Lydia Millen #107 Cinch it in, your career's end is nigh, all you do is buy, beg and lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to @georgiecait for the thread title with 88 votes! 🏆Amended slightly to fit.

With the new Bond movie out it was tempting to add it's "no time to die"!

Recap anyone?
20210929_210206.png

Lydia standing on a box on the red carpet!

20210921_092808.png

Reality!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I can't recall but I'm coming here to say that I'm absolutely dead that Lydia's thread only takes ten days to move on to a new thread. That's record speed 💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Frow's at the Balmain fashion show, looks epic, but Lydiot doesn't wear their clothes anymore, she's more granny chic 😂
Screenshot_20210929_212422_com.instagram.android_edit_1555579555257427.jpg
Screenshot_20210929_212429_com.instagram.android_edit_1555589404851697.jpg
Screenshot_20210929_212457_com.instagram.android_edit_1555638102903772.jpg
Screenshot_20210929_212509_com.instagram.android_edit_1555610825532943.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I find it hilarious people think Lydia would be invited to Paris and Milan fashion weeks. She’s not high fashion, her styling is “nice” at best. I can only recall her getting invited to london fashion week a few years ago and she found it too troublesome. Then the weird L’Oréal catwalk in Paris, I think she only got an invite because Tamara couldn’t go.

Reactions: 41
I find it hilarious people think Lydia would be invited to Paris and Milan fashion weeks. She’s not high fashion, her styling is “nice” at best. I can only recall her getting invited to london fashion week a few years ago and she found it too troublesome. Then the weird L’Oréal catwalk in Paris, I think she only got an invite because Tamara couldn’t go.
Too true,I don’t think she ever got anywhere near any Fashion week😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I find it strange they didn't credit the invite to the Bond premiere. Ali posted that he's working with Adobe so wondering if they gifted tickets or possibly Universal Pictures.

20210929_190252.png
20210929_190314.png

Reactions: 19
I never post on here (sorry) but you guys are hilarious and I am an avid reader 😉 I am posting now because @AmaliaLana shared the genius mocked up magazine cover near the end of the previous thread and my immediate thought was "I can't believe its not been changed to 'Cuntry Living'". Missed opportunity 🤣

P.s. I hope that doesnt offend anyone, its not a word I use often (ever) but seems apt 😏 Had to screenshot the image, couldnt work out how to quote!

cover redo.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Since lydiot doesn't know fashion what are everyone's takes on the next trends?

I'd say the over all vibe is BOLD with a breakdown of 60s/90sy2k mash up, a bit of brats doll, lots of bold fun prints with a 60s/70s influence. Obviously it depends on the brands DNA and what influencer you like, but this is what I think might trickle down into fast fashion.

I think we have a big youth culture vibe in fashion at the moment like with what happened in the 60s, which makes sense considering tiktok is so popular and is a more youth focused app

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I never post on here (sorry) but you guys are hilarious and I am an avid reader 😉 I am posting now because @AmaliaLana shared the genius mocked up magazine cover near the end of the previous thread and my immediate thought was "I can't believe its not been changed to 'Cuntry Living'". Missed opportunity 🤣

P.s. I hope that doesnt offend anyone, its not a word I use often (ever) but seems apt 😏 Had to screenshot the image, couldnt work out how to quote!

View attachment 787346
Brilliant!!!
“ tips on how not to trip over random furniture pieces that serve as an insta stage prop”
” bespoke pieces that will transform your bungalow into a mansion of dreams”

” how to style a dusty woodworm ridden dining table for fall”

brought to you by cinch press

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Thanks to everyone's positive response on my post in the previous thread! I'd love to see the previous post by another fellow school pupil to see their perspective, at the time it seemed like she wasn't well liked at all.

For those who asked for more context, it seemed like she reeled friends in and then they saw her true colours and kept their distance. Almost like she love-bombed them if that makes sense, they'd be inseperarable and then would never be seen together ever again - it tended to be other rich kid mean girl types that this seemed to happen with, I remember one of them was equally vile, they were like a toxic double act that sucked any positive energy out of a room when they walked in.

I always kept my distance as I didn't hear good things, I heard stories of her stealing silly meaningless things like stationery and items of clothing that she'd been admiring, coincidentally the same things would then disappear - one of my friends shared a class with her and something she'd been admiring then disappeared from her bag whilst in the cloakroom for PE for example. She used to talk publically about her Dad having money, about them being Italian, and said that she'd been abroad a lot on modelling shoots.. but I'm not sure I'd anyone ever believed it all. She had an older brother who seemed like a bully type too.

I wish I knew more, but essentially she just used to totter around with her skirt hiked up to waist and seeming very smug. I'm not sure what lengths she went to in terms of being horrible to people, I just witnessed cruel comments and laughing at them in front of a whole classroom full of people, I imagine she really made them feel like crap - it probably made herself feel better somehow. Looks wise she hasn't changed much, she's definitely had a boob job and something done to her nose, but I expect you already know that! She was very hairy and had greasy skin, and she went through phases of becoming a goth etc (not that any of those things are abnormal for a teenager) I think she was voted as the person most likely to marry a footballer or something stupid like that at the end of Year 11. It's so surreal to see that out of everyone at school, she's the one who ended up semi-famous.. for no real reason other than being smug, which was ironically the reason why nobody seemed to like her, yet she now has a huge following for it! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 106
Hopefully you can all watch this link. I’m 💀 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲. Now this is real life #luxurymoments

Since lydiot doesn't know fashion what are everyone's takes on the next trends?

I'd say the over all vibe is BOLD with a breakdown of 60s/90sy2k mash up, a bit of brats doll, lots of bold fun prints with a 60s/70s influence. Obviously it depends on the brands DNA and what influencer you like, but this is what I think might trickle down into fast fashion.

I think we have a big youth culture vibe in fashion at the moment like with what happened in the 60s, which makes sense considering tiktok is so popular and is a more youth focused app
Yes agree and it’s interesting to watch even though I wouldn’t wear most of it as I’ve been there for reals wire all this stuff…. fashion is so 90’s and the opposite of granny equestrian vibes and a 2010 Ann Taylor blue power suit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Thanks to everyone's positive response on my post in the previous thread! I'd love to see the previous post by another fellow school pupil to see their perspective, at the time it seemed like she wasn't well liked at all.

For those who asked for more context, it seemed like she reeled friends in and then they saw her true colours and kept their distance. Almost like she love-bombed them if that makes sense, they'd be inseperarable and then would never be seen together ever again - it tended to be other rich kid mean girl types that this seemed to happen with, I remember one of them was equally vile, they were like a toxic double act that sucked any positive energy out of a room when they walked in.

I always kept my distance as I didn't hear good things, I heard stories of her stealing silly meaningless things like stationery and items of clothing that she'd been admiring, coincidentally the same things would then disappear - one of my friends shared a class with her and something she'd been admiring then disappeared from her bag whilst in the cloakroom for PE for example. She used to talk publically about her Dad having money, about them being Italian, and said that she'd been abroad a lot on modelling shoots.. but I'm not sure I'd anyone ever believed it all. She had an older brother who seemed like a bully type too.

I wish I knew more, but essentially she just used to totter around with her skirt hiked up to waist and seeming very smug. I'm not sure what lengths she went to in terms of being horrible to people, I just witnessed cruel comments and laughing at them in front of a whole classroom full of people, I imagine she really made them feel like crap - it probably made herself feel better somehow. Looks wise she hasn't changed much, she's definitely had a boob job and something done to her nose, but I expect you already know that! She was very hairy and had greasy skin, and she went through phases of becoming a goth etc (not that any of those things are abnormal for a teenager) I think she was voted as the person most likely to marry a footballer or something stupid like that at the end of Year 11. It's so surreal to see that out of everyone at school, she's the one who ended up semi-famous.. for no real reason other than being smug, which was ironically the reason why nobody seemed to like her, yet she now has a huge following for it! 🤦🏻‍♀️
Do you happen to have a year book with pictures of her in them? Not sure if that’s a thing in England. She sounds very vile.

Hopefully you can all watch this link. I’m 💀 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲. Now this is real life #luxurymoments

Yes agree and it’s interesting to watch even though I wouldn’t wear most of it as I’ve been there for reals wire all this stuff…. fashion is so 90’s and the opposite of granny equestrian vibes and a 2010 Ann Taylor blue power suit.
Love it! Love how the dog hair ties it all together. I also adore the laundry basket on the stairs. 😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did anyone see Ali's latest stories where he says he is breaking in a new pair of boots while sitting in his office? First...how do you break in a pair of shoes while sitting at a desk. Second...look at how high his instep is and how wide of a distance his shoelaces are across the top of the shoe. He must have some big a$$ lifts in those shoes. I guess he must have realized that he can't wear those nasty suede loafers during the winter and if he wants to increase his height he will need to have on a shoe that gives him more support on top of the foot to keep his foot in the shoe. We will know if he has bumped up his lifts the next time he is standing next to Charlie. The boots looks like the sole alone will give him an extra inch then add a taller lift and Ali could approach 5'8" or his coveted 5'9"!!!!! Congrats Ali!!! You're a big boy now!

Edited to add... I looked at a photo of Ali's barefoot and his instep looked normal. So something isn't jiving that his instep is so high in his new shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Think all of the above sounds like Lydia what we’ve heard before, either from her Lidlship herself (being hairy) of the other person who was at the same school as her who commented either on here or try their site. What I’d like to know is was it a state school or private school? Her story changes as to whether she was the rich daddy’s girl to the poor girl with a bedroom so small she could stretch her arms out to touch the walls. She just seems to make things up.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
OK...attempting a recap and apols for slacking last night with the new thread.

There was a distinctly autumnal feel about the last thread, mainly because Elsie mentioned the word about 50 bloody times and it wasn't even autumn!
She had ONE brand event, with Laura Mercier, and professed to be nervous. We speculated that this was due to the industry talking about her behaviour #hairgate. She didn't show the event.

Meanwhile her peer group were attending events with Hermes, Bare Minerals, Chanel, Dior, Decleor, Nars, Ghd, Pandora, Givenchy, Tiffany and London Fashion Week. Frow was in Milan and Paris.

Elsie and Ali spent the weekend in Cley Next the Sea in Norfolk with Char and Teefers, Cawwie and Man bun, her brother...oops... bf. From what we saw of the property it looked tired and damp. Elsie wore her Hermes boots to the beach, along with a cropped top. We saw them queuing for chips and eating various other meals which did not feature veg.
Despite material possessions failing to bring joy, Elsie did haul after haul...from Amazon and some cheap brand whose name escapes me. She bought multiples of the same item....saves on washing.
Cawwie and Lidl did another drunken hike where she reached a new low and spat out her wine....in public....in a pandemic. She stomped on apples and orgasmed.
Lidl announced she's been cheating on fashion...probably why she didn't film the 'design process' at Karen Millen. To justify including the Jumping Trouser jodhpurs in the edit she's going to have riding lessons! She's also ordered the fugliest shoes we have ever seen, from Vivienne Westwood. She picked up a suit and tweed jacket from the tailors and announced she was only going to wear bespoke items...while wearing the white cropped top the whole thread.
The Moron Gordons were looking to add to their Automobile Wardrobe 🤣 with a vintage Landrover Defender.
Ali and plus one Lidl attended the premiere of the new James Bond film. She wore what looked like a repurposed parachute with her broken Bulgari clutch and a smug expression.
There's a shortage of fuel caused by dimwits filling up unnecessarily. Lidl sent Cawwie out to find some fuel and then she and Ali filled up.....
We discussed Lidl's chin and the huge range of facial expressions she's treated us to recently. We fell out over her treatment of Porter. We agreed she sprays too much perfume and St Tropez tanner.
Ali announced he's spending more time on golf and with his bees. He reads here because he showed a new pair of shoes he's breaking in while sat at his desk!
We welcomed @english_rose who spilled some tea on Lidl's school days.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Did anyone see Ali's latest stories where he says he is breaking in a new pair of boots while sitting in his office? First...how do you break in a pair of shoes while sitting at a desk. Second...look at how high his instep is and how wide of a distance his shoelaces are across the top of the shoe. He must have some big a$$ lifts in those shoes. I guess he must have realized that he can't wear those nasty suede loafers during the winter and if he wants to increase his height he will need to have on a shoe that gives him more support on top of the foot to keep his foot in the shoe. We will know if he has bumped up his lifts the next time he is standing next to Charlie. The boots looks like the sole alone will give him an extra inch then add a taller lift and Ali could approach 5'8" or his coveted 5'9"!!!!! Congrats Ali!!! You're a big boy now!

Edited to add... I looked at a photo of Ali's barefoot and his instep looked normal. So something isn't jiving that his instep is so high in his new shoes.
These ones? 😂
92BF64EE-9D0B-428D-97BC-216D28AB4B7F.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.