Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
****** TRIGGER ALERT*****

I saw a pic of LornaLuxe recently and loved her shoes so zoomed in… mistake…, big mistake…. I mean HUGE! She has feet that make me want to punch myself until I see stars.
She has BAD BUNIONS.

Reactions: 8
It's basically melted marshmallow and a bar of chocolate sandwiched between two graham crackers (digestives). It's delicious and I recommend you try it !

Reactions: 8
Can anyone work out what's going on with her hair? It looks so blonde in the car on that post, but then it looks dark again when she's posing by the car. What a hot mess
It’s the sun. When she’s in the sun it looks light but when there is no sun light it’s looks darker.

Reactions: 7
Lyds and Ali have been given an Aston Martin to advertises and a freebie stay away…. How do companies think she is a good representative of their brand????

Reactions: 19
Had a little look for this top 30 UK influencers malarkey, and the list was compiled in 2019. It’s not exactly a fresh list, is it!? She pulled more views back then and she was still working with big brands, so it was probably accurate then. She was number 27, Amelia and Tamara were both higher on the list. I don’t know if I would be proud to flaunt this information from 2 years ago, it’s not like it’s accurate anymore

Reactions: 26
Is there a new version of this?

Reactions: 12
Oh Lorna luxe is hilarious. ‘Lorna lives in a Sussex mansion within 18 acres of land. Her husband drives a Bentley and she drives a Porsche’. The old codger husband’s ex gets on Tattle to inform that, Mansion = block of flats! Flat worth about £300k. Bentley is about 15 years old. Porsche about 15 years old. All a complete show. Bless!

Oh and the 18 acres is basically communal gardens! Must be a nightmare trying to take her pics with all the kids playing football!

Reactions: 38
Oh I love how she compares her ugly bung to the place she's staying 'home from home' you wish my lovely and she is already planning on putting beams in the upstairs rooms

Reactions: 28
She is soooo embarrassing and cringe! Trying to pretend she is from the manor born when she lives in a new build, I can’t

Reactions: 19
I reported the post on Rodial page for false information. Maybe if enough people report it they will be forced to pull it down.
Lol I can't ... they have my burner page blocked from the last debacle. I have reported them from my main page though.

BTW From the list of "LYDIA" I have watched Lydia Dinga's renovation series. She has done such a good job of renovating her home - modern contemporary. And she's a good watch - fun, positive, no airs and graces, just a normal woman.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Wonder how Aston Martin feel about Ali breaking the law?
speeding and not having his hands on the wheel to have full control.
and muppet Lidl puts the evidence on stories
SOOO glad you got the screenshot of that

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.