Lydia Millen #107 Cinch it in, your career's end is nigh, all you do is buy, beg and lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia photo bombing Ali’s serious post AGAIN lol

And always dressed in costume… for a safari????

1D954D01-35CE-47E4-8885-272E7DD29C18.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Who is sponsoring this ridiculous trip?
Yes, totally out of season, holidays start on the 23rd of October!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I love how we are going down the French rabbit hole but isn’t the mis-jeu pronunciation for the plural messieurs? I know the singular is not a hard Mon Sir but I’ve never heard it pronounced like you’ve referenced.
The primary distinction between the singular monsieur and the plural messieurs is the pronunciation of the first syllable. The singular sounds like muh-syuh, the plural sounds like meh-syuh. The S at the end of words is typically silent, so the distinction is made at the "my" to indicate whether you are referring to a single Sir or multiple Sirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Could not agree more with this. Especially as mini Kelly’s are so hard to get and it’s unusual to get the classic colours, secondly her Kelly 28 absolutely cannot be direct from Hermès, there’s no way in hell she’d get a black Kelly for her first wish list bag least of all in the middle of the pandemic when production had to slow down so even less bags than usual were being made by Hermès. She is so full of tit it’s beyond. I feel like it is a fake, as we’ve all said before she’d have made such a song and dance about unboxing it if it were genuine.

The handbag video was a joke, though I loved watching her squirm trying to make excuses about the Kelly and that Tods bag 😆
Exactly this! PLUS we all know, even for long-term clients of H, they are asked to go in to COLLECT B/K even during lockdown period. Yes they ship every other H items but not a B/K. How thick and disrespectful can one be to think that she could fool the viewers?! She’s digging her own grave. Trying to lie but just keeps on falling deeper and deeper into sh*thole

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly I wish she would have just said she was selling bags she doesn't reach for to fund the bag she would like to get from smellier or store... the whole thing was just so off. She was more trashing the bags and brands and acting reallllll fishy on where some came from.

Reactions: 26
Ok I’ll be contrarian. I absolutely love those pants and I think this is the first time she got the styling right a la Katherine Hepburn. She looks pretty effortless in the photo. And then…she ruins it with that Birkin. That outfit deserved a floppy clutch, like a medium Fendi First. She’s so lame with her obsession with these few pricey pieces. That mini Kelly with that huge voluminous prairie dress!?! That’s the definition of cool girl bag. It requires a super tailored edgy outfit or even VSCO casualness. Lydia’s dirty Chanel wicker bag would have looked better with that stupid dress.

Now I’d like to share some thoughts about her Hermes journey. Lydia purchased none of the bags in store. They are all fakes or Sellier or both. And I believe they were gifted as well. She’s correct that Hermes did ship a limited number of bags in COVID to customers around London (but everyone who says H doesn’t ship bags IS generally correct). Those very few shipped bags were couriered not shipped in regular post AND they were delivered to established customers. I do think one influencer without a serious pre spend purchase history did receive a bag legitimately this year, but she had all the receipts and did a full unboxing and explanation. Lydia refuses to do that for the Kelly so I believe she is lying. Either way her styling is terrible so she should just stop trying so hard.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Must have been the deal she did with Sellier - wonder if we will see an unboxing. If we don't then it's obviously another super fake!

Sickening to see her prancing round Provence, everything gifted to that ungrateful witch!
she couldn’t even say it with a straight face or look directly into the camera when she’s lying to our faces saying she got the black K from the store. Even stumbled on her own words. For someone who made a whole video on H unboxing and have it as a clickbait, only for us to see that it’s simply a twilly, it’s beyond fishy for her not to make one video or a reel even on K unboxing

Ha ha! Hermezzz boots on the beach and strappy Jimmy Choos on a cliff top!! 😂 You can count on Elsie to get it wrong.
No wonder she’s been cancelled by Dior 🤣 elsie so salty 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
They have gone to Provence and have dressed up to stand on top of an extremely windy cliff pretending to enjoy themselves. Lydia bought the black Jimmy Choo's and can barely keep them on her feet as the ground is covered in gravel.
Her nose is so big, her hair can’t cover it. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I do know with quite a few of the new season Chanel flap bags, there has been quite a few quality issues viz. the misalignment of the flap. I watch Romina Rose May and she wanted to buy a certain pink Chanel bag - and each one she looked at, didn't line up. She didn't end up buying the bag. I think Chanel recalled those bags from the stores and none are available now. (subject to correction)
I stopped watching that woman because her camera skills (or lack thereof) and the fact that she wears those sunglasses all the bloody time, made me feel quite nauseous. 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lydia photo bombing Ali’s serious post AGAIN lol

And always dressed in costume… for a safari????

View attachment 801968
Why on earth didn’t he crop that photo, just look at those two stupid faces over his shoulder 😡. Elsie is beyond awful she sabotages everything he tries to do. I reckon if this was a man pulling the same stunts we‘d be calling him controlling. Move over Millen, it’s not all about you, you control freak.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.