Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of this just screams mental illness. She talks so mulch tit and is so fake it sad to watch. Nothing Lydia says is genuine and her obsession with pretending to like gardening is very strange. Her garden is a complete mess and is very uncared for, the minute she can get away shes on the plane to ibiza. Lydia cannot cook and doesn’t make anything with the little veg she does mange to grow. Lydia also received new bedding in a vlog and put it straight onto her bed - unwashed. Friggen must stink so why he’s pretending she cares about her bedding being fresh and does Lydia own an iron as I have never seen her do it in a vlog? She always steams her clothes. Her whole life since she moved into the bungalow is pretending to everyone else she is the person she thinks should live in that house. I think Lydia had nothing when she was a child and was poor, as adult lydia is a fantasist and a fake and her fans maybe cannot see through her but I can. I can spot people like her a mile off and in real life avoid them like the plague.
Nail on the head, I agree completely.

Reactions: 18
Look at TimothyswoonAquamansexonlegs' suit and how it fits perfectly ... then cut to Midget -Millen-Gordon in that saggy baggy ill fitting piece of crap ......oh the shame on a Red carpet :p
Welcome back !!! We missed you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21
"Sell out response from you all" - erm, no hon, your stuff is still avaliable discounted on the website. And might I make a suggestion for your next collection? There was way too much white 🤣Shouldn't have to give an influencer fashion tips, but a darker palette of greens, browns and reds would be much more flattering on her than those creams, white and beiges. Too influenced by her 'friend' Josie methinks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Looking like an angry Inspector Gadget
This is an autumn collection rather than A/W if I am correct?
If so, can you imagine in the cold yet not freezing temperatures of the UK in autumn, having to un-cinch yourself every time you get a bit warm, or go inside? Picture yourself stopping off for lunch somewhere, un-cinching yourself, taking your coat off and hanging it on the back of your chair (or on a coat stand if the place is fancy enough 😉) then having to ask the staff if there is somewhere you can hang your belt! Failing that it will sit on the floor next to your Birkin I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️

These influencers do not think of the practicality in anything. They don't have to make a commute or walk into town to buy groceries and essentials in the pissing rain or muggy weather. They can stay at home and just pop out when the weather is ideal. "Mr Millen-Gordon, I would like to go somewhere today. It is perfect cinching weather for my heritage Karen Millen coat"

🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
OT but Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud has died of breast cancer. Having been through it I find this so sad. She was 39.
Please girls, check yourselves regularly.
Such a loss .. what a beautiful woman she was and was part of my fav girl band Girls Aloud .... was so sad when I read this .. brought back alot of memories for me personally ...:cry:❤💔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
The content of the video itself is not bad. It's actually a lot of things we've been saying on here "stop the crazy consumerism that you don't appreciate and focus on the little things". The problem is the person that's delivering it.

My goodness even the thumbnail is an another clickbait for Hermes. Couldn't she have just titled the vlog "the little things" "my small luxuries"? How to live a life of luxury in this concept makes no sense.

The problem is not her advice of "taking a walk" or "planting a herb garden" or "journaling" or "do some exercise". Those are all wonderful and truly don't cost anything and everyone really should try one or the other or all. A child can tell you that, that's not ground breaking facts or baring your soul or nothing that should ruffle any feathers.

The problem is, is that Lydia is consumed by greed and envy. "planting a herb garden" was inspired by seeing what Josie had and going manic with $30,000 of investment even before she had her first harvest. "taking a walk" was inspired by seeing Josie AND in the frow and rather than getting a proper sized dog for runs and walks (or adopting one), she wanted immediate and expensive gratification and got a designer sausage dog, from what looks like a puppy breeder who parted them early from their mother.

"journaling" - $200 smythson journal or other expensive journals that Im sure are just filled with 6 pages
"do some exercise" expensive home gym, beg for peloton and finally at home PT sessions

If life is just those small, simple things, why can't she just be happy? Why does she keep talking smack about her old house (not in this vlog but we all know it). It's because it costs her nothing to make a vlog saying this. Just like it cost her nothing to make a vlog during BLM that she was "the best person to black people".

Yesterdays vlog is by no means controversial and is as vanilla as saying "I drink iced coffee and make avocado toast in the morning". The controversial part is that she's a greedy woman and all these "luxuries" would not bring one smile to her face if she came upon hard times and could not afford her greedy lifestyle. I would love to hear from her then.

There are plenty people who take pleasure in life's little things. She's always looking over at her neighbors and thinking how can I make my little thing better than yours.
That’s what I said - the problem is not the message but the messenger. Only two weeks ago, she unboxed a haul including: Barbour (2 x jackets)
Ralph Lauren shirt
Tod’s trainers
Dondup Cardigan
Shona Joy (2 x dresses)
Tod’s trainers

She could have been admiring the sky, walking Porter, weeding the atrocity of a wasted raised veg bed or steaming her sheets but she chose to open dozens of boxes from Farfetch, ie from all around the world to further impact the climate. Does she think we have collective amnesia?

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I live in France and don’t know either!

So now the book is « best seller in its category « !
Yeah wasn't it touted as "Amazons number 1 best seller" until we all pulled out the bleeping receipts from Amazon sites worldwide?? hmmmm

You can thank us later Eliza Dolittle-Millen-Moron!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Who did her eye makeup?
Screenshot_20210907-161945_Instagram.jpg

Can't believe this is post editing

This looks clunky and tacky
Screenshot_20210907-161935_Instagram.jpg

I personally wouldn't have allowed this to be part of the promo images

She just looks so stocky and short
Screenshot_20210907-162022_Instagram.jpg

With those tree trunk Hermezzzz boots

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.