Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she put the pictures of their 'dinner' on the gram (well I can)

The pasta looked so sad, it looked dry, no butter or oil or sauce, just looked like plain pasta - and a huge bowl of it at that!

Standard Millen Morons - huge block of cheddar and grater on the table. Ali, one day when you are in the supermarket, buy some parmesan or even some mozzarella. It looks like a kids meal otherwise.

And Ali, seeing as you are the only one that cooks anything, did you know there is a greenhouse on the property with VEGETABLES in? You could have made a tomato sauce, there are apparently tons of courgettes, these are nice in a tomato sauce as well, you could make ratatouille or something with them - or alternatively throw them in the bin and not eat any vegetables that are grown at the bunga.

Or, you could have made/bought a salad! Not much effort involved in that, but nice to have with pasta.

Moving onto the slices of TOAST on the table - why are they there? Pasta and toast is not a meal, not now, not ever, not for anyone!
Garlic bread or pizza is acceptable with pasta but not TOAST!!!!

And there must be spiders on that filthy driftwood table, crawling out of all the foliage, yuck!

Someone remind me why she grows vegetables again???????
Did anyone else notice the phallic looking salt and pepper grinders ???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 813805
My gosh, she looks so good here. Jeans, hair back, simple tee - classic, timeless look.
Agree and can’t believe she sold this bag. Of all of the pouches I think it’s so beautiful with the Intrecciato leather. She looked a LOT better with shorter hair. It was way less heavy. The house looked at its best in the black and white/navy stage back then too.

This is ridiculous … they can’t even see the bottom half of the TV screen because it’s covered by the bespoke foraged autumnal decor horrendous mantel arrangement of flammable dried leaves! 🙄

View attachment 813879
Guessing the florist didn’t want to come back to reverse it for free. Honestly Lydia needs to learn a little bit about focal points in interior design. Ya only need 1 at a time. That’s why it’s called a “focal point”.

This is just too much and looks like that house in Jumanji when the jungle starts to grow inside the house.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This looks so disgusting
Screenshot_20211017-162306_Instagram.jpg

Why, with their £400 knives, can't she chop everything to an even size?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The low white ceiling bugs me. She should go and paint it black as well. Proper bat cave.

😂 😂 😂
To the rest, you wrote: Yes, the room is unbalanced, and the dead leafs makes it just worse.

The tv over the fire place is suboptimal. I know they want the fire the focal point of the room, but I would change it up. Maybe place the sofas in an L-shape, with a little table and lamp in between them and the TV where the bloody LV-trunk is. The LV-trunk, where the useless telescope stands. The two chairs where Ali's sofa is. A lengthy mirror above them (on the empty wall). Would reflect light coming from the windows and the fireplace, depending on the angle you are sitting.
Or switch it, same arrangement, but the L-shape against the wall and the chairs against the windows. TV where telescope is, LV-trunk stays where it is now.
I much prefer their sitting area in the downstairs "club" room. So spacious.

Telescope can go into the TV-set office of Ali.
In interior design rules the TV should not be above a fireplace, mine isn't, like you say eye level when sitting down.

Reactions: 18
All the fruit and veg she supposedly grew in her ‘kitchen garden’ and the only thing she does with them is make blo*dy chutney!? Which she then gives to other people! What a complete waste 🙄
Why didn’t she just make it in the the thermomix, probably because she hasn’t/ can’t afford to pay for the monthly subscription !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The low white ceiling bugs me. She should go and paint it black as well. Proper bat cave.

😂 😂 😂
To the rest, you wrote: Yes, the room is unbalanced, and the dead leafs makes it just worse.

The tv over the fire place is suboptimal. I know they want the fire the focal point of the room, but I would change it up. Maybe place the sofas in an L-shape, with a little table and lamp in between them and the TV where the bloody LV-trunk is. The LV-trunk, where the useless telescope stands. The two chairs where Ali's sofa is. A lengthy mirror above them (on the empty wall). Would reflect light coming from the windows and the fireplace, depending on the angle you are sitting.
Or switch it, same arrangement, but the L-shape against the wall and the chairs against the windows. TV where telescope is, LV-trunk stays where it is now.
I much prefer their sitting area in the downstairs "club" room. So spacious.

Telescope can go into the TV-set office of Ali.
I would take out the windows and make them the big folding ones ( not sure what you call them ), so you can go out in the summer and enjoy the patio. ( you could put up lovely sheer curtains to soften the light and it would look lovely blowing in the wind. Ali could do so much with the photography. 😂 ) Would let in a lot more light instead of redoing the spare rooms all over again. The mantle needs to go ( too big for the room ) and put in beam for the mantle.

All the fruit and veg she supposedly grew in her ‘kitchen garden’ and the only thing she does with them is make blo*dy chutney!? Which she then gives to other people! What a complete waste 🙄
We all know she’s not making it, Caawwiiee is. Liedia can’t even weigh veggies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Jojo is getting very excited about vic’s Holland and cooper collab, much more than lidl’s by x!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I would take out the windows and make them the big folding ones ( not sure what you call them ), so you can go out in the summer and enjoy the patio. ( you could put up lovely sheer curtains to soften the light and it would look lovely blowing in the wind. Ali could do so much with the photography. 😂 ) Would let in a lot more light instead of redoing the spare rooms all over again. The mantle needs to go ( too big for the room ) and put in beam for the mantle.

We all know she’s not making it, Caawwiiee is. Liedia can’t even weigh veggies.
Yes large bifold doors would look lovely there but she would never spend that much money unless someone gifts those to her and I hope they don't. They cost quite a bit to install. Ungrateful douche doesn't deserve them.

Reactions: 15
That's because Lyds is no longer receiving enough free PR to pass off to her family and friends as "gifts". Chutney is her "plan B" ... 🤷‍♀️

For the Tattlers who are blocked or who just don't want to give him a view ... I present Ali's Reel :

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
That's because Lyds is no longer receiving enough free PR to pass off to her family and friends as "gifts". Chutney is her "plan B" ... 🤷‍♀️

For the Tattlers who are blocked or who just don't want to give him a view ... I present Ali's Reel :

View attachment 814567
That is the worst acting and cheesiest reel to date!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yes large bifold doors would look lovely there but she would never spend that much money unless someone gifts those to her and I hope they don't. They cost quite a bit to install. Ungrateful douche doesn't deserve them.
Don't they have doors to the patio from the living room?

Oh look how nice it was with a light colour
1634491976833.png

Here you can see a part of the doors
1634492015052.png

From the outside
1634492374634.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Instagram vs Reality :
Josie / Chucky vs Lyds / Aldi

INSTAGRAM :
Screenshot_20211017-193235_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-193241_Instagram.jpg

REALITY :

Screenshot_20211017-193315_Instagram.jpg

Not gonna lie, Josie's dinner looks yummy.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.