Lydia Millen #107 Cinch it in, your career's end is nigh, all you do is buy, beg and lie!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali is showing their room and bathroom on his ig story, Lydia is nowhere to be found but her Birkin just happens to be placed right in the middle of the bathroom
Nice! You spotted WALDO.
Applause

Strategically placed mini Kelly in her latest post…. Either from sellier (hence the sudden rush to sell multiple bags with them!) or from another fake website. There’s no way she got this as her second ever bag in store purchase!!!
And in her bag video she made it sound like, she hopes she gets her wish for that bag granted. Not that she already owns it. But it was very obvious that she was setting a "seedling" for her narrative of that bag. 🤡
She looks, btw, tragique in that pic. Get rid of the fillers!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
In Aldi s photos on Instagram Elsie s face looks enormous :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
NO WAY IN HELL has she got that mini from the Hermes store! She wouldn't get it that quick.

Reactions: 24
I’m just catching up on their stories. They so do NOT deserve any of this. It really pisses me off that lying cheating beggars like this get a stay like that for free. Not impressed at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Her claim with the iron supplements is that she used to bruise easily and now she doesn't?

That means absolutely f*ck all.

I'll believe her when she shows a blood panel from before and 6 months after continuous daily use of her pathetic gummies.
And even then, most people don't need supplements. Most people get sufficient supplements from a balanced diet, something she's clearly never heard of before.
Yes sufficient diet! She probably has a b12 deficiency. I used to have a strict diet but changed bc of the constant cold hands/feet and bruising. Just eat a well balanced meal!

My period came like clockwork all my life until after the vaccine. I have never had such heavy periods in my life. The worst I've experienced. Sadly, they still claim that there is no relation.

witches, please, is all I have to say to those who claim that.

Hundreds of thousands of women globally, who know their bodies and cycles better than anyone, wouldn't all suddenly have their periods change right after this vaccine.

Sadly, if it was men claiming effects on their balls or dicks, mad research would have started worldwide.
More data is coming out now. Unfortunately women of child bearing age are usually excluded from these sorts of vaccine trials so they don’t know the effects until it actually happens.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
They have gone to Provence and have dressed up to stand on top of an extremely windy cliff pretending to enjoy themselves. Lydia bought the black Jimmy Choo's and can barely keep them on her feet as the ground is covered in gravel.
I can’t stop laughing at her shoes.... she’s in Provence which is basically cobblestone and small sandy country roads everywhere, even in the villages.
I bet the French are staring their eyes out and thinking what the hell is this tackyness...😂 Provence is NOT st tropez!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Who else was hoping she would fall in the fountain when she was prancing round it. Also in Ali's IG pics she looks like a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who was the person saying it’s not cruel to leave your dog consistently? Again Lydia cant wait to get away from her pets as shes cruel and shouldn’t be a pet owner.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
NO WAY IN HELL has she got that mini from the Hermes store! She wouldn't get it that quick.
Could not agree more with this. Especially as mini Kelly’s are so hard to get and it’s unusual to get the classic colours, secondly her Kelly 28 absolutely cannot be direct from Hermès, there’s no way in hell she’d get a black Kelly for her first wish list bag least of all in the middle of the pandemic when production had to slow down so even less bags than usual were being made by Hermès. She is so full of tit it’s beyond. I feel like it is a fake, as we’ve all said before she’d have made such a song and dance about unboxing it if it were genuine.

The handbag video was a joke, though I loved watching her squirm trying to make excuses about the Kelly and that Tods bag 😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Omg somehow she’s gotten herself the mini Kelly. 🤔 She’s likely gotten 3 of the most sought after bags in 9-10 months. Do we think this is from the smellier bag sale? Can’t be from the store….. they are too hard for even the big customers to get from what I understand.

Sorry I see all of you mentioned this already lol

I will say the HOUSE IS STUNNING. Right out of Elle Decor or architectural digest. 🤤 If I were fabulously wealthy THIS would be the dream for me. It’s really so well done. But somehow I feel like she thinks her bathroom looks like this because of the fake Provence painting and home goods cabinet that says Provence on it lol

So it looks like even this is NOT a brand trip. It’s a freebie for the house to have content. I can just picture Josie and Charlie pitching this advertising in exchange for a deal or free

is it off season there?

91041CA2-DE18-4725-A9C5-DF886CF77C87.jpeg

I just can’t cope with these pants. 🤮. Do I see giant birds on them?! 🦚

And all these super expensive outfits she’s bought just for this trip. DRUNK and Playing dress up.

A257D572-CD54-44BD-9225-037FD4850E95.jpeg
30F1CE65-6215-423E-BC96-771830C02484.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
French Tattlers…. What is a French BOLTHOLE? I had a good giggle about this 😝

D5160504-C14A-47A2-B200-D92A8AB1B320.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
“DESERT ING”

Ali, you absolute fool … THAT’S NOT A DESERT! 🙄

View attachment 801862
He probably thought about Char's balls and couldn't focus on spelling.

Omg somehow she’s gotten herself the mini Kelly. 🤔 She’s likely gotten 3 of the most sought after bags in 9-10 months. Do we think this is from the smellier bag sale? Can’t be from the store….. they are too hard for even the big customers to get from what I understand.

Sorry I see all of you mentioned this already lol

I will say the HOUSE IS STUNNING. Right out of Elle Decor or architectural digest. 🤤 If I were fabulously wealthy THIS would be the dream for me. It’s really so well done. But somehow I feel like she thinks her bathroom looks like this because of the fake Provence painting and home goods cabinet that says Provence on it lol

So it looks like even this is NOT a brand trip. It’s a freebie for the house to have content. I can just picture Josie and Charlie pitching this advertising in exchange for a deal or free

is it off season there?

View attachment 801922
I just can’t cope with these pants. 🤮. Do I see giant birds on them?! 🦚

And all these super expensive outfits she’s bought just for this trip. DRUNK and Playing dress up.

View attachment 801940View attachment 801941
The pants...
I first saw elephants but I think you are right, it's birds.

French Tattlers…. What is a French BOLTHOLE?

View attachment 801953
Ali's bolthole, perhaps?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.