Lydia Millen #111 On the Internet for my 10th year, witnessing the end of my career

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali’s latest “reels” (I think it’s a reel, hun) I think Ali would like to be a magician 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
2F97D8F8-A830-4A10-A758-7B784130D82B.png

What’s this Lydia? Another meal of slop? Also no place mats or proper cutlery. Fur coat and no knickers continues to reveal herself.

They have basically just plonked plates of slip down by her dusty, bought in “table scape”

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Looking for other folks to watch and came across this YT channel called Nami's Life. She lives in Tokyo and the polar opposite of Lydiot.

I started watching her vids by most popular and one of her videos has 13 million views.

Lydiot and her peers won't be around for long with their ongoing manic consumerism lifestyle.

The simplicity of this woman is beyond calming. I'm officially hooked.

One Tattler said it so well earlier this week...that covid has changed millions of people's values and outlook on life. Unfortunately, people like Lydiot learned nothing from this last year and a half.

Nami's Life is worth a watch if you want something truly inspirational and soothing.
I watch her as well she lives such a simple but fulfilling life I’m obsessed with her vlogs like you said so calming

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Lol at how Josie only includes showing Robin in her vlog, and Lydia is just waving from down below, in her stupid barbour/tweed country bullshit get up! Another epic fail Lydia, did you invite yourself????

Claire's Karen Millen dig was brilliant - Claire might not have class but she has plenty of money to buy what she wants, something Lydia hated!

Tonights dinner - Risotto with a HINT of pumpkin!!! No other vegetables were harmed in making it, and not even one pumpkin was used! As usual, no other vegetables or side dishes. Most disappointing the grater wasn't on display or the block of cheddar - must be slipping Elsie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
What did her mum comment?

I can’t see Lid with a baby but I also don’t think she’d pass on the opportunity for all the idyllic perfect family content, plus the “snap back killer mum bod”

• Sick
Reactions: 10
View attachment 856140
What’s this Lydia? Another meal of slop? Also no place mats or proper cutlery. Fur coat and no knickers continues to reveal herself.

They have basically just plonked plates of slip down by her dusty, bought in “table scape”
It annoys me that her cutlery is set the wrong way as well. Lady of the manor… I think not.

Reactions: 21

I follow Monroe Steele NYC. She has a lot of interesting content both in New York City and Miami. She definitely works hard as a content creator/influencer.
Yes, her work ethos is top-notch, but she is category Josie sales person level: Would sell her grandma. But I like that she is big in supporting fellow black woman content creators.

Also, back when I watched every of Elsie's vlogs (but shortly before I joined tattle, I was already seeing the light), Elsie said in her vlog that people in the comments should suggest her their favourite smallish vloggers (as if she would care, lol, even I knew she didn't care). Monroe tried to self-promo, but as I said, Lydl didn't give a duck. Don't know if it was under the same flog or another, Monroe went so far, and bitched at one person that had critique for Lydia. Was probably too close to home, that comment. I hope she learnt, and gave up on Lydiota.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
View attachment 856140

Does it bother anyone else that Elsie sits at the head of the table and Ali sits closest to the kitchen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thing that boggles my mind there's no real effort Lydiot puts into anything really its just look buy and whatever ugh I'd be climbing the walls with boredom.

Yeah most may think what I do is boring lol with the computer science related stuff I do (is a hobby of mine as well as a job I love doing), my mother has said she'd love me to do crafts stuff, as all the things I've done have been virtual lol (well apart from doing hardware stuff but.... thats not really doing very much but putting things together haha) and I can realise that lol. Why I am highly considering making my own clothes, would be sooo interesting and doing embroidery, is this jacket I'd really like to have a stab at making haha.

I like being challenged and being creative preferably at the same time, if I dont I get highly frustrated lol

LOL Because essentially I'm trans (though dont like labelling myself) was funny in a TG chatroom I frequent a lot, said I'm gonna become a designer, see how the clothes making comes eventually and then see lol (always a realist me haha).

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.