Lydia Millen #112 Lydia Millen - Margarine villain

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that Carrie sat with her at Daylesford? I genuinely don’t understand how she manages to bring a plus one along constantly. You’d think she’d be trying to stay on the good side of the brands that are still willing to work with her. How are the brands willing to pay for her to have a plus one who has no social media presence and won’t do anything for their brand. It’s not even like the event was far away, she’s at bloody Daylesford without any problems the rest of the time.
Well spotted!!

Reactions: 14
I could possibly (although not really) understand it more if she went as Lydia’s support/photographer/manager whatever and just stayed in the background but she’s right there taking part in all of the activities like she’s contributing something. Baffles me.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
This person has never whisked anything in their life.
Screenshot_20211116-205341_Instagram.jpg

What with her weak wrists, she can't even hold the bowl for more than the 6 seconds of this story.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just to break up the monotony that is "Her Royal ass-shatness" ...

Came across 2 oh so relaxing Youtuber's today ...... Alexandra Reuter and Cecilia Blomdahl ..... along with Jonna Jinton .... ah I am in heaven watching their lives .. living it with nature in the wildnerness in Sweden / Norway and Scotland .... perfection :love:

Now that would be a life goal for me ....... a lovely little house in the midst of the snow or in a forest ... the peace and tranquility would make me smile everyday ..... never ever thought my tastes would ever change but as I get older ... I feel I would love to be alot more at peace with nature and the beautiful world that we have around us everyday ....

(Sorry for the off topic gushing tit I just wrote .. but felt I had to let it out lol :LOL::LOL:)
Cecilia and Jonna have the most beautiful content. I am in LOVE with Cecilias dog Grimm. I now want to add a Finnish Lapphund to my pack of lunatics. Anyway sorry to derail. Lydia is boring. The end 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Came across 2 oh so relaxing Youtuber's today ...... Alexandra Reuter and Cecilia Blomdahl ..... along with Jonna Jinton .... ah I am in heaven watching their lives .. living it with nature in the wildnerness in Sweden / Norway and Scotland .... perfection :love:

Now that would be a life goal for me ....... a lovely little house in the midst of the snow or in a forest ... the peace and tranquility would make me smile everyday ..... never ever thought my tastes would ever change but as I get older ... I feel I would love to be alot more at peace with nature and the beautiful world that we have around us everyday ....

(Sorry for the off topic gushing tit I just wrote .. but felt I had to let it out lol :LOL::LOL:)
Cecilia and Jonna have the most beautiful content. I am in LOVE with Cecilias dog Grimm. I now want to add a Finnish Lapphund to my pack of lunatics. Anyway sorry to derail. Lydia is boring. The end 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Naughty Rodial still have it up on Insta! 🤬
View attachment 870639

watch it frame by frame as the brush disappears along with her nose 👀
The lowlighter Lydiot post is still on the Rodial Insta page. The lowlighter is so concealing that it makes her nose piercing disappear without any lowlighter being used on the area. Amazing!!!

She's always so careful to avoid showing other influencers when she's at these events. It's so odd. Does she think her audience thinks it's exclusive to her? At least some of her genuine followers would also follow at least one of the other people who attended.
She is not sitting next to Josie, either. If I was Carrie I would be embarrassed to tag along. Carrie has said she doesn't care about beauty and fashion so why take a spot that could go to an actual beauty vlogger. Carrie brings nothing to the table when it comes to promoting a brand's product. I don't even think that she wear makeup.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The lowlighter Lydiot post is still on the Rodial Insta page. The lowlighter is so concealing that it makes her nose piercing disappear without any lowlighter being used on the area. Amazing!!!

She is not sitting next to Josie, either. If I was Carrie I would be embarrassed to tag along. Carrie has said she doesn't care about beauty and fashion so why take a spot that could go to an actual beauty vlogger. Carrie brings nothing to the table when it comes to promoting a brand's product. I don't even think that she wear makeup.
Carries probably looking for her next client for when Lydia crashes and burns. And to make industry connections

Reactions: 16
Yasssss! Well done lovely. These twats can’t pull the wool over our eyes. Hopefully Rodial will distance now; and other beauty brands.

Lydia, how’s that tumbled limestone feeling down there, chicken?

I reckon Carrie takes 20% as a manager. Wonder if she’s registered as a company for tax reasons 🤔

Who was the YouTuber who did a story on it? I can’t remember? But should send it to them!
Wonder if that is why she wasn’t at the rodial event a week or so ago? 🧐

That falling down disheveled shed in the background is a hilarious juxtaposition to his attempt to flex this car! “On the ASSton” Lol. Why don’t they at least paint the thing? It’s probably very visible when people pull up to the house. There is 75 layers of paint in 3 years inside but not the shed. Totally mind blowing.

1000A13C-3B8B-4A39-A88D-34FFE1916455.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Seems like every influencer is releasing a jewellery line....
Exactly what I thought. Are people this simple? Will buy a pair of earrings because it's their influencer's brand? All I can see is "oh, another dainty fantasy jewelry line with the classic astrological, then minimalist, then spiritual collection etc etc"....

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Wonder if that is why she wasn’t at the rodial event a week or so ago? 🧐

That falling down disheveled shed in the background is a hilarious juxtaposition to his attempt to flex this car! “On the ASSton” Lol. Why don’t they at least paint the thing? It’s probably very visible when people pull up to the house. There is 75 layers of paint in 3 years inside but not the shed. Totally mind blowing.

View attachment 870774
Looks like there was a door there at one time and now it is bricked in but they left the arch and the light. What room is in that area?

On the topic of Christmas decorations 🙄 this is the reason they don't have Christmas lights on palm trees....

View attachment 864060
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣
I live in the UAE. I’ll post some pics tonight. National day here coincides with the Christmas period and so we get red green and white lights ( flag colours) and with our freezing ( 32 degrees Celsius) winter temperatures, we can sit outside in our jackets and complain about the weather. Makes me homesick for London 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
My #LMtriggeredmoment is everything ‘johdpur’ related. I’m reaching for the cranberry juice whilst writing this…

• Haha
Reactions: 23
[/QUOTE]
Omg I love her vlogs about life in Svalbard.
Imagine Elsie getting tarted up everyday to live like them. Only thing she would love is she could stay indoors forever !!!!! Hopefully never to be seen again .

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her views are definitely declining 👏🏻 …. still not even at 100k after a day and a half … even the bots can’t be arsed watching her manic narcissistic vlogs 😆 ….. looks like vlogmas is gonna be expensive with Scarrie having to get busy buying some ‘likes’ 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Everything Claire has is very highend, having a wealthy husband doesn't do her any harm, bet Lydia is thinking why did I marry an apprentice electrician with one brain cell 😂
Yes can you imagine how huge Lydia’s ego would have been if she had married rich?! Her narcissistic ego would have shadowed the sun.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.