became unsympathetic to her and her consumption got me back then really triggered ... she kept mentioning how she prefers to spend more money on things that she really loves instead of buying cheap junk at random and then selling and buying again weeks and months later ... god it has been going on for years ... when she moved into this house, she has literally lost her mind ... I think the woman is simply dead inside and has no sense of life ... at that time it was the state she never wanted to have children is that still relevant? if yes then thank god because someone like that would be a horrible mother ... i always wonder what she and ali eig are talking about or whether at all: DI can't imagine any deeper conversations between them

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.