Lydia Millen #107 Cinch it in, your career's end is nigh, all you do is buy, beg and lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The primary distinction between the singular monsieur and the plural messieurs is the pronunciation of the first syllable. The singular sounds like muh-syuh, the plural sounds like meh-syuh. The S at the end of words is typically silent, so the distinction is made at the "my" to indicate whether you are referring to a single Sir or multiple Sirs.
When I read this, I was reading in Charlie’s voice in my head. 😂🤣😂❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I’m more and more confident that her H bags are fake. The state of the handles on the birkin, I have never seen anything so trashed in just a few MONTHS. They look disgusting and filthy.
I’ve had mine for three years and it looks brand new and I use it as well.
And it’s super suspicious that she doesn’t reveal where they come from, you can see she’s lying in her video.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.