Lydia Millen #112 Lydia Millen - Margarine villain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything Claire has is very highend, having a wealthy husband doesn't do her any harm, bet Lydia is thinking why did I marry an apprentice electrician with one brain cell 😂
This! And next poll - after this one 😂😂 ooooooh so many choices - who or what should Elsie be married to? Footballer? Presenter? Influencer? 🤢My fave would be Ryan Reynolds- just one raised eyebrow and he/we would crack up! I ❤ his humour. @Miscanthus - Poll Alert -not until NY because so much Vlogmas content between now and then, obvs 😂😂😴😴

Eta - love Blake Lively - but please, RR expression on the Wed night vlog would be fab!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
This! And next poll - after this one 😂😂 ooooooh so many choices - who or what should Elsie be married to? Footballer? Presenter? Influencer? 🤢 My fave would be Ryan Reynolds- just one raised eyebrow and he/we would crack up! I ❤ his humour. @Miscanthus - Poll Alert -not until NY because so much Vlogmas content between now and then, obvs 😂😂😴😴
The triggering poll might have to have to be in two parts 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I was wondering if she's said anything about getting vaccinated.
She mentioned (try hard cute) a sore arm a few flogs ago.

Hurrah the ASA listened and responded to the Rodial ad Lydia used a filter on 👏 the lying hound trying to con people by absolutely lying about its coverage as she blended and the brush glitched on the video 🤬 it was an outrageous untruth I am so glad they agreed 👏
Do we have the receipts?!!! I watched the story but I missed the glitch

Reactions: 15
I’ve always wondered how much she pays Carrie. It can’t be much from what I’ve seen of her house etc on past videos. It must drive Carrie crazy knowing the money she makes from YouTube & all the freebies over the years. Never mind editing lydias fake smarmy videos all day. Don’t know how she’s stuck around for so long!
Have you seen Cawwie's new house? She moved from the small terrace.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Have you seen Cawwie's new house? She moved from the small terrace.
Yes - I always wondered about the timing as well - who buys a new house and features it in Elsie’s vlogs and now the ‘boyfriend’ is mentioned too. It’s way too involved and intense - it will all implode and for Carrie it will have financial implications too.

Reactions: 14
What on earth would anyone do with a green velvet dress except to wear it while pretending you are a ghost from 100 years ago? Whoever sent her that dress is sharing Lydia's Instagram with her colleagues saying "SEE!!! SHE WORE IT!!! I TOLD YOU SHE HAS NO TASTE AND WOULD WEAR IT. YOU EACH OWE ME 30 QUID. PAY UP!"

That thing is crazy vile.

And this brand is socially-conscious? Yet it's mentioned nowhere on Lydia's posts so she is clearly too shallow or lazy to actually highlight this brand's mission. Some might find it interesting and want to support them but clearly Lydia doesn't care to represent this brand and what they want to accomplish via their line. WHY DOES ANYONE WANT TO WORK WITH THIS UNPROFESSIONAL LAZY ENTITLED BRAT.
Can we talk about the fact that she couldn’t pronounce the brand name at all?! She kept saying “Ba-lu-ah” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hurrah the ASA listened and responded to the Rodial ad Lydia used a filter on 👏 the lying hound trying to con people by absolutely lying about its coverage as she blended and the brush glitched on the video 🤬 it was an outrageous untruth I am so glad they agreed 👏
Brilliant! Well done for reporting! That's taken a while for them to get back though 🤯

I'm sure we will shortly see some passive aggressive posts from her regarding it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Yasssss! Well done lovely. These twats can’t pull the wool over our eyes. Hopefully Rodial will distance now; and other beauty brands.

Lydia, how’s that tumbled limestone feeling down there, chicken?

Yes - I always wondered about the timing as well - who buys a new house and features it in Elsie’s vlogs and now the ‘boyfriend’ is mentioned too. It’s way too involved and intense - it will all implode and for Carrie it will have financial implications too.
I reckon Carrie takes 20% as a manager. Wonder if she’s registered as a company for tax reasons 🤔

Brilliant! Well done for reporting! That's taken a while for them to get back though 🤯

I'm sure we will shortly see some passive aggressive posts from her regarding it
Who was the YouTuber who did a story on it? I can’t remember? But should send it to them!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yasssss! Well done lovely. These twats can’t pull the wool over our eyes. Hopefully Rodial will distance now; and other beauty brands.

Lydia, how’s that tumbled limestone feeling down there, chicken?

I reckon Carrie takes 20% as a manager. Wonder if she’s registered as a company for tax reasons 🤔

Who was the YouTuber who did a story on it? I can’t remember? But should send it to them!
I think it was Charlotte dobre but J could be wrong.

Reactions: 4
Naughty Rodial still have it up on Insta! 🤬

watch it frame by frame as the brush disappears along with her nose 👀

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Is that Carrie sat with her at Daylesford? I genuinely don’t understand how she manages to bring a plus one along constantly. You’d think she’d be trying to stay on the good side of the brands that are still willing to work with her. How are the brands willing to pay for her to have a plus one who has no social media presence and won’t do anything for their brand. It’s not even like the event was far away, she’s at bloody Daylesford without any problems the rest of the time.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Is that Carrie sat with her at Daylesford? I genuinely don’t understand how she manages to bring a plus one along constantly. You’d think she’d be trying to stay on the good side of the brands that are still willing to work with her. How are the brands willing to pay for her to have a plus one who has no social media presence and won’t do anything for their brand. It’s not even like the event was far away, she’s at bloody Daylesford without any problems the rest of the time.
Carrie is there in case Lydia has a meltdown like a toddler. Brands probably invite her so they don’t have to deal directly with Lydia

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously 🙄 she needed Carrie to hold her F**king hand at a Daylesford cooking PR event. Give us strength.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
She's always so careful to avoid showing other influencers when she's at these events. It's so odd. Does she think her audience thinks it's exclusive to her? At least some of her genuine followers would also follow at least one of the other people who attended.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.