Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 703223
Sure, Lydiot, you’ve paid this time for some oranges, vines, and a few feasting trays. But, I’m sure you’re promoting them NOW so next time you can hit them up for something GIFTED/HEAVILY DISCOUNTED that’s way more expensive, and you’ll fail to disclose the gifted/heavily discounted party!
But ....
I thought everything was ✨wonderful✨.
Graduating therapy, featuring her Life Coach on her channel, copying designing for Karen Millen blah blah blah
And now we hear she was struggling privately.
We called this months ago. We know her better than she knows herself.

I wish I could say I feel bad for her but I don't. Maybe that makes me a horrible person but I learn from my mistakes. And I'm open to correction. And I do not hold grudges. It's like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
But ....
Graduating therapy, featuring her Life Coach on her channel, copying designing for Karen Millen blah blah blah

I wish I could say I feel bad for her but I don't. Maybe that makes me a horrible person but I learn from my mistakes. And I'm open to correction. And I do not hold grudges. It's like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die.
Something’s fishy here, no way did she order and pay for so many oranges, the last time she ate an orange she was six.

Good grief, I’m cranky today.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
But ....

I think the struggling privately refers to the cinema night that company did before. You know, the one where we were threatened with promised community guidelines.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Pretty sure it's just called Whispering Angel, not The Whispering Angel, Dumbo! Plus drinking that trash is nothing to show off about, it tastes like vinegar :sick:
Or as Lyds calls it "WISPOERING ANGEL" ...
Tattlers don't forget Lydsiepoo :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 703223
Sure, Lydiot, you’ve paid this time for some oranges, vines, and a few feasting trays. But, I’m sure you’re promoting them NOW so next time you can hit them up for something GIFTED/HEAVILY DISCOUNTED that’s way more expensive, and you’ll fail to disclose the gifted/heavily discounted party!
Three of the most talented people? It took 3 people to put up a Garland and some oranges in baskets, bloody hell.
What theme will the next tea party be? Melons? Carrots? And for Halloween shes definitely going to go for a pumpkin theme 😂😂
Why is she making out this company is amazing, somethings going on as all event organisers travel to you, set everything up and take it down. That’s the bare minimum and literally the whole point of the job.

Lydia, how does a few oranges make a tea party feel spectacular? and why are you desperate to pretend everything’s magical? Sitting in a greedhouse in the back garden surrounded by oranges in not magical and once it gets dark it’s just pure creepy. That wood is the stuff of nightmares.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Something’s fishy here, no way did she order and pay for so many oranges, the last time she ate an orange she was six.

Good grief, I’m cranky today.
😁

On a serious note though, what did she do with all those oranges? You know that she and ITF are not going to eat them. Maybe the guys will eat some of them, but there were so many! Do you think she dropper them off at an old folks’ home, or a food pantry? (If that’s allowed in these COVID times?) Or did she just chuck them in the bin?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
😁

On a serious note though, what did she do with all those oranges? You know that she and ITF are not going to eat them. Maybe the guys will eat some of them, but there were so many! Do you think she dropper them off at an old folks’ home, or a food pantry? (If that’s allowed in these COVID times?) Or did she just chuck them in the bin?
I’m sure the oranges were sent back, they were just part of the »decor of dreams »!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think Vic and Alex are back from their holiday to cornwall yesterday and that Satsuma Fest was last night!

I expect Lydiot knew she needed to see Vic to keep the friendship going, especially as Vic has been to Josie's recently, so typical Lydiot gets a gifted evening organised and doesn't pay for a bloody thing, because she cannot even make a meal for her frenemies!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Oh shes on the beg again on Stories over the new Range with tan interior. Well you need a dark interior with all your stinky fake tan.

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh shes on the beg again on Stories over the new Range with tan interior. Well you need a dark interior with all your stinky fake tan.

It must absolutely kill her how other influencers have had Bentley's and other cars on loan and she's had nothing, so this is no surprise!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The kids next door to me just had a bouncy castle disco for a birthday party, I was dying to have a go.😔

Perhaps Elsie could get this one for her next paartaay, symbolic of her career.

70C4C7E6-504B-4506-A0DD-D30118479F95.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Tan leather and walnut interior? Often seen at a really good price because no one under the age of 70 wants tan leather and walnut exterior! You’ll get a very good deal there Lyds. Crack on love!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
It must absolutely kill her how other influencers have had Bentley's and other cars on loan and she's had nothing, so this is no surprise!
Of course Frow turned up in the Bentley but she couldn't drink because Alex doesn't drive 🤪
Or did they stay the night? On second thoughts, no, as Elsie didn't allow them in the house... 🤣

• Haha
For sure! Lydiot is not even in the same league as Vic. Shiiid, I’ll go as far to say that their beauty is planets apart.👍🏻
No it’s not. It’s further. As far as Lyds’ tits are apart.

I just found out I need glasses as I'm ever so slightly short-sighted, but that's never stopped me from being able to spell or proof-read!
What Lydia needs is a brain.
You’d definitely need glasses to find that. Or as we disc earlier, theLarge Hadron Collider. God I’m cranky today too. Just woken up from my nap. It ended up being a four hour one.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.