Lydia Millen #111 On the Internet for my 10th year, witnessing the end of my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can a cinema room decorating take so much time now??? I thought the work had started same time she was trying to fix the downstairs fire escape and she couldn't show the cinema room because it was being changed.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In reference to Carrie, I am pretty sure Lidl will have a meltdown about Carrie's weight, not because she cares but because it makes her look less than waif like.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
For someone that apparently has 2 Cartier bracelets and a Cartier watch, I’m surprised she hasn’t upgraded her engagement ring as, judging by the Chupi monstrosities, she obviously doesn’t think they’re flashy enough for her. Unless all her Cartiers are fake of course….

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm back 😂

Because, as @AmaliaLana will tell you, the Cartier has Roman numerals and she can't read them! She wears the Apple watch because they pay her!
Hey 😤 most times I can keep my inner Charlie tied up, but I can't let the Chinese people take the blame for a Lydia stan. Me also thinks, that person is probably not Korean but some Koreaboo, K-pop fan. But's all speculation, need to call my buddy, serial killer Char, he surely knows the answer. Brb, dialing the ANOBs, DaahhhlinG...

It's quite funny, to read what exactly drove one over the edge to write a comment on tattle. Sad, that we never saved those reason into a list.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A guy I work with this does this, one fitness tracker, one Rolex..he too is a flashy knobhead!
The DSM should add a new trait to distinguish Narcissistic Personality Disorder: "wears two watches, for example one Apple and one Cartier"

How can a cinema room decorating take so much time now??? I thought the work had started same time she was trying to fix the downstairs fire escape and she couldn't show the cinema room because it was being changed.
Maybe the room had to wear Invisalign, and is one bonding away from perfection?

• Haha
Hi all. Been lurking here for a while but today my patience with this woman has exhausted itself. Just look at this… WHY WHY WHY would one wear 2 watches???? My eyes are bleeding 😭😭😭😭
One to show off , the Cartier that she can’t read and one that tells her what to do, the apple.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One to show off , the Cartier that she can’t read and one that tells her what to do, the apple.
I'm convinced she puts the Apple on Lumi's collar, so that the rings close, and puts it only for the videos on. I would've written Porter, but we all know the dog has no free range. Or she makes Carrie wear it.

• Haha
I'm back 😂

Because, as @AmaliaLana will tell you, the Cartier has Roman numerals and she can't read them! She wears the Apple watch because they pay her!
Its not difficult at all to read Roman Numerals, not sure when I learnt (was without a doubt before I was 15 though) but didnt take a whole long time to learn them lol, Lydiot its I (1), II (2), III (3), IV (4), V (5), VI (6), VII (7), VIII (8), IX (9), X (10) and so on.... 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Looking for other folks to watch and came across this YT channel called Nami's Life. She lives in Tokyo and the polar opposite of Lydiot.

I started watching her vids by most popular and one of her videos has 13 million views.

Lydiot and her peers won't be around for long with their ongoing manic consumerism lifestyle.

The simplicity of this woman is beyond calming. I'm officially hooked.

One Tattler said it so well earlier this week...that covid has changed millions of people's values and outlook on life. Unfortunately, people like Lydiot learned nothing from this last year and a half.

Nami's Life is worth a watch if you want something truly inspirational and soothing.
I have watched Nami’s Life for a while too, and like other Japanese channels I watch, they are very well filmed and edited. Amazing what can be presented with no vocal input or filming of facial images, but just subtitles and music. Very soothing😀

• Heart
Its not difficult at all to read Roman Numerals, not sure when I learnt (was without a doubt before I was 15 though) but didnt take a whole long time to learn them lol, Lydiot its I (1), II (2), III (3), IV (4), V (5), VI (6), VII (7), VIII (8), IX (9), X (10) and so on.... 🤭
NOOOOOO, you are giving her the code key to unlock @MissMidnight Tardis' lock-pad :eek:

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Because it was a lie I think 😅

• Haha
Just watching Claire's vlog. She has a dig at Karen millen. Lols 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

I follow Monroe Steele NYC. She has a lot of interesting content both in New York City and Miami. She definitely works hard as a content creator/influencer.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.