Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you go to Provence and drink whispering angel? 🤦‍♀️ Literally the most disgusting rosé, there are so many better options. What bleeping losers!

The second hand embarrassment from watching Lydia and Ali dancing like they are in a club on top of that windy cliff 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
She probably has major issues with the septic, ( pipes, vents, sub pump etc ) which will cost thousands of dollars. I would definitely have that fixed before anything. Did they not have the house inspected when they bought it as they had problems from day one?
Believe it or not, Elsie and Ali only viewed the Northamptonshire Bungalow at night, when it was dark, before they bought it - so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they didn’t bother to pay for an inspection to be carried out before they moved in.

She mentions it at the beginning, and again at the 24:00 minute mark, of this vlog.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m sure the owners couldn’t give a flying fig what you think they should do with their pub you conceited, pretentious little tw*t! 🙄🥱💤
Literally just about to post the same thing!! Has a go at the current owners, then has a go at previous owners! ‘Dear current pub owner (who’s trying to make a go of it), we’d like to make you aware that one of your village folk is making disparaging remarks, about your new venture on Instagram! Fortunately for you, most of her followers are bots!’

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Literally just about to post the same thing!! Has a go at the current owners, then has a go at previous owners! ‘Dear current pub owner (who’s trying to make a go of it), we’d like to make you aware that one of your village folk is making disparaging remarks, about your new venture on Instagram! Fortunately for you, most of her followers are bots!’
She is such a horrible person! I hope they pee in her drinks and spit in her food!

20779483-891D-4785-9FF9-2B25A2BB9B83.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Tattlers, I was not imagining it … Elsie’s nose is definitely getting bigger and it’s extremely obvious when you compare these two screenshots of her profile taken from her vlogs! 😳

February 2018
028E9349-E62F-4CC9-AAB0-0072A42C8505.jpeg

October 2020
EB85439F-93B8-4427-B43E-1E168D204372.jpeg

It’s not just her nose either, her entire face looks completely different - and not in a good way!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 78
I presume that her Limited Company will invoice Sky and that Sky will pay the Company. Her Company will then be taxed on its profits at the end of the year. We know her Company paid a huge chunk of tax last year so it must be highly profitable!!

Anyone noticed that a voluntary strike off for LEM Beauty Ltd (which I presume was created as the Globy vehicle) was filed a short while ago? It went to the Gazette and then someone appears to have raised an objection to the voluntary strike off - surely very unusual?? I wonder what the objection was and by whom.
I wonder if the objection is from Elementary Brands. EB was a shady company at best. They had very little capital investment and were basically smoke and mirrors. Lydiot could have done everything EB did with Alibabba and saved herself a lot of money and been able to sell the tanning kit for what it was actually worth (well maybe closer to what it was worth). There would have been less bad press and maybe the hairgate incident would have never happened. Instead in true narc fashion she fell for flattery and BS praise and totally let EB do everything (which really was very little). I think when she blamed EB those in the biz took notice and EB lost what little work they had and probably turned around and sued to get back monies that they lost on the Globygate fiasco or unpaid fees from Globy. I take it that Lydiot wants to dissolve the company because she is done trying to make a fortune in beauty or will she just start a new company because Globy is a tarnish brand? Who knows but the launch and product development should have gone better. The website looked to have been put together by a 12 year old boy who knew nothing about beauty products, the unclear and overprice price point was all wrong, the inflated shipping price and VAT mess up, and the products themselves were lower than low quality. I would have stuck to just the thick monogrammed box and forgone the vegan leather (plastic) storage case. Buyers could have used the box to store their tanning products and maybe other products that she could develop in the future. She has a real affection for storage bags/cases, I throw them out. But she knew better (she didn't). Tattle Life guessed everything months in advance and we were spot on about what was going to happen. Our collective brain power is no match for Lydiot. :geek:

Croissant directly on the butcher's block. No plate. Where Lumi puts her arse. 🤮

View attachment 807939
Look at the start of a crack in the wood to the left of the bottom tip of the croissant. Those cutting are junk.

By the way, Lydiot is flogging Alexander McQueen belt again, over £300.
Not being funny, but I just got a similar belt from Zara, looks just as good!
View attachment 808175
I like the two buckle style better than the three buckles. Short people lack the abdominal real estate to have such a wide belt as would anyone who carries extra weight around the middle area. Two is good, three is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tattlers, I was not imagining it … Elsie’s nose is definitely getting bigger and it’s extremely obvious when you compare these two screenshots of her profile taken from her vlogs! 😳

February 2018
View attachment 809371

October 2020
View attachment 809372

It’s not just her nose either, her entire face looks completely different - and not in a good way!
The beauty doc probably injected filler to her chin as well to even out the profile.
I really thought she was so pretty around 2017, what happened to her 🙄 Like when she always had this wavy/curled hair and the eyeliner etc.

Reactions: 27

February 2018
View attachment 809371

October 2020
View attachment 809372

Sorry, guys, the first screenshot in my post is from February 2018 and the second one is from October this year, not 2020! 🙈

I only noticed my mistake after I ran out of time to edit it … we only have 20 minutes to edit a post now instead of 30 minutes, in case you weren’t aware.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m confused. Why would you want to look like you’ve burst the seams of your shirt?
It's overpriced even at the sale price.

I wonder if the objection is from Elementary Brands. EB was a shady company at best. They had very little capital investment and were basically smoke and mirrors. Lydiot could have done everything EB did with Alibabba and saved herself a lot of money and been able to sell the tanning kit for what it was actually worth (well maybe closer to what it was worth). There would have been less bad press and maybe the hairgate incident would have never happened. Instead in true narc fashion she fell for flattery and BS praise and totally let EB do everything (which really was very little). I think when she blamed EB those in the biz took notice and EB lost what little work they had and probably turned around and sued to get back monies that they lost on the Globygate fiasco or unpaid fees from Globy. I take it that Lydiot wants to dissolve the company because she is done trying to make a fortune in beauty or will she just start a new company because Globy is a tarnish brand? Who knows but the launch and product development should have gone better. The website looked to have been put together by a 12 year old boy who knew nothing about beauty products, the unclear and overprice price point was all wrong, the inflated shipping price and VAT mess up, and the products themselves were lower than low quality. I would have stuck to just the thick monogrammed box and forgone the vegan leather (plastic) storage case. Buyers could have used the box to store their tanning products and maybe other products that she could develop in the future. She has a real affection for storage bags/cases, I throw them out. But she knew better (she didn't). Tattle Life guessed everything months in advance and we were spot on about what was going to happen. Our collective brain power is no match for Lydiot. :geek:

Look at the start of a crack in the wood to the left of the bottom tip of the croissant. Those cutting are junk.

I like the two buckle style better than the three buckles. Short people lack the abdominal real estate to have such a wide belt as would anyone who carries extra weight around the middle area. Two is good, three is not.
edit....cutting boards. Shhhsh...my keyboard is acting up big time. Might be the Diet Coke I kind of spilled on it the other day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hello everybody! I am super new here. I am a long time Lidia watcher. I started following her after de Hadassah debacle, because I felt she was a train wreck in the making. And boy it is even better.
Forgive me for spelling mistakes, I am brazilian, and i am here to stay
I read the last 3 threads on clamydia and i feel i found my mother ship
I am searching for a place to vent since she received a collector's edition of The Great Gatsby and didn't know the freaking book. The dumbest lady of the manor for sure.
And don't even get me started on that horrible kitchen oh my lord.
I have SO MANY thing save up inside however i am going to focus on her face
I don't know if you guys know this but brazil is the top place for cosmetic procedures (brazilian butt lift anyone? lol). Is a national sport lol
And in her video "My internal and external glow up" she mentioned the procedure she had done, injecting hyaluronic acid on the face
She said that they are not fillers, and they are not
But when she said it i was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF because i knew what would come next
The procedure is called "facial harmonization" and all brazilian celebrities are having it for the last couple of years
If done correctly (and i thing lydia's first was a good one) it can be really good
HOWEVER
the MELTING efect is a sure thing
people are now finding out that it leaves the face more flacid, so you need more and more injections of acid
and now everybody is looking like handsome squidward
The_Two_Faces_of_Squidward_174.png

So that is why her nose looks bigger
Her face looks bigger and waxy
and it's only going to get worse

(sorry if this was already discussed in an older thread but with all the comments about her face on the last 3 threads and the questions i thought maybe i would share this)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 95
Believe it or not, Elsie and Ali only viewed the Northamptonshire Bungalow at night, when it was dark, before they bought it - so it wouldn’t surprise me at all if they didn’t bother to pay for an inspection to be carried out before they moved in.

She mentions it at the beginning, and again at the 24:00 minute mark, of this vlog.

She looks so fresh and youthful in this video…Such a shame her nasty insides are shining though.

Hopefully someone drops a house on her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Maybe Lydia should watch this… she sure could use most of these tips.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Mr. Burns in a wig.
Josie would totally wear that "dress"

And what is it with the hair all pulled to the front to make it look like you have an over abundance of hair?
Throwback, perhaps?
1634188923103.png
b9998d0cce3b5d217ac20332e7f32f04.jpg
(Don't come for my emo Lydia, I like her, the first pic is not her)

I don’t get it, she gets paid a lot of money to do an Instagram post, but then she’s complaining in her vlogs how expensive some things are to fix around the house, she’s talking like 4000 pounds to fix a thing for the house is extremely expensive for her?
Almost all of the bathrooms in the house are broken, the lowers floor needs fixing.

But then she buys 3 Hermès bags in a couple of months? Isn’t THAT more expensive than fixing your home?
I just don’t get the priorities?! I hope I’m making sense.
When she whined about the cost of a repair, I thought it must be in the thousands, lo' and behold, it was 600 pounds (certainly round up by her, and in reality it was more like 450). It was about their septic tank, if I remember correctly, or plumbing or whatever. Unreal.

I'm absolutely with you on this. Grossie is a survivor and will continue to thrive, adapting to changing fortunes as she has already shown.
Josie, the cockroach of influencers.

Hello everybody! I am super new here. I am a long time Lidia watcher. I started following her after de Hadassah debacle, because I felt she was a train wreck in the making. And boy it is even better.
Forgive me for spelling mistakes, I am brazilian, and i am here to stay
I read the last 3 threads on clamydia and i feel i found my mother ship
I am searching for a place to vent since she received a collector's edition of The Great Gatsby and didn't know the freaking book. The dumbest lady of the manor for sure.
And don't even get me started on that horrible kitchen oh my lord.
I have SO MANY thing save up inside however i am going to focus on her face
I don't know if you guys know this but brazil is the top place for cosmetic procedures (brazilian butt lift anyone? lol). Is a national sport lol
And in her video "My internal and external glow up" she mentioned the procedure she had done, injecting hyaluronic acid on the face
She said that they are not fillers, and they are not
But when she said it i was LAUGHING MY ASS OFF because i knew what would come next
The procedure is called "facial harmonization" and all brazilian celebrities are having it for the last couple of years
If done correctly (and i thing lydia's first was a good one) it can be really good
HOWEVER
the MELTING efect is a sure thing
people are now finding out that it leaves the face more flacid, so you need more and more injections of acid
and now everybody is looking like handsome squidward
View attachment 809404
So that is why her nose looks bigger
Her face looks bigger and waxy
and it's only going to get worse

(sorry if this was already discussed in an older thread but with all the comments about her face on the last 3 threads and the questions i thought maybe i would share this)
Ola bem-vindo! (I don't speak Portuguese, but google does 🤭 )

Under all these pictures I had to get this ad. I‘m sorry but I can‘t stop laughing at this shape. 😂
What the heck is that? Are they self-aware what they "erected" there?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

February 2018
View attachment 809371

October 2020
View attachment 809372

How does she not see this??? Yet she continues getting her freebie filler from the doctor. He has ruined her face. Her profile used to actually be lovely.

If she was smart, she'd stop right now. Remove the chin implant and just stop with everything right now. I knew her nose was bigger but did not realize it was this much larger.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.