Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she will give a jar of her shitney as a wedding gift.

Reactions: 25
Ali’s been to Wenwurf today. I’m very good at Geography but have never heard of Wenwurf?!

Reactions: 20
Great camera work numbnuts. First 15 mins of the vlog is half of her head cut off. Was Lydsie poo tipsy from the previous night and couldn't focus... ?
Her chin situation is getting out of control. I swear it makes up for at least 35% of her face now.

Reactions: 23
Oh boy…. The pants are back along with other horrible combos and those terrible sandals.

View attachment 754011
She has so many shoes. It's surely not because they are so comfy. Destroying the look of my pants of dreams, lol.

Yes, fellow granny pants lover! <3

Ok, now the pants look like shit

Reactions: 13
“Nicola? Is she Greek? You always know....” Wow! That takes nerve.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
You drunk, go home!

Reactions: 29
The state of her face at the beginning of this vlog - why is it always shiny??? You can get mattifying face powder you know Elsie!

Lydia is such a cheapskate, the room at The Grove clearly paid for by Espa, they go to The Ivy and all they eat are chips! So they starve themselves on the Saturday night so Lydia can order everything on the breakfast menu for herself, and Carrie goes down for breakfast on her own. WTF, this is very odd behaviour!

Reactions: 33
Oh dear Lord! This is very embarrassing for her. I thought the outfit with no pants was bad as well as the pants tucked in the boots… but this!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.