Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LULUA

The next time I'm in a big city with Herpès store I also will stomp in and make a wish. For example: I wish Lydia Elsie Millen will get a grip.
Wish me luck that I get granted my wish.
Is that what she said make a wish? I don’t pay attention to what she says anymore. It’s actually a wish list of your most wanted items.

Reactions: 7
Chris Hemsworth is 190cm long and he comes up to first half of the 12th logo. So my guess is when Chris would reach the top part of the 12th logo he would be around 193-195cm.
If you divide his height by the 12 logos you get 16,25cm per logo
Ali reaches the 9th logo so he should be around 146 cm...

Hmmm i don't think my maths is that good. We know he's short but that short is maybe a little bit over the top hahahahhaha

EDIT: he reaches 10 logos!! So around 162 cm? Is that even possible? That's really short, that would be around 5'3?
Great work @BespokeEverything

Little Dancer

I'm just back from a trip and still trying to catch up but I did watch her preach this evening while I was cooking. She is lying (for a change) about her Audible membership. The maximum number of credits on a monthly membership is 2, not 5 as she stated today. I know this because unlike her I do actually listen to books. If she has all those unused credits then she's not listening to as many books as she'd like us to believe.
Also. As someone who is a bit dyslexic I love audio books. But they do take longer to get through than just reading (stumbling through) a book I find.

becky bloomwood

VIP Member
Oh Lord help me! I just spent the last five minutes laughing at this reel. Dozens of little Alis popping up from the ground, like something out of The Matrix, smashing clothing into the ground, ankles bared. And starting and ending with a sea captain!
Ahoy! ⚓🛳👨‍✈️😂
Hello sailor! ⚓

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

Namima

VIP Member
Have any of you Tattlers used the preloved luxury site called Fashionphile???? https://www.fashionphile.com/
I have my eyes on a couple of bags and a watch but don't want to pull the trigger if it is hit or miss when it comes to authentic vs fake.
I have seen quite a few influencers buy from them - Jerusha Couture, Minks4All, I can't remember the others offhand - and are repeat buyers. They seem to have a good reputation.

• Wow

Sofatsolazy1

Woof. She has quite the high opinion of herself comparing her “editorials” to Vogue LOL. What I would do to have an ounce of her confidence minus the complete willful ignorance.

View attachment 751934

@MichiganGal Let me know too! I have a white multicolored LV mini mini pouchette from the early 2000s that needs to be repainted because of color transfer from the dust bag. Re-Story (the place ITF and Amelia go when services are offered to them for free) did a BEAUTIFUL job on the same bag of exactly what I need done. But the shipping fees and the actually price to restore are what’s stopping me.
Have you tried Leather Surgeons? You can email them photos and they will tell you if they can do it and give you a quote. I’ve sent a few Chanels there for repair and to lengthen the chain on a mini.

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Chris Hemsworth is 190cm long and he comes up to first half of the 12th logo. So my guess is when Chris would reach the top part of the 12th logo he would be around 193-195cm.
If you divide his height by the 12 logos you get 16,25cm per logo
Ali reaches the 9th logo so he should be around 146 cm...

Hmmm i don't think my maths is that good. We know he's short but that short is maybe a little bit over the top hahahahhaha

EDIT: he reaches 10 logos!! So around 162 cm? Is that even possible? That's really short, that would be around 5'3?
It's because the logos are different. It's from a different event (location?, year?).

• Haha

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
No idea, but she’s beautiful and a way better match.

She looks like she cried all night. I thought she had green/ hazel eyes but appear blue when she’s uses the filter. 🤷‍♀️

I just saw Vics reel about the tea party with Dior. I’m thinking Liedia was never invited at all. So she went out and bought the perfume, hence no Ad affiliated logos. All pretend as per usual.
She has grey eyes not green or hazel.

• Wow

MichiganGal

VIP Member
When I lived in LA there were several great cobblers in Beverly Hills experienced with luxury shoes and handbag repair. I feel like you can find several reputable options in the States…maybe check in Chicago/Nashville/NYC? (Assuming you’re in Michigan/that part of the country)
Yes, I need to expand my search. The tan is such an ugly shade. I swear it has gotten more yellow over the years.