Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fabric on the pants need a good iron. The tie waist band adds cheapness to the pants, I don’t understand why she doesn’t get her pants tailored or does she refuse to accept that she may be shorter then she thinks? Ringarde.
The pants would be harder to Depop if they were shortened. But if she really had money she wouldn't need to resell them.;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ringarde !!! 🤣 (=adjective. cheesy [adjective] (informal) lacking style or good quality in an embarrassing or silly way) if this doesn’t describe lidl prancing around in provence, don’t know what does 😅
I see! I haven’t come across that before thought it was a typo. 😀

Reactions: 6
Could someone kindly explain what happened with the flowers brand mentioning a “difficult customer”? I missed it and i would love to know!
No. 5 Blooms posted about an unnamed client but we speculated it was Elsie. They are clearly not working with her now because she has moved on to another company....
Here is the link to the Tattle post that included their posts.

What’s the story on no.5 flowers ? Sorry to repeat things just haven’t seen anything about it . I’m behind on these threads lol x
See my reply to @MadameP

Reactions: 21
Just got blocked by Ali for commenting on his Instagram that he should be saying that Thank you to the manor house that they are staying at rather than ad. What a dick. Lucky I have you lot to screenshot the shot they get up to and for me to continue laughing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Omg thank you for your insight…. I had a feeling something like this was going on. Still doesn’t looks like a brand trip so it’s just another couple days of self made content. Lol

Yes agree the house is incredible and too bad it’s wasted on these 4 who have likely made up some major BS to the owners about thier stats.

notice they’ve put AD but haven’t thanked the property yet.

I’m still not loving these pants… they look too long and from a distance like she’s been out in the rain at a muddy festival and that is dirt soaked bottoms lol.

View attachment 802202View attachment 802205
You are right, they look soaked. Also, we need a muff puff edit, Elsie screams to be kicked in the pool by someone.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Watch out for a another breakdown… Frow may be getting another property and if it turns out to be a Cotswolds cottage I don’t know how Elsie could cope!
BBADD5E8-0F52-4EC7-96B8-CAC3843CFAD4.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I went to daylesford farm shop today.
I didn’t realise I actually am only 28 miles from the place, so thought why not 😁
Definitely had a black defender behind me for 20 minutes of my journey and the spare tyre on the back said “chelsea”
Private plate starting with “p” must be an influencer lol.
Any idea which influencers car this is ? 😂😂
Anyway just to clear everything up on Daylesford-
It’s like Waitrose but in the middle of bloody nowhere.
The food market hall is actually really small, smaller than an M&S food hall and a lot smaller than Waitrose altogether.
I saw the table setting Josie had in her last vlog. I have to say- it really was not a stand out display:
Literally mooch around a bit and you walk straight past it.
Nice set up in the shop but definitely you could walk right past this like I did, walked by again- and realised 😂
I managed to spend £314 on absolute crap.
it isn’t even particularly a nice shopping experience. No one asks if you would like help.
Staff were literally chatting amongst themselves.
And anyway basically it’s just really expensive. I don’t know why. It’s double the price of normal farm shops if not triple.
I have to admit I am a sucker for packaging honestly
I literally bought some chutneys, pickles, ham, meat, tea, coffee. It’s the alcohol that bumped my price up. I bought the ready made cocktails at £12 a pop x4 plus a bottle of limoncello-
Came home and realised I spent £18 on 10 slices of ham 🤦🏻‍♀️😭😭
So Asda it is for the rest of the week lol.
I don’t know why the place is on insta so much
I prefer my branston pickle to daylesford-
Pickle was £7.99 (jar was nice though and reusable)
But yeah really really dry.
Also me and my daughter tried the lemon drizzle cake, really dense and cloggy. £8.
If you have never been then please don’t worry yourselves with it.
I guess my fridge looks nice though 😂😂😂
But for my eyes only 😂😂🙈
The next mission for you is to book a weekend at "Strawtop"! 🤣 We can maybe open a go fund me for this?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Do you know whats the saddest part of this whole sorry affair.....they've been away 3 days and they've not stopped uploading pics and vids! They must have shared 10 stories in the first 12 hours of their arrival. Now i know they're 'influencers' 😂 but can't they just go away WITH FRIENDS (that was for vics benefit) and enjoy themselves? What's with the constant filming everything?! Could it possibly be because the whole thing is #gifted and you're not there with FRIENDS, you're there with COLLEAGUES and you're there to do a job which includes a complete freebie?? They're basically freegans! I'm embarrassed for them 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just curious. When we were little we “collected” conkers. I never thought of it as foraging! Anyone else?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Breathe chicken breathe - just watched Emma Hill do tour of New bungalow and ITS GOT A INDOOR POOL 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Just curious. When we were little we “collected” conkers. I never thought of it as foraging! Anyone else?
indeed, as we also picked berries and picked rosehips. pretentious twit.

can some kind soul point me to that thing where you dont give her revenue by watching vids, thanks awfully old beans, la di dah

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love that we have a Tattler on a reccy mission to Daylesford!

Yet again all the comments are correct - those 4 idiots have not stopped uploading pics of the house (perhaps that was the deal??)

It was very amusing to see the results of the chef's hard work being explained and knowing Lydia would probably just eat the chips. There was way too much food for 4 people though.

Did anyone else see Char organising the fireplace area and then the shot of the two witches in the stupid dresses sitting in front of the fire?? Well there was no rug there, unless he put cushions down for them, they would have been sat on the hard stone floor sipping their wine for the gram!

I swear Elsie just uses every opportunity to show off her bags- not sure why it was missing from the fireplace shot?

I agree I think the tan Birkin is fake, no unboxing, suspicious story behind it, saggy, bad condition, treated badly, doesn't use the Twillys properly, and its basically wrecked in under a year.

I think the black Kelly is probably real from Sellier - perhaps there is damage to the interior and she got it cheap? Either way it is very suspicious that she hasn't done unboxing of either bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.