Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually admitted once that she can't be happy for other people when she sees their vlogs. What a pitiful excuse for a human being.
She did?? How awful - Although not surprised. But why admit such a thing? I genuinely feel happy for people when they're happy. I love seeing lottery winners and think yes, good for you. I have friends building their dream house costing £1m + and I'm genuinely excited for them, I love hearing all about it. When anyone gets a new car, I'm more enthusiastic than them half the time. I just can't imagine being so bitter and unhappy that you can't feel happy for other people; instead you're jealous or have to prove a point that you already have X,YZ or you have been there done that.

The irony that she calls us jealous when her jealousy towards others is off the scale. How miserable must you be to not enjoy others' happiness? Ugh, she is just so mean!

Hilarious that Vic has caught up to posting the “dinner party” with ZERO mention of Lydia or who the “friends” are… but she tagged/begged the company so she can try for her own 🙄

View attachment 706313View attachment 706314
Imagine you go to a 'dinner party' but instead of just kicking back and eating, relaxing, having fun, you and your host have to spend forever taking staged photo's for the 'gram, making sure everything looks perfect and nothing is moved out of place. Utterly pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Oh my…her over the knee boots are back… with a cinched in sweater and no pants. Somehow she always thinks this is a good lewk for autumn. Nope!

And the hair looks dirty and laying all over the prairie clothes as per a usual. Boringgggggg

D8F4B55C-00BF-461A-8EAA-FD513AE07527.jpeg
957D3D54-C935-4BE2-8741-1CF9B5D38B70.jpeg
34A863AB-DA2B-4F1B-9DB3-0BAEAC254ACD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
The reels where she walks and the twirls and smiles at the camera half way through and then walks again have been absolutely done to death it’s actually embarassing

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Seriously. Karen Millen aka Boohoo is her only major sponsor. How can she call herself a luxury influencer. I for one cannot see this partnership going into next year. Scraping the barrel. Her shelf life is up.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh my…her over the knee boots are back… with a cinched in sweater and no pants. Somehow she always thinks this is a good lewk for autumn. Nope!

And the hair looks dirty and laying all over the prairie clothes as per a usual. Boringgggggg

View attachment 706343View attachment 706344View attachment 706350
It’s not Autumn yet, it’s sunny and humid here atm and we’re getting the odd shower but it’s definitely not cold. Britain is tiny compared to where some of you live, you can drive from end to end in a day, our weather may differ daily between regions but we experience the same conditions over a few days. I bet she was broiling in that boat if they had capsized she’d’ve been a goner in that bloody woollen jumper.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What's happened to your belt Lidl? Porty ate it?

When she refers to cool girls in track suits is she being sarcastic about Claire Chanelle's recent post? She was wearing a trackie with Manolas but looked unkempt.

View attachment 700600
Claire acts like she’s made of (her husband’s family) money and this is the tit she wears. She’s supposedly been in fashion for like 10 years and THIS is what she wears. Don’t get me wrong, she does have some great high end pieces, but she’s SO bad at styling everything. I think she overcompensates with the Hermès because she knows she’s crappy at everything else. She also always goes on and on about how attentive to detail she is, but whoa boy. That granite seam. I CANNOT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I can't survive under 24° C. Hate wet and cold, windy. I can accept cold and snow, because the air is dry, and the snow reflects the light and everything is brighter, and it dampens all the sounds. But we have basically (this year) 365 days of autumn, and I hate it so much.
24 is my absolute maximum. One more degree and I'm starting to want to skin myself or teleport to North/South pole!

The only weather I can thrive in is❄❄❄❄ But I love the golden autumn so much😍🍂 It was taken a few years ago in Moscow in early November. I think it was around 10 degrees and the weather was magical💥
DSC_0040~06.JPG
DSC_0006~25.JPG
DSC_0005~27.JPG

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Seriously. Karen Millen aka Boohoo is her only major sponsor. How can she call herself a luxury influencer. I for one cannot see this partnership going into next year. Scraping the barrel. Her shelf life is up.
If it wasn't for the Karen Millen deal, you're right, she would literally have NOTHING. In the last 12 months, what has there been? An overpriced Code8 lipstick that was almost an embarrassing afterthought, Lenor fabric softener, Tupperware, Lily and Bean copycat bags and that's about it.

She's come full circle; when influencer's start out they have to buy their own clothes / make up / bags in order to make content and try and get traction. They will window shop, or just try on clothes and jewellery - anything for content. Then when they have an audience they are sent products for free, paid to attend events, paid to show bags etc. Lydia has burned every bridge and now having to purchase and tag brands (in the hope of being noticed again) purchase expensive handbags for clickbait titles, create her own events for content because she's no longer invited ANYWHERE!

Her insta posts are at an all time low because she doesn't have good content or sponsorships and her YT views are plummeting, from an average of 300k views after a few days, to just scraping over 100k, and that's when she can be arsed to put a video out. I wonder how long the 'staff' will last as her earning potential drops.....

Reactions: 51
Are these deals done on a yearly basis? Anyone knows?
That must be the only explanation as to why they haven't dropped her yet?

After hundreds of negative comments on several posts about "her" previous collections I am surprised they are still working with her.

I know KM and Boohoo are crap and no real luxury influencer person wants to associate themselves with that sweatshop bunch of tit but still, they keep working with this lying/immoral/beggar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
I must be a weirdo, seeing as I actually like every single season. 😂 I love a good, crisp autumn day with good bite in the air, a nice, hot summer day on the beach, cold winters with snow and frost, and spring when the world seems to wake back up again. What I don't like is the transition period between seasons, for instance between autumn and winter, when it's dark, rainy and cold, but the snow hasn't shown up yet, or between winter and spring, when all the snow turns to grey mushy slush. And I will admit the warmest summer days can be tough to deal with where I live, since pretty no-one here has AC. 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I must be a weirdo, seeing as I actually like every single season. 😂 I love a good, crisp autumn day with good bite in the air, a nice, hot summer day on the beach, cold winters with snow and frost, and spring when the world seems to wake back up again. What I don't like is the transition period between seasons, for instance between autumn and winter, when it's dark, rainy and cold, but the snow hasn't shown up yet, or between winter and spring, when all the snow turns to grey mushy slush. And I will admit the warmest summer days can be tough to deal with where I live, since pretty no-one here has AC. 🥵
I hate hot weather🥵! I hate the long extended days😳,i Love autumn, winter and early spring❤.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She did?? How awful - Although not surprised. But why admit such a thing? I genuinely feel happy for people when they're happy. I love seeing lottery winners and think yes, good for you. I have friends building their dream house costing £1m + and I'm genuinely excited for them, I love hearing all about it. When anyone gets a new car, I'm more enthusiastic than them half the time. I just can't imagine being so bitter and unhappy that you can't feel happy for other people; instead you're jealous or have to prove a point that you already have X,YZ or you have been there done that.

The irony that she calls us jealous when her jealousy towards others is off the scale. How miserable must you be to not enjoy others' happiness? Ugh, she is just so mean!

Imagine you go to a 'dinner party' but instead of just kicking back and eating, relaxing, having fun, you and your host have to spend forever taking staged photo's for the 'gram, making sure everything looks perfect and nothing is moved out of place. Utterly pathetic.
Lydia is gonna be pisssed and it’s a definite beg post!! 🤣🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Eeeeerm....it's some river, right? What deep water?🤔🤔🤔 Like it's not Amazon or Lena or some actually huge rivers or Baikal Lake, that is more like a fresh sea. She's so overly dramatic all the time. The reason she's afraid of water is because it will wash away all of her fake tan, 361937383 layers of make up and will "damage" her scalp
Fear of water my ass. Didn’t stop her taking a dip in the deep blue sea off the boat they hired in Ibiza. She has the worst memory in the world for someone who’s a big fat liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We know she doesn't care about her fans/followers/minions/subscribers, but I'm still shocked she missed two Monday uploads and no explanation on stories or a post or anything to apologise for this. She is the least busy influencer out there, she doesn't work hard, and she simply doesn't care about anything except begging and getting what she wants. She has truly lost all understanding of why she is where she is, and that it is not guaranteed and won't last forever.

Whatever we think of teefers, she does work bloody hard, she seems to work with loads and loads of brands, beauty, fashion and home ones, whenever she gets free gifts she goes through all the products and explains them with actual information. There is a lot i don't like about her, but she is working hard and she goes to events and takes part in lots of PR things, so she's obviously getting good money and lots of rewards. Lydiot should look at her friends like grosie and Vic and see how their careers are progressing, getting brand deals etc, and realise how stagnant she is, like the pond she's been modelling at all day.

She's obviously got a contract with KM, i'm sure it is not ongoing, it must be for a certain amount of collections, probably a year, two at the most, because fashion industry fluctuates so much. I think that brand is struggling, they've already got their Pre Fall collection on line and its heavily discounted as is everything on the site which currently has a 60% off banner plus an extra 10% off, and Lydia's collection is always discounted from the get go.

Maybe next year it will be a Boohoo collection!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Josie is getting ready for the first guests of the Cottage...do we think its Lydia &Ali I mean thats the only way she will get a cottage in the Cotswolds. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I swear, with her lights, she destroys every hobby (professional) astronomer's chances of seeing something in the night sky around the "boArder of Bucks". No, lie, the first time I was able to see the Milky Way with my own eyes, was up, far away in a village in the Eifel, before that, I thought one wasn't able to see it without a telescope. She would be that village idiot destroying the plain sight of the MW.
Lydia is her own sun.
View attachment 705978

Since we had no summer here, I maybe adopt that habit for next year. Just out of spite! Damn weather.

She really thinks of herself as a Bill Gates type. She has so much wisdom to give. Or wasn't it Mother Theresa? She had that rArE Myers-Briggs type. Did we write that in the wiki @Miscanthus, it's important information.
I wouldn't want to fall in the same category as Mother Teresa on anything - she denied people pain relief and life-saving medication, forcing them to suffer and baptising them against their wills. She was a cruel person who tortured people in the name of her religion.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Hilarious that Vic has caught up to posting the “dinner party” with ZERO mention of Lydia or who the “friends” are… but she tagged/begged the company so she can try for her own 🙄

View attachment 706313View attachment 706314
Just brilliant post from VicITF….gives a shout out to Elsie without giving a shout out. Hope the company works with her in the future as I’m sure she will have a beautiful garden setting for them to work in when her garden is finished😀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.