Lydia Millen #111 On the Internet for my 10th year, witnessing the end of my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, her work ethos is top-notch, but she is category Josie sales person level: Would sell her grandma. But I like that she is big in supporting fellow black woman content creators.

Also, back when I watched every of Elsie's vlogs (but shortly before I joined tattle, I was already seeing the light), Elsie said in her vlog that people in the comments should suggest her their favourite smallish vloggers (as if she would care, lol, even I knew she didn't care). Monroe tried to self-promo, but as I said, Lydl didn't give a duck. Don't know if it was under the same flog or another, Monroe went so far, and bitched at one person that had critique for Lydia. Was probably too close to home, that comment. I hope she learnt, and gave up on Lydiota.
Yes, Monroe was a big Lydiot follower - she even had Lidl’s vlog play in the background of her apartment while she cooked on time lapse (Hello Fresh, obvs 😂). Then, as you say, someone on Lidl’s comments pulled her up on one of her inconsistencies, and Monroe commented ‘kick rocks’ - so I didn’t bother watching her after that. Birds of a feather, etc...

Reactions: 16
View attachment 856140
What’s this Lydia? Another meal of slop? Also no place mats or proper cutlery. Fur coat and no knickers continues to reveal herself.

They have basically just plonked plates of slip down by her dusty, bought in “table scape”
Now Josie actually has pumpkin in her meal 😏 plus surely that's not a man sized dinner, Ali must have an appetite to match his size 😂
Screenshot_20211109_203140_com.instagram.android_edit_353554885565321.jpg

Reactions: 14
Yes, Monroe was a big Lydiot follower - she even had Lidl’s vlog play in the background of her apartment while she cooked on time lapse (Hello Fresh, obvs 😂). Then, as you say, someone on Lidl’s comments pulled her up on one of her inconsistencies, and Monroe commented ‘kick rocks’ - so I didn’t bother watching her after that. Birds of a feather, etc...
I still watch her occasionally when nothing else is going on, and I need background noise, her vlogs are long, so I don't have to run all 15 to 30 min to click another video.

Reactions: 11
Its not difficult at all to read Roman Numerals, not sure when I learnt (was without a doubt before I was 15 though) but didnt take a whole long time to learn them lol, Lydiot its I (1), II (2), III (3), IV (4), V (5), VI (6), VII (7), VIII (8), IX (9), X (10) and so on.... 🤭
Then say for 24 is XXIV lol its not rocket science 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
New thread and poll Tattlers!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.