Lydia Millen #104 Ahoy me hearties! That #gifted meal made me super farty!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I‘m for calling her out for her bad fashion sense but calling her a horse is below the Hermes belt.
I believe that the person meant she was dressed for the races! And being compared to a horse would actually be quite a complimen’t, long hair , slender but beautiful legs, stunning eyes, shiny coat…

Reactions: 24
I believe that the person meant she was dressed for the races! And being compared to a horse would actually be quite a complimen’t, long hair , slender but beautiful legs, stunning eyes, shiny coat…
I see your point but if someone said I looked like a horse I would not take that as a compliment

Reactions: 21
I would imagine that most gardeners keep on top of their beds/gardens and when something is done, they pull it out... not let it rot and get looking like this. Like... when the cabbage is eaten and rotten, you know, pull that out.

And I remember my dad's veg garden growing up. It wasn't exactly IG worthy... it was a working garden full of lots of natural looking things all over the place. He LOVED working in the garden and actually providing fresh veg for the family to eat. What do you want to bet she will only grow what LOOKS GOOD aka, grows nice and uniform and doesn't need her to do anything. The things she wants to actually eat she is planning to grow in the greenhouse next year. So... I ask... what is the actual point of redoing the beds? If she wants a different "lewk" then clad them...

Reactions: 19
The Intimissimi stuff looks far too small for her - she needs to size up

Reactions: 32
Totally right here.
I struggled with my pumpkins this year (garden not big enough) so I cut them all the way back and I'll try again when I move house. I don't get why someone would leave them to shoot up with no veg/leave to seed as it's so ugly and you can use that space for the next season's crop. It screams lazy and she only did it to keep up with Josie who, to be fair, has done an excellent job.

Reactions: 19
It's so environmentally unfriendly to wash clothes after every wear if they don't need it. Dunno about Lydia but my pyjamas don't end up completely soiled after just one night.

Reactions: 26
When she said I need to feel nice and sexy in bed! Clear insecurity! I sleep with a t shirt or nothing no shits given here about looking ‘nice’ when unconscious!

Reactions: 38
With Ali and Charlie being the jockeys? Alright then, it's too late for the Royal Ascot.
No, Ali and Char are their own entity. Lydia wears the gear and Josie is the you-know.

Nothing wrong with sex work IMHO, if she feels like it and is confident enough then why not?
The problem lies here in the word "work". She is too lazy for it. Everyone would want their money back.

The Intimissimi stuff looks far too small for her - she needs to size up
She can't, their sizing is shit. She needs a smaller band around her torso and bigger cups.

It's so environmentally unfriendly to wash clothes after every wear if they don't need it. Dunno about Lydia but my pyjamas don't end up completely soiled after just one night.
You probably don't fake tan and smother your scalp in oil. I am not sure she washes them. She probably throws them away and begs for a new pair.
"Now they come in an easy to use dispenser."

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
She's pinned a post on the comment section if her reel about the negative comments she has been receiving, but i cant see any?! Can anyone else see negative comments on insta?

Reactions: 13

Little Boy Blue is on the course, staying away from Lydiot, and showing no remorse

Reactions: 27
She's pinned a post on the comment section if her reel about the negative comments she has been receiving, but i cant see any?! Can anyone else see negative comments on insta?
Some of the "negative" comments. Seriously, Elsie should be worried about her stans. They are bat shit cray cray.

Attachments

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.