Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali seems rather sad in the background of this video, Lydia only mentions him to mock him. It makes me sad watching it! She’s too busy cackling over Charlie.

I’ve noticed she’s mentioning how old her clothes are “oh this is a 2 year old dress” - I bet it’s in response to tattle saying she over consumes and sends everything back 😂

Also the nose. Why is it so big a glowy 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Oh, Elsie, you left a word out, you illiterate halfwit!

But do keep criticising other people’s businesses when you aren’t even capable of constructing what should be a very basic five word vlog title.

A Home From Home” makes no sense at all! 🙄

View attachment 810132
More to the point .... It is NOT your bleeping home you pathetic idiot! :oops:

The bleeping clickbait should be reported .... she knows exactly what this will do ... it will drive views .. makes my piss boil!

Yet another flex with property she does not own .. never will and could only even dream of having .. she can't even kit out a bleeping douchbag bungalow with functioning toilets.

First it was a Cotswolds Cottage (never materialised) .. now a bleeping home in Provence ..... make it make sense deary! :rolleyes:(n):poop:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
When the chef whips up a storm in the kitchen and we see the tasty dishes he s cooked for them all, Elsie focuses on a cheese tart and shrieks "oooh that looks phenominal, like a cheesie pizza". FFS, give me strength!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Massively skirting the fact that it's blatant clickbait. Doesn't matter what you think, if multiple viewers of yours think the title sounds like you've bought the house then you're wrong.

View attachment 810177
duck me just call a spade a spade lovelyx ... you LIED .... you have been called out so you have to cover your ass with some bullshit "my little pony" fantasy about it feeling like your home ... duck sake .. the levels she goes to ....:sick::oops:

WTF is all over the arm of the chair? Looks like makeup. That chair is not even a year old and it already looks like :poop:. The leather on the seat looks like it is just about ready to crack.
Its a bloody piece that Costly thought would be good and yet it is not old or weathered or antique.. its a bloody knock off with crappy cheap leather that is already cracking on the arms and on the base thanks to Aldi's dress up instagram poses in it every 5 mins.

Buy crappy items and this is what you get "Miss boohoo/KM/Amazon"... that will be on depop in 3..2..1 ...(oh wait .. Dee isn't there anymore lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Apart from the total bullshit , cackling (only ever hear her voice ) ridiculous outfits ,
she wants everything her piggy eyes spot. The vocabulary is still limited to

OH WOW
OH MY GOODNESS
She ruined what could have been interesting content.
F.....ing thick as tit dim wit.

She's the only one who has been bitten. Funny how the mosquitos sniff out rotten meat isn't it 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I kinda feel for Ali, he’s not the brightest but he has talent for videography and he‘s a nice person - idk why he is putting up with her still. She was once so refreshing to watch and now she‘s so unrelatable and completely over the top. If you watch any vlogs of her or Ali you never feel any chemistry let alone love.

• Sad
Reactions: 45
Actually I liked the content as it had loads of interesting stuff. If she could find similar content twice a week she’d be rocking it. I thing we’re all just sick of her doing nothing in her bungalow- we really don’t need to see her true personality. She’s fine at this sort of stuff. But to be this good and consistent requires effort which she is not so good at.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Actually I liked the content as it had loads of interesting stuff. If she could find similar content twi a week she’d be rocking it. I thing we’re all just sick of her doing nothing in her bungalow.
Yes please. When you look at her old vlogs they were so much more balanced content wise. A bit of beauty related stuff, occasional events and a bit of fashion shopping etc.
Now it’s just ‚Let me redecorate the whole house again because I originally wanted something older but couldn‘t afford the mansion from Peaky Blinders.‘ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Charlie is just a male version of Lydia. The same narcissistic, snobbish, bullying behaviour. The way he talks down to Josie, corrects and belittles her, it's sickening to watch. It's even worse than with L&A because at least Lydia tries to masquerade it as banter.

I'd been following her for quite some time before I got tired of it all, I remember her hiding Tesco grocery bags from him, him agressively snapping at her when she jokingly pointed out he was copying her photos (her Dubai vlog, towards the end, have a look), her casually mentioning how they fight all the time... It seems she just got used to it. Like Ali.

That's why they will never fall out over these two POS flirting. Josie wouldn't dare and neither would Ali.
tapatalk_-169109975_326x512.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
When she is prancing around that water fountain in that over the top (yet again) white (shock) dress like a spoilt woman child I was thinking "Oh please fall in" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . She definitely has a thing for Charlie. Think he does for her also

God she hurt my ears when she was screeching when they got to the top of that hill. She is definitely one of these people that you are near on a plane and you think please don't let her be staying where we are going. So bleeping annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 46
"It has multiple Michelin stars." I've got another word for you to mispronounce: arriviste. She has no idea what she's talking about. Ever.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.