Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to laugh when she was talking about giving homemade gifts to friends and family. I can just imagine their faces when she hands them a courgette for their birthdays.
I can see why it gives her so much joy though: she won’t have to spend money on them anymore. After all, a couple of her scabby carrots are the best present anyone could ask for 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
Lydiot's style is definitely "try hard'. Where as French women have what comes across as a effortless style. Their style doesn't SCREAM "I took 2 hour to get ready." It is more like "Of course I want to go out for drinks. Let me just put on a lip and we can go." Ten minutes later the French woman reappears looking put together without looking like it was an effort. Also French women to do stomp. Everything she does is hard. There is not a graceful bone in her body. I think she believes her hands gestures are feminine. But in reality it makes her hands look like claws. They remind me of the claws and talons on a bird of prey.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Exactly - better yet, why is she even buying these things?

The latest flog and this entire hyping up of other women is beyond hypocritical.

Elsie, if the urban myth is true and you do read here, please understand that comments as the above are neither hate nor shade.
Yes, we have fun, make memes, but really, this topic is concerning. You make no sense. Are you high?

This type of discourse coming from the mouth of an person who is constantly dressed and tarted-up head to (camel)toe in brands and manufacturers who are notoriously known for their unethical and inhumane practices, particularly towards women and girls in the, so called, developing world is the definition of Hypocritical.

We ask you, what is the point of pursuing this "career" then?
Why have you chosen to become a "professional" influencer?
Have you considered how deflated your true followers must feel after seeing this? T
hey go and buy some tit, sewn together by exploited women around the world, or some mica based highlighter mined by a 9y old in India bc you encouraged them to. And now you've reached bleeping Nirvana and have arrived at the conclusion that material things don't bring you happiness?

Also, NONE of the things mentioned as "free" alternatives are truly "free" suggestions for the viewers of LEM vlogs.
I realize it's nonsensical to attempt to apply the rules of logic when it comes to your content but let's dissect the water example.
It gives you joy to drink water, but specifically, when poured in to a $$$ bourgeoisie glass. So the object of appreciation here is the glass, the material item, the one with a $ value associated to it, not the water itself.

Do you even know how much water costs us all collectively? Do you understand the human impact and carbon footprint of your actions?
Not casting judgment on your values necessarily here. These problems are complex and beyond your realm of intellect... And that is ok. Just don't hide behind this faux-enlightenment bs.

The luxury items don't make you happy, then please stop contributing to the unhappiness and exploitation of others.

It is gross, beyond pathetic, and frankly, just like your sense of "style", so démodé.
👏 bravo bravo 👏 you said everything I've been thinking about her for awhile now!!! And I think that's the real reason we're mostly here from what you mentioned eloquently above!!! Well said 👏

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Well I didn’t think she could pile it on any higher. 💩 Give me a break… more like an ASSlete. “Deep sensitivity to the beauty of art or nature” 🙄

what’s up with her posting multiple of the same shots lately… and including some unflattering ones?

View attachment 749277View attachment 749278View attachment 749279
Why does the dog wear a coat? It's neither raining nor freezing? Wat the point? Poor dog looks as clownish as she does.

Something odd is going on with her jawline
1630968949348.png

Reactions: 17
I'm just back from a trip and still trying to catch up but I did watch her preach this evening while I was cooking. She is lying (for a change) about her Audible membership. The maximum number of credits on a monthly membership is 2, not 5 as she stated today. I know this because unlike her I do actually listen to books. If she has all those unused credits then she's not listening to as many books as she'd like us to believe.
Also. As someone who is a bit dyslexic I love audio books. But they do take longer to get through than just reading (stumbling through) a book I find.

Reactions: 7
I am DYING at this comment its so accurate 😂😂😂 what vlog and minute of the vlog does she throw this hissy fit? I cba to watch it all
I can’t remember which one but she definitely was annoyed that Cawwie and Ali were drinking her water lol. I think it was one of the ones where she was planning to rip out the countertops just so she could put in some sort of tap that had fancy water features and that tap had different amounts of holes than she had in her current faucet set up.

Something along the lines of that she needed this special type of faucet because she needs ice cold water (tap water not the right temp) and everyone keeps drinking her bottles of water… “link to the Amazon glass bottles below” and rip out the countertop! lol

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
So funny - As a student I've been filling up Kilner jugs for my fridge and pouring it in my recycled glasses. Really really standard, I get her premise that luxury shouldn't cost anything but also at thirty years old I would hope for more pearls of wisdom than refrigerated water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm sorry....Ali is referring to him and Lydiot as a "power couple"?!?!?

witch, please.

Victoria Beckham and David Beckham are a power couple. Barack and Michelle are a power couple.

Ali is as deluded as he is dumb. 😂

What a bleeping muppet.

I'm actually embarrassed for him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Oh boy, a life coaching video! Forgive my meme overload once again, but I cannot help myself!

68828209eec41dc3784454299efcb743.png

I don’t want to be mean, because I am a lot younger than her and I hate bashing someone older than me. And just like that, I will be a head once more and say that she doesn’t come across as a smart person to me.

Names a video ‘’How I have a luxury life’’….

lux pt one.png

lux pt two.png

… then she proceeds to list normal, everyday things and... life. All of which she can do whenever she wants because her job is not time demanding.

Missed the definitions there, bebe. Nowadays influencers ‘redefine’ words for each video accordingly. Maybe, look up a new suitable word in the dictionary instead. Might help your personal growth journey.

But, it's okay - we live for a click bait. On top of that she is Italiano feeling French, innit, surely it's a confusion with the English language!

My journey to complete confusion continues…

'Influencer’ putting their phone down and experiencing life be like:
5m3k1b.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
wow, last nights vlog was up there with one of her most nauseating to date, I feel like I have really purged of all evil in my body. I have to say it's pretty honourable of Elsie to offer so many purging video for free use on her youtube and Instagram (The 'I'm feeling French/Parisian By Terry Ad Reel' was another particularly vom inducing piece of artwork)

She really is so selfless and the gift that really does just keep on giving.....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The bloody eye roll! I can’t!!! Is she literally about to explode looking at herself 😂
She either changing into a zillion outfits per day or she’s wearing the same pants for two weeks. There is no in between with her enough with the damn gray pants 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Suspicious that she included the By Terry code in her video. Wonder if she's been told she needs a minimum number of sales using the code to be retained or something?

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Couldn’t get through her latest video even at 1.5x speed! Seemed to be her preaching about how spring and dog walks are the things that make her happy and not her ridiculous purchases and constant displays of wealth...no doubt she will have gone on to talk about life coaches, gardening, water and journaling like a stuck record of well-being preaching...besides if that’s the case why doesn’t she invest more time in Porter rather than scrolling away on vestiaire and farfetch...why not have a thumbnail of her on a dog walk rather than sitting in her closet for the hundredth time holding her Hermes bag up? Sick to death of the clickbait.
I love how she says that she doesn’t take her phone out during those walks unless she wants to take a pic of him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I love how she says that she doesn’t take her phone out during those walks unless she wants to take a pic of him
There was the video of her running and she had her cell phone in her hand.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
There was the video of her running and she had her cell phone in her hand.
Exactly my point. She’s ALWAYS posting multiple stories while walking him. The last one was just just the day before yesterday she’s just walking along talking and he’s all the way in the back 🤬

Oh just you wait, you’re gonna wish it was the Bicester haul of freebies!!!🙄
Agree. This by far is the sickest Vlog I’ve seen for her. I was so irritated to the point that I think I’m gonna stop watching her Vlogs 🤬. I don’t understand how someone can be that ignorant and self centered. I only watched them to discuss them in tattle anyway.

Overwhelming sense of joy about her old house and wardrobe!!! Am I missing something? I'm pretty sure she non stop bitched about that house for years.

She throws herself into everything, does everything and will not stop until she gets the thing that she wants?? I did not see such dedication to making Glo a success!! Oh silly me, she only puts that much effort into begging for material items.
Maybe she’s prepping us since she might have to downsize pretty soon after loosing all her sponsors.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The Harry Enfield pic made no sense when I posted it earlier 😄 so here it is again in context.
I wondered about that, thought it was just me being daft and not getting it! 😂

The outfits she concocts….

View attachment 748997

Wait, what?!
I'm so confused...tank top meets Lederhosen, meets knock-kneed twit in boots.
Well, the dog is cute.

F02D002B-7C46-406E-9DFF-B57F67D97EEB.jpeg

Who wore it better? Fräulein Millen or Mrs Millen?
Oops, you posted this first. Great minds and all that... 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Good God, what has happened to the lower portion of her face?! Surely it was not like this even a year ago?
Not even couple weeks ago. I feel like she did more fillers just recently. Her jaw has been looking extra wide in her recent posts.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.