Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fakeness....and so so many levels of it too

1) That title. Even if you fully paid for your stay, it is still not your house in any shape or form. If you rented your property to guests, then you would understand why presenting it this way is not ok.

2) She never mentions that they were GIFTED with this stay and all the experiences included....At least Josie said they were KINDLY INVITED LMAO

3) She unboxed a freakin salad bowl today but we will just ignore a third Hermès that is surgically attached to her all of a sudden, mostly at times when a bag is not even necessary......make it make sense. So basically she was sitting in her non-functioning home today, writing a misleading title for the video, praying to Whispering Angels that nobody will ask about the new bag 🤣🤣 Hermès needs to be informed about this, we would be helping a brand - she is completely ruining their image with her criminal sense of "style".....the woman managed to make HERMÈS look cheap. Well, at least she succeeded in that.

4) Who wears Hermès boots and a Hermès bag to a safari ? ? ? So relatable. But yes, you better go and drag those around mud and throw a Hermès bag on the floor while a 10£ Amazon one is sitting pretty on a shelf receiving a royal treatment....make.it.make.sense. Only the people with no money take their most expensive things everywhere so there is never a missed opportunity of them being on display...pathetic. But then again, what do you expect from a person that spends 40k on a kitchen garden (grows nothing/cooks tit or basically never), but 3/4 of the washrooms in the house don't work.....ohhhh make it make sense lovely. Also, that washroom situation paints the picture of how often they actually have guests...save those chutneys babe, you will need to feed yourself once your so called career of dreeeeeams drops on your squared head!!!

Btw excuse my bad English, a Croatian here 💁🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
per the "melting" convo this am... I can't unsee it... so lumpy and bumpy...

1634240747356.png
1634241109295.png
1634241165452.png
1634241381316.png
1634242650217.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
I kinda feel for Ali, he’s not the brightest but he has talent for videography and he‘s a nice person - idk why he is putting up with her still. She was once so refreshing to watch and now she‘s so unrelatable and completely over the top. If you watch any vlogs of her or Ali you never feel any chemistry let alone love.
When I first started watching her videos, was just before she moved in her bung. I thought it was a fake marriage. My male cousin married a woman who was gay as well just to appease their parents. They divorced 2 years after. We all knew and accepted them for who they are. Unfortunately my late uncle had a problem.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Tbh, I started to feel a bit pissed for Josie (and Ali) at all the giggling and cackling at, and with Chaz. If I were Josie, (and I'm not normally an overly suspicious person), I'd watch Lyds carefully, especially when Lydiot is tipsy, which, nowadays, is quite often.

And I really hate when Lydiot makes Ali out to be dumb in from of his friends. Ok, he's not the brightest but why embarrass him in public. Not cool. Both her and Carrie did the same to him when they'd go out together, same when they'd go out with Claire and Paris, and now with the Cotswolds clowns. And the poor sod looks so embarrassed but just takes the jibes.
No matter who it is or what man it is Lydia is one of those girls who an attention seeking bleep!!! Every damn time she is on vacation and for Ali’s birthday she acts as he’s not her husband and if I were Ali I would be calling a lawyer and Josie should keep her man as far away from the Millen-Gordon’s!!! Lydia is trash,rubbish!!!

Reactions: 27
No lots of flirting going on. Think toothy will get the hump very quickly & Ali will just stand back - he is spineless & frightened of the banshee. Many a friendship has ended in my circle of friends due to a woman like Lydiot thinking she can have anybodies other half.
Starts of all fun & laughs but always ends in 😢 tears.
You know she can't let Ali have anything! 😅

Reactions: 17
When I first started watching her videos, was just before she moved in her bung. I thought it was a fake marriage. My male cousin married a woman who was gay as well just to appease their parents. They divorced 2 years after. We all knew and accepted them for who they are. Unfortunately my late uncle had a problem.
Really I thought the same thing when I first watched James and Cary’s relationship!

Reactions: 8
Remember an old comment on her vlog where someone dared to give constructive criticism and Lydia snapped back ‘well why don’t you become a blogger and show us all how it’s done’ ?
maybe Lydia she be reminded of that and perhaps she would like to open a pub and restaurant and show us all how it’s done?! If that were my business I’d be fuming!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Our most precious member of this thread- who created Dogmas/Fur Babies Panto last year and got us through our strangest Christmas ever due to Covid - and understood our loneliness and isolation and brought each and everone of us back to life. She even brought our pets back to life with her wonderful writing. @Oops and Teddy Bear, we love you 🥰❤🥰 so please check in. Xx
She made me cry and laugh at the same time. Such an amazingly creative woman. 💚 Hope your ok @Oops...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Although I hate it when Josie mentions the Debretts etiquette guide, I do love her subtle dig she made to Lydia about the lipstick all over her wine glass 😂😂 Lydia even mentioned that she needs to watch the videos Josie sends her about etiquette. She clearly is also embarrassed by Lydia’s table manners and behaviour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The focus of the vlogs seems to be more on the next glass and current glass of (mediocre at best) wine lately. And I'm no sober person... I love wine. She talks about and posts a LOT about drinking. Her family should be well concerned about that as well as all of the other tit going on, narcissist, body issues, shopping addiction, bullying claims, ali and cawwie withering away... career in the tit can and current obsession with showing off and flirting with... of all people... mansplainer who is irritating as all get out and looks and acts like a serial killer. lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Okay, this is completely random and of course not the case... but I just keep seeing an image of lyds getting a car into London stealing a bag and straight back out to mk. Its since the klepto comments from past school mates, along with the time on a shoot when she went home with something very valuable saying she forgot. The jewelry store where she said she was given pieces by the owner at the party.. Which was maybe just to try on and the fact that she just has to everything she wants and now. She wouldn't go to that extreme I'm sure but I can't stop laughing at thought, it's like something eddy from ab fab would do 😅

• Haha
The focus of the vlogs seems to be more on the next glass and current glass of (mediocre at best) wine lately. And I'm no sober person... I love wine. She talks about and posts a LOT about drinking. Her family should be well concerned about that as well as all of the other tit going on, narcissist, body issues, shopping addiction, bullying claims, ali and cawwie withering away... career in the tit can and current obsession with showing off and flirting with... of all people... mansplainer who is irritating as all get out and looks and acts like a serial killer. lol
Maybe “Globy Rosé” is the new venture? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
As much as I find her fascinating to watch, I can’t help feeling that I am watching a slow deterioration of someone’s mental state and it is actually very sad.

Can you imagine living a life where literally everything you do is contrived, and “curated” to portray a certain image, and literally nothing you do has any authenticity at all. I feel like years ago there was a time when influencers were women with an organic following, living their life and along the way mentioning the products that they truly loved and valued. What Lydia (and others) are doing could not be further from that and it is so sad to watch.

She is playing a role that she has created. The lady of the manor, in her ruffled high necked modest dresses, in her country “mansion” with organic produce growing in her mortifyingly expensive greenhouse which she purchased for show. As the role evolved, every last scrap of her true self has been slowly erased. Her true style, her true preferences, her true hobbies…her true face. I don’t for one minute believe that Lydia is truly happy. Who could be happy going to bed at night knowing that everything they do is inauthentic and fake, and that is all for show and for views?

Sadly it seems that nobody in Lydias life is honest with her. They are all enablers, caught in the orbit of a truly unwell narcissist. Even the “experts” she credits with saving her, like her life coach are her enablers. She doesn’t need a life coach who will big her up and push her to keep realising her damaging dreams.

She needs a bleeping good therapist. She needs to stop buying constant stuff. She needs to get off social media. She needs to get out there and volunteer and find some actual meaning in life. And she needs to go back and find her true self. It is truly a horrible car crash… but I can’t stop watching.
Couldn't agree more. She lives in a curated bespoke bubble and has no idea about the world around her. She doesn't know that people actually suffer immensely and even though she tells herself that her videos are an 'escape' for those watching, she's kidding herself. She doesn't provide anything of value or quality or substance. She doesn't show kindness to anyone. She really should volunteer a day and work in a homeless kitchen, give back to her community.
It's like, do you want to know what I was doing a few weeks ago Lydia, while you were faffing about in your dressing room curating lewks? I was nursing dying patients. In fact, I had a young woman in her 30's die in my arms. She felt sick and sat on the side of the bed and went behind her to help her and she collapsed in my arms and took her last breath.

Oh, Elsie, you left a word out, you illiterate halfwit!

But do keep criticising other people’s businesses when you aren’t even capable of constructing what should be a very basic five word vlog title.

A Home From Home” makes no sense at all! 🙄

View attachment 810132
hahaha, does she mean "A home away from home"?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.