Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8 minutes in "charlie look" "charlie would love this" "look at charlie" "oh charlie"

Gosh.
Tbh, I started to feel a bit pissed for Josie (and Ali) at all the giggling and cackling at, and with Chaz. If I were Josie, (and I'm not normally an overly suspicious person), I'd watch Lyds carefully, especially when Lydiot is tipsy, which, nowadays, is quite often.

And I really hate when Lydiot makes Ali out to be dumb in from of his friends. Ok, he's not the brightest but why embarrass him in public. Not cool. Both her and Carrie did the same to him when they'd go out together, same when they'd go out with Claire and Paris, and now with the Cotswolds clowns. And the poor sod looks so embarrassed but just takes the jibes.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
No Lydia, when you spend the day drinking wine that is what causes your bad stomach but of course it will be the bread and cheese :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone figured out why she always leaves her bag straps open, is it an OCD thing ( speaking from experience it can manifest in odd random ways ).

Reactions: 10
She doesn’t like people having opinions on her decor or fashion choices, but will happily post stuff like this to her million followers. I hope the pub sees this and bars her before they’re even open 😆
She is going on as if she is an expert on interior and exterior design 🤣🤣🤣🤣. As Del Boy would say "what a plonker". Her accent in the vlog is becoming more and more posh as the weeks go on. She reminds me on an Aunt I hate. Married into money (we are a working class family). Her husband is a lovely lovely man but she turned into a snob. One day one of my uncles let her have it. She was going on about their out house and how she had renovated it into a bar and he told her to shut up she tit in the same shed toilet as him when they were kids :D:D:D. This was in front of all the posh friends....It was a happy moment. They all went into hysterics laughing. She turned a puce colour while pretending to join in

• Haha
Reactions: 36
One of our lovely Tattlers @Oops...(who I miss very much) used tablescrape and it always made me chuckle.
Our most precious member of this thread- who created Dogmas/Fur Babies Panto last year and got us through our strangest Christmas ever due to Covid - and understood our loneliness and isolation and brought each and everone of us back to life. She even brought our pets back to life with her wonderful writing. @Oops and Teddy Bear, we love you 🥰❤🥰 so please check in. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Notice half way through she goes from CLUBROOM back to GAMES ROOM. KEEP UP WITH YOUR BULLSHIT LOVELY 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 809915
(1) she can't spell background
(2) the "Autumn sun" is wearing the dress?
(3) the colour and pattern are seasonal, just because she's seasonally illiterate doesn't mean that KM has to make the same clothes 4x for her to wear in each of the wrong seasons
She types a load of drivel as she thinks it makes her sound *wonderful* 🤮

There is 1 huge problem that I have when she and other influencers do this crappy trick!

1: Absolutely no one has asked for her opinion.
2: She is not paid by them to offer it.
3: She doesn't offer it privately either.

The difference with a Tattler having an opinion on a private forum about her home or her lifestyle is completely different to Lydia posting a full on picture, with an "out of line" opinion on what someone else has done to their future business publically to thousands.

She puts herself out in the public eye ..they do not and I am sure they don't know she has posted this either seeing as the cowardly witch hasn't even mentioned the pub in this picture .. but she has mentioned it in a vlog so people know where it is!

When she posts tit like this she has thousands that follow and potentially retain said crappy opinion .. hence making potentially someones livlihood fail before it has even started!

She is an absolute fucktard doing crappy underhand crap like this all the time to small businesses that don't have a bleeping "team" to delete crappy comments.

Wake the duck up woman a realise what you are doing! Disgusting is not a word for such behaviour. :mad:
Well bloody said!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t follow Josie and haven’t watched Lydia’s previous vlog with Josie. That guy Charlie is giving me the creeps, there is something really off with him. I don’t know why, maybe I am wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I'm reporting that IG story as bullying.
I wonder if the pub has an Instagram set up yet?

Charlsplainer modus on:
It is absorbed but not degraded. Absorption is just a form of migration, how far it migrates depends on the physical and chemical properties (this is a general thing, in chemistry, physics, biology). Degradation means it gets built down and changes its molecular structure.
Charlsplainer off
Euw so it’s a chemical that just stays floating around your face until the end of time? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Goodness thank you for that hint 😂 I always thought her face structure reminds me of someone 😂
Great observation, yes! The hair are extremely fitting as well!

Damn, I was thinking about those nostrils for the past two days and just got who else they remind me of. The same exact size!😅😅

Spirited Away (2001) 12.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I hate it when vloggers and influencers pretend that their Airbnb is their new "home" and use clickbait titles like that

Has anyone sent those screenshots to the pub itself? Maybe they'd like to know about how they've been bad-mouthed to an alleged audience of 1 million when the two morons next waltz in for their Sunday roast

Also the nose. Why is it so big a glowy 😩
She's getting ahead in her fashion game! #rudolphchic

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Tbh, I started to feel a bit pissed for Josie (and Ali) at all the giggling and cackling at, and with Chaz. If I were Josie, (and I'm not normally an overly suspicious person), I'd watch Lyds carefully, especially when Lydiot is tipsy, which, nowadays, is quite often.

And I really hate when Lydiot makes Ali out to be dumb in from of his friends. Ok, he's not the brightest but why embarrass him in public. Not cool. Both her and Carrie did the same to him when they'd go out together, same when they'd go out with Claire and Paris, and now with the Cotswolds clowns. And the poor sod looks so embarrassed but just takes the jibes.
This is such a horrible way to treat your partner. I do have a soft spot for the lad, we all know it, despite his bloody pouting. It's such a high level of second hand embarrassment for once and pretty unbearable to watch. But also it's just horrible on a personal level. I never talk badly not about my men, nor my friends around other people, even if we're in a company of other friends. If you have any problems with them, you're talking it in private - it's very simple. It's like the bleeping witch is taking some sadistic pleasure in humiliating him🤬🤬 Serial killer Charchar is exactly the same - can't stand the pretentious prick

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She is going on as if she is an expert on interior and exterior design 🤣🤣🤣🤣. As Del Boy would say "what a plonker". Her accent in the vlog is becoming more and more posh as the weeks go on. She reminds me on an Aunt I hate. Married into money (we are a working class family). Her husband is a lovely lovely man but she turned into a snob. One day one of my uncles let her have it. She was going on about their out house and how she had renovated it into a bar and he told her to shut up she tit in the same shed toilet as him when they were kids :D:D:D. This was in front of all the posh friends....It was a happy moment. They all went into hysterics laughing. She turned a puce colour while pretending to join in
Love it 😂

What the actual? I have never seen a man of Ali’s age dress like this. He looks like Burt Reynolds. All he needs is a massive moustache.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I think Lydia is more into Char than he is into her. He's more into himself I think.

Poor Ali is like a little lost boy in the vlog, and Lydia acts like Grosie is her bestie - we all know how that will end!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
How many times can she say 'Provence' in one vlog? Why is she taking her handbag to dinner with her everytime, when they're literally staying in the house?

Also I know she's on holiday but bloody hell, how much wine did she get through?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Has anyone seen the bizarre ad she’s done for Brabantia on her home account a couple of days ago? The caption is about making her chutneys but then in the video she proceeds to have a weird weighing session, where she weighs out a bowlful of strawberries, then weighs half a marrow!? After that she picks up a basket of cucumbers and proudly places it in front of herself. What exactly are you making with strawberries and half a marrow Elsie? And is videoing yourself weighing out random fruit and veg really considered luxe content these days?? 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.