Lydia Millen #103 Ice cream van leak, she gets more pretentious by the week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope Porter, Bolly and Lumi cause irreparable damage to these bleeping boots!

Can she not just wear one of her many pairs of sandals or trainers 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Who wears Hermes boots and a Kelly to the beach?

36832473-82AA-4A07-B205-5D2AA3D54F6C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

Can she not just wear one of her many pairs of sandals or trainers 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Who wears Hermes boots and a Kelly to the beach?

View attachment 726997
Purely ridiculous. Wellies would have been better😂. What is chic, elegant, stylish about this look?? Please can someone help me find the light!! Or did she get dressed in the dark😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Purely ridiculous. Welles would have been better😂. What is chic, elegant, stylish about this look?? Please can someone help me find the light!! Or did she get dressed in the dark😂
Exactly! The only time I’ve ever worn Shorts and boots (wellies) is at reading festival when it rained heavily for all 4 days I was there 😂😂 she looks like a twit.

Lydia's fashion style is let me wear all of my most expensive items at one time and hope that every one can see how much of a rich bougie witch I am.
She literally got dressed and said linen is my spirit fabric so I will wear my linen shorts. I must show everyone how smart and classic I am, let me wear a shirt. I need everyone to see how rich and successful I am therefore I will wear my Kelly beg, but how will everyone know that I live in the countryside with land surrounding my home? I will wear my Hermes riding boots (bonus points if they think I can ride a horse) and just for good measure let me wear 2 watches and every piece of tacky, man made diamond encrusted piece of jewellery I own.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

View attachment 726997
I mean come on woman.... we just watched you show off about 100K worth of clothes and bags in your last vlog and this is all you can come up with for each day? Not only hideous and nonsense outfits but the same bag and boots?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
And you can tell she’s drunk posting because these are virtually almost the same photo and not flattering. And I can just hear her cackling and thinking she’s so funny. Did same thing in Ibiza and that formula one post. A lot of same photos randomly uploaded.
Who needs napkins when you can run your hands through your dry hair, the quicker picker upper. 😉

I keep thinking of the sand blowing into the pizza box! 😬
Or the sand fleas jumping on the pizza and getting stuck in the cheese…😕

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I like how they are trying to prove us wrong by getting out of the hotel and seeing the sights.
Hi Lydiot and Ali, keep reading Tattle because we have the best ideas 👍🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lidl probably got her Kelly from luxury promise, ordered on line uncogninto ! It is shocking the amount of hermes bags that they have for sale and they all look new, something very fishy is going on with all these consignment store !( see Claire’s last vlog).

• Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh my well no surprise here. Not only did she eat without him but she devoured one whole flavor and thinks she is so cute. 😵‍. Note she is wearing the sweater she used as a towel in the sand…. IN BED. The bed she shares with her husband will now be full of sand. So inconsiderate.

C4BF2232-55F5-4348-8936-BEEDCACD8E94.jpeg
7CB40EDF-461C-4FBF-B602-10A840728415.jpeg
C8FB0410-AF81-40AF-844F-ADBA44060E36.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
I have second hand embarrassment looking at those silly photos of her at the beach eating the greasy pizza.

Great "content" lovely.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My favourite part of the garden party flog was Lydia setting up her camera to ask for "wittle cuddles" and then being absolutely denied by her niece :LOL: The poor kid must have been gently "encouraged" off-camera to actually let the wicked witch hug her!

• Haha
Reactions: 43

View attachment 726997

Only a totally pretentious moron would wear Hermes boots and a Kelly bag to the BEACH. The BILLIONAIRE Oprah Winfrey would look at her like she is nuts (because she is nuts). NOBODY regardless of bank account balance wears
Hermes boots and a Kelly to a beach picnic. It's just shows you have no idea what you are doing with any luxury goods you own.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.