Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TRIGGER WARNING FOR WATCHING LYDS' PROVENÇE VLOG : OTT attention-seeking cackling and trying to catch Charlie's attention. The cackling and screaming "STAAAHP IT !!!" is making me rage and I'm only 5 mins into the vlog.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
HAHAHAHAHAHA, this reads as if it was their house. She is so obvious.

But if someone would state the title as click bait in the comments, she would say "That's not what I said, read it again, lovely xx" (in the meantime the title had been changed, naturally) or, as she already once did, say that she has to find a balance between not being too clickbaity but also making people click into her videos (it's not a word for word cite, but she said something along the lines, once, back in the day, when I religiously watched and defended her, but even then, I found the answer unsatisfying as a viewer of hers, rubbed me the wrong way)

Oh, Elsie, you left a word out, you illiterate halfwit!

But do keep criticising other people’s businesses when you aren’t even capable of constructing what should be a very basic five word vlog title.

A Home From Home” makes no sense at all! 🙄

View attachment 810132
LOLOLO, as people would believe she moved from the bunga to this house. 😂 😂 😂 😂

TRIGGER WARNING FOR WATCHING LYDS' PROVENÇE VLOG : OTT attention-seeking cackling and trying to catch Charlie's attention. The cackling and screaming "STAAAHP IT !!!" is making me rage and I'm only 5 mins into the vlog.
Abort mission, it's too dangerous for your mental health, brain damage might occur!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
8 minutes in "charlie look" "charlie would love this" "look at charlie" "oh charlie"

Gosh.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Contractually obliged to do a vlog then. Home from home - well that is hilarious! How can you compare that stunning house with the Bunga??

So it's not an ad? Really.

Still flogging function of beauty and her FF code
She just can't help herself can she 🙄 if you look up the word 'Pretentious' in the English Dictionary, the description underneath will say Lydiot Millen 😏

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
There is 1 huge problem that I have when she and other influencers do this crappy trick!

1: Absolutely no one has asked for her opinion.
2: She is not paid by them to offer it.
3: She doesn't offer it privately either.

The difference with a Tattler having an opinion on a private forum about her home or her lifestyle is completely different to Lydia posting a full on picture, with an "out of line" opinion on what someone else has done to their future business publically to thousands.

She puts herself out in the public eye ..they do not and I am sure they don't know she has posted this either seeing as the cowardly witch hasn't even mentioned the pub in this picture .. but she has mentioned it in a vlog so people know where it is!

When she posts tit like this she has thousands that follow and potentially retain said crappy opinion .. hence making potentially someones livlihood fail before it has even started!

She is an absolute fucktard doing crappy underhand crap like this all the time to small businesses that don't have a bleeping "team" to delete crappy comments.

Wake the duck up woman a realise what you are doing! Disgusting is not a word for such behaviour. :mad:
Well said. I totally agree. And she sounds like she has rights in that property/business. She speaks always as if everyone owes she something.

Edit to say, like others, is pretty ugly to talk rubbish about business in general... and this one hasn’t even started. Is someone’s ‘bread’ what you are playing with. She has no shame. 😔

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
8 minutes in "charlie look" "charlie would love this" "look at charlie" "oh charlie"

Gosh.
Unbelievable. But I kind of enjoy it, she is digging her own grave with Josie as the one dancing on it. And I am here for Josie's wrath.

HEY, Josie and Char: We told ya!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Gosh.
Have you seen how excited he was about those eggs and F&M basket? Have never seen him this excited about his own fiance. Wanna bet he'll do the same presentation in those horrible "luxury" cottage of theirs?🤣🤣

Screenshot_20211014-191540_YouTube.jpg

Also, guys. I'm begging you, play that moment on 0,25 speed. Lyds laughing is a stuff of nightmares🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
OMG I cannot cope with the squealing!

'It's a little bit windy' gale force winds, Elsie looks like she's been in a wind tunnel.

Ali's new faux pas 'Mitcherlin' - totally empty Le Bistro lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Now that I've seen her old images, I can't unsee her nose and those giant nostrils. She reminds me of Baba Yaga. Truly a tragedy she fucked up her face that badly🙃

Screenshot_20211014-193042_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Have you not seen the video of VB on This Morning about 3 days back? She looks dreadful. Frozen face, clownish mouth from too much filler and just overall really uncomfortable to watch.

Gosh she has really ruined her face and those trousers do her no favours considering how tiny she is

• Wow
Reactions: 14
On cue, Lyds had a bad night and had to sleep in. After the chef's dinner. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Having dinner in the house tonight - yet carrying a mini kelly bag - Not bleeping Normal!!! -Josie is not holding a bag!

Anyone know another word for 'beautiful' ???

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
There is 1 huge problem that I have when she and other influencers do this crappy trick!

1: Absolutely no one has asked for her opinion.
2: She is not paid by them to offer it.
3: She doesn't offer it privately either.

The difference with a Tattler having an opinion on a private forum about her home or her lifestyle is completely different to Lydia posting a full on picture, with an "out of line" opinion on what someone else has done to their future business publically to thousands.

She puts herself out in the public eye ..they do not and I am sure they don't know she has posted this either seeing as the cowardly witch hasn't even mentioned the pub in this picture .. but she has mentioned it in a vlog so people know where it is!

When she posts tit like this she has thousands that follow and potentially retain said crappy opinion .. hence making potentially someones livlihood fail before it has even started!

She is an absolute fucktard doing crappy underhand crap like this all the time to small businesses that don't have a bleeping "team" to delete crappy comments.

Wake the duck up woman a realise what you are doing! Disgusting is not a word for such behaviour. :mad:
Hopefully someone shows them the posting and video and they sue her for Defamation-libel.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.