Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe she put the pictures of their 'dinner' on the gram (well I can)

The pasta looked so sad, it looked dry, no butter or oil or sauce, just looked like plain pasta - and a huge bowl of it at that!

Standard Millen Morons - huge block of cheddar and grater on the table. Ali, one day when you are in the supermarket, buy some parmesan or even some mozzarella. It looks like a kids meal otherwise.

And Ali, seeing as you are the only one that cooks anything, did you know there is a greenhouse on the property with VEGETABLES in? You could have made a tomato sauce, there are apparently tons of courgettes, these are nice in a tomato sauce as well, you could make ratatouille or something with them - or alternatively throw them in the bin and not eat any vegetables that are grown at the bunga.

Or, you could have made/bought a salad! Not much effort involved in that, but nice to have with pasta.

Moving onto the slices of TOAST on the table - why are they there? Pasta and toast is not a meal, not now, not ever, not for anyone!
Garlic bread or pizza is acceptable with pasta but not TOAST!!!!

And there must be spiders on that filthy driftwood table, crawling out of all the foliage, yuck!

Someone remind me why she grows vegetables again???????
I didn’t even realise that was toast! Haha just awful.

Then today, Josie has posted pics of a mouthwatering homemade roast, with the candles lit. Subtle shade to our Lyds. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Okay, please set me straight if I'm wrong ... but I don't consider this curtain dress a wardrobe essential.

Screenshot_20211017-193751_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211017-193930_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
And... with Aldi and Lidl it s always just the two of them, they never, ever cook for friends and family. :rolleyes:
Well, her mum came over that time. Her mum cooked the meal and Lydia hid in the greenhouse 😂

GUYS ... GUYS ...... I JUST HIT VIP status .. I am actually so touched!!!!!

Jesus I Tattle too much .... but I will accept this award with my chest out .. my perfectly flawless face (sans threads .. botox and fillers) my loving fiancee and my beautiful little rescue furbaby Sky (with her Nonno's yacht) .....I will thank each and everyone of you from the bottom of my heart as you all helped me through difficult times during lockdown ... mental health and all that!

But it wouldn't have been possible without the immense intelligence.. wit and creativity of this thread and the people that contribute to it each week ...😻

The Lydiot thread is one of the most prolific and followed threads on Tattle and we are regarded in awe by other threads .......claps all round 👏👏👏

So as your VIP ....I promise to be as sharp .. witty .. creative and just alittle bit of a witch always and forever.

I am possibly the only gay amongst hundreds of wonderful women on this thread .. all "Boss witches" in their own right .. and you know what ...THAT AIN'T BAD!

Tattlers ............ I SALUTE YOU ... AND I LEAVE YOU WITH AN AMAZING SONG ... ABBA .. AFTER 40 YEARS .. THEY ARE BACK ❤

Congratulations! Your rants never fail to amuse 😍 I’m not far behind. Come on VIP status!! This forum has kept me going through lockdown and beyond. Like minded banter all the way 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Or hey can’t they have no TV in the lounge/living room and call it drawing room given she likes renaming rooms because she is so posh and luxe! Use games/club room and call it the TV room or snug or den or whatever. They are glued to their phone most of the times anyway. A lot of people with formal drawing rooms don’t have TV’s them.
Yes - the TV and furniture placement seems inorganic and forced.

I'd ditch the TV too, have one big cosy sofa either facing the fireplace or those big windows, which are natural focal points, and perhaps use the opposite wall for a bookcase, for actual books.

The use of space is bad and there is, as with many things Lydiot, a mismatch in style: the formality of the furniture does not meet the tone of the space and how it is used. It makes the room, which appears to be quite large, seem smaller, despite the mirrors, and stuffed, despite not being cozy.
It's quite the accomplishment when you think about it 🤪

In their defense, with the 2 doors, the windows and the fireplace, there is really only 1 solid wall to work with, but then the placement of the doors also adds some complexity there, but by all means, it's not a weirdly shaped room or anything.

With all the "renovations" they have done, have they ever considered tearing down the wall and make the kitchen and this room be one big space? I don't know if that's the solution per se, but I've just never seen them attempt anything creative. They just buy new things hoping it fixes it.

This might be controversial, but I like their house, as in, the building/property (not what they have done with it!). It has some weird things to it, we suspect major plumbing issues, probably not the smartest investment, but in relative terms, it's a nice effin house, which a large part of the population on the planet could only conceive of in dreams.

They're trying to do too much with this space. Too many ideas and not being realistic and honest about how they live. Edit down. Make the space meet your lifestyle, not the other way around.

Reactions: 32
The Bowens have had their patio done well, and they have gorgeous lighting, sound system and bifold doors and a view 😂
Screenshot_20211017_193743_com.instagram.android_edit_424889928485687.jpg
Screenshot_20211017_193747_com.instagram.android_edit_424899629849748.jpg
Screenshot_20211017_193751_com.instagram.android_edit_424910394021621.jpg
Screenshot_20211017_193754_com.instagram.android_edit_424922458458078.jpg
Screenshot_20211017_193755_com.instagram.android_edit_424930159329952.jpg
Screenshot_20211017_193802_com.instagram.android_edit_424938038544534.jpg
Screenshot_20211017_193809_com.instagram.android_edit_424946035722658.jpg
Screenshot_20211017_193811_com.instagram.android_edit_424954261394010.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The cheese is for sure the only thing that‘s getting grinded in the bunga.
hahaha I often think this I can not for the life of me picture them being intimate! they have no chemistry and Lydia doesn't exude any form of sex appeal in all of her buttoned up cinched in frocks.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
hahaha I often think this I can not for the life of me picture them being intimate! they have no chemistry and Lydia doesn't exude any form of sex appeal in all of her buttoned up cinched in frocks.
Even when the boobs are on full show, there is not much there!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Don't they have doors to the patio from the living room?

Oh look how nice it was with a light colour
View attachment 814606

Here you can see a part of the doors
View attachment 814607

From the outside
View attachment 814615
Extend the doors. Make it larger. Funny how she does not use them.

I didn’t even realise that was toast! Haha just awful.

Then today, Josie has posted pics of a mouthwatering homemade roast, with the candles lit. Subtle shade to our Lyds. 😂
Looks like she had Robin and Ben over as well. 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reminds me of when you run out of money at University and you've got nothing but that stuff, its horrible!
Sorry to quote myself but had to say this, the only one I can remember was when all I had was literally penne and mayo hmmm 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does any one have a thermomix here?
I know Lydia and Josie both have one, worth it or not? Probably not if she is still eating pasta most nights…

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.