Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the vlog:
00:00 - 00:50 - "We're ready". (For her to be condescending to us.) "Make positive comments, or make your own damned YouTube channel!" Followed by the stupid giggle.
00:50 - 2:00 - Her discussion of living a luxurious life that doesn't cost anything is going to "ruffle a few feathers". Why?
Her designer bags behind her aren't luxury? They're milestones, motivation, moments of "well done". (Seriously?) Materialistic things don't create a life of luxury. What the hell is she on about? More feather-ruffling. Stawp.
2:00 - 3:15 - RambIes about stuff she does that doesn't cost money, acknowledges that she is surrounded by materialistic items (and in a customer built dressing room, wearing expensive clothing).
3:20 - Tries to say this vlog is not sponsored (it is).
3:42 - 5:30 - Long ramble about how joyful she's always been (except when she's screaming in a narcissistic rage at a 9-months pregnant hairdresser), how hard she works, how she's "not gentle with herself", "throws herself in". (Spare me)
5:30 - 8:40 - 1. Dogwalks. Talks about she was in a dark place (I think this was after the fallout from the Nicky Lazou debacle). BS'ing about how great it was with Porter, how getting him was the best decision. Worried dogwalks would be a chore - isn't that what you truly think of them a Lydia, when they are not just opportunities for the 'Gram?
8:42 - 2. Journaling. Blah, blah, blah.
Skip!
10:50 - 3. "Curating social media". "Curation of a space that fills me up". 🙄
With what she's saying in this segment about seeing what others are buying, I'm wondering - is she broke?
Skip!
14:30 - 4. Exercise. PT has to come and drag her out of bed at 6 AM (her words). Then, 40 seconds later she says she gets herself out of bed every day.

I'm halfway through, don't know if I can last.

Skip!
16:15 - Really odd edit. Blames it on losing her train of thought.
17:30 - Mentions "getting back on the horse". Oh no! Another stableboy costume is in our future! Talks about getting in the garden every day. Snort!
18:30 - 5. Filling up her cup, topping it up, filling to the brim. Why does this make me think she is talking about her vagina?! 😱 Audible ad. Maybe she could get a spelling and grammar book on Audible.
Skip!
20:50 - (stupid giggle) 6. Homemade tit. 😴 Carrots 🥕🥕 on and on. As if she had dozens and dozens. Wrapping tit up.
Skip!
23:20 - 7. Getting organized. Retainers in the drawer (that she rarely uses).
24:20 - 8. Fresh bedding and pajamas. Weirdo expression (orgasmic? seizure?) when she talks about ironing pajamas. (I don't understand the logic behind ironing pajamas that are just going to get rumpled the moment you are under the covers. Maybe this is a "thing" that I was never told about?! 🤷‍♀️)
25:25 - Water. It's everything she wants to create! Water!
26:00 - Recap of what truly brings Lydia Millen feelings of luxury. It's not the bags! It's not the shoes! After watching her going on and on about Hermès, Hermès, Hermès! for the past few months.
27:20 - By Terry - it's not an ad! Everything she's wearing is By Terry (Parisian!). But it's not an ad. Honestly!!

It's done. Now, don't get me wrong, many of the things she suggests are worthwhile. It is mainly her sudden abandonment of all things materialistic (as if), her delivery, her disingenuousnous, her outright BS'ing that bugs me so much with this.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
View attachment 749369
I hope ALL of these messages are sinking in, Lydiot! The universe is clearly talking to YOU!
Seriously, Lyds needs to stop posting stuff like this. Is she trying to convince herself (and us) she's "sorted", all thanks to the "not number 1 in any category" Jacqueline Hurst ?
She is just coming across as unhinged, like she's on the verge of a breakdown. The incessant giggling, hair-flipping and almost nude dancing online doesn't help ...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Watching the vlog:
00:00 - 00:50 - "We're ready". (For her to be condescending to us.) "Make positive comments, or make your own damned YouTube channel!" Followed by the stupid giggle.
00:50 - 2:00 - Her discussion of living a luxurious life that doesn't cost anything is going to "ruffle a few feathers". Why?
Her designer bags behind her aren't luxury? They're milestones, motivation, moments of "well done". (Seriously?) Materialistic things don't create a life of luxury. What the hell is she on about? More feather-ruffling. Stawp.
2:00 - 3:15 - RambIes about stuff she does that doesn't cost money, acknowledges that she is surrounded by materialistic items (and in a customer built dressing room, wearing expensive clothing).
3:42 - 5:30 - Long ramble about how joyful she's always been (except when she's screaming in a narcissistic rage at a 9-months pregnant hairdresser), how hard she works, how she's "not gentle with herself", "throws herself in". (Spare me)
5:30 - 8:40 - 1. Dogwalks. Talks about she was in a dark place (I think this was after the fallout from the Nicky Lazou debacle). BS'ing about how great it was with Porter, how getting him was the best decision. Worried dogwalks would be a chore - isn't that what you truly think of them a Lydia, when they are not just opportunities for the 'Gram?
Skip!
With what she's saying in this segment about seeing what others are buying, I'm wondering - is she broke?
Skip!
14:30 - 4. Exercise. PT has to come and drag her out of bed at 6 AM (her words). Then, 40 seconds later she says she gets herself out of bed every day.

Skip!
17:30 - Mentions "getting back on the horse". Oh no! Another stableboy costume is in our future! Talks about getting in the garden every day. Snort!
18:30 - 5. Filling up her cup, topping it up, filling to the brim. Why does this make me think she is talking about her vagina?! 😱 Audible ad. Maybe she could get a spelling and grammar book on Audible.
Skip!
20:50 - (stupid giggle) 6. Homemade tit. 😴 Carrots 🥕🥕 on and on. As if she had dozens and dozens. Wrapping tit up.
Skip!
24:20 - 8. Fresh bedding and pajamas. Weirdo expression (orgasmic? seizure?) when she talks about ironing pajamas. (I don't understand the logic behind ironing pajamas that are just going to get rumpled the moment you are under the covers. Maybe this is a "thing" that I was never told about?! 🤷‍♀️)
26:00 - Recap of what truly brings Lydia Millen feelings of luxury. It's not the bags! It's not the shoes! After watching her going on and on about Hermès, Hermès, Hermès! for the past few months.
27:20 - By Terry - it's not an ad! Everything she's wearing is By Terry (Parisian!). But it's not an ad. Honestly!!

It's done. Now, don't get me wrong, many of the things she suggests are worthwhile. It is mainly her sudden abandonment of all things materialistic (as if), her delivery, her disingenuousnous, her outright BS'ing that bugs me so much with this.
Brilliant summary 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. I know lots couldn’t endure this vlog so thank you for your service to the Tattle community. 😂😂. Yes - the ironing of the pj’s and bedsheets.... from someone who cannot even steam an item of clothing she’s trying to flog. Well, unless Cawwie or House-elf is ironing her bedsheets, I think we can take that one with a pinch of rosemary.

Seriously, Lyds needs to stop posting stuff like this. Is she trying to convince herself (and us) she's "sorted", all thanks to the "not number 1 in any category" Jacqueline Hurst ?
She is just coming across as unhinged, like she's on the verge of a breakdown. The incessant giggling, hair-flipping and almost nude dancing online doesn't help ...
Totally unhinged.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Ali's article I clicked on to have a quick read and a quick read it was, all of about 6 sentences that made no sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
5:30 - 8:40 - 1. Dogwalks. Talks about she was in a dark place (I think this was after the fallout from the Nicky Lazou debacle).
Lydia is in a "dark place" or "the darkest place she has ever been" every second Tuesday of every month. She has zero coping skills for the basic challenges we all face throughout our lives. But since she is "Lydia", her pain is always the worst ever and it totally overrides anyone else's pain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Brilliant summary 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. I know lots couldn’t endure this vlog so thank you for your service to the Tattle community. 😂😂. Yes - the ironing of the pj’s and bedsheets.... from someone who cannot even steam an item of clothing she’s trying to flog. Well, unless Cawwie or House-elf is ironing her bedsheets, I think we can take that one with a pinch of rosemary.

Totally unhinged.
Last time I looked the cleaner did the ironing!

• Sick
Reactions: 25
That intro!!! Wow!!! Tell me you can’t stand getting pulled up for being a knob in the comments section without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Porter literally is nothing but a prop in her latest post - both in the repetitive pictures and the accompanying ‘reels’ There’s no interaction with him at all 😡
Front view, back view of the fab walking outfit, no thanks I shall stick to my trainers, leggings( primark I must state) and sport‘s t shirt!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I clicked thinking she would explain how she lives a luxe life on the beg and lease and got served the longest motivational Pinterest quote instead.

This was the first time I just couldn't watch a whole video.

Reactions: 21
I clicked thinking she would explain how she lives a luxe life on the beg and lease and got served the longest motivational Pinterest quote instead.

This was the first time I just couldn't watch a whole video.
And then Thursday's vlog will be her GIFTED girls' trip (just her and the minion Cawwiieeeeeeee) to The Grove. Getting sloshed and lisping at each other.
Or her discounted Bicester haul ? Luxury, my ass.

Ahhhh, whatever will be the next shenanigans of these vapid assthete-looking influencers.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
love @SunAndMoon round up of the video, you really took one for the team with that post!
I can’t get over her trying to claim, owning a pedigree dog, having a PT, having bloody greenhouses and crap isn’t a luxurious lifestyle.

As if she’s saying to her audience oh you don’t need the Hermes and Dior clothes and accessories…you just need a super expensive greenhouse, maids that can iron your PJs, an interior decorator to do up your house and PTs with a home gym so you can exercise. Honestly so out of touch 🤪

like when she had that garden party purely just to show off, it was fancier than some people’s weddings!🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Exactly my point. She’s ALWAYS posting multiple stories while walking him. The last one was just just the day before yesterday she’s just walking along talking and he’s all the way in the back 🤬

Agree. This by far is the sickest Vlog I’ve seen for her. I was so irritated to the point that I think I’m gonna stop watching her Vlogs 🤬. I don’t understand how someone can be that ignorant and self centered. I only watched them to discuss them in tattle anyway.

Maybe she’s prepping us since she might have to downsize pretty soon after loosing all her sponsors.
I just had a VISION. Maybe this speech of hers was a reaction to racist-Josie's new car?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Watching the vlog:
Skip!
Skip!

Skip!
Skip!
Skip!

Well she has to say materialistic things don’t matter as no brand is wanting to use her except by terry and KM……she’s on damage limitation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.